🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was dealing with a white person....

Democrats are not disputing the Trump win. Trump won and they've accept the results. Just as some on the right hated on Obama, I for one hate Trump. One congressman called him illegitimate does not a movement make. See Sally run. Run Sally run. See Dick run, Run Dick run......Hillary is not stressing over this shit, and in fact will attend the inaugural of Trump. See dumb ass get it now, get it dumb ass, get it!!

Ah, I see. So "the Russians did it" and "but she won the popular vote" and "not my President" is how the Democrats accept the results? How exactly would they respond if they didn't accept them?
Listen, this back n forth is getting us know where. The man in a few days will be your president....put a period behind the shit and move on. But understand this....when Obama was elected, the Tea party and white people protested to no end his win...called him out on everything, including not being an american with Trump leading the way...now either put on your big boy panties and understand the tables have turned, our rights are just as important and keep it moving...YOU DO NOT DOMINATE PROTESTING OR RACISM ANYMORE...

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president blah, blah blah

But your rabble rouser community organizer was? Good Allah, he's destroyed any chance for another black man to become president for the next hundred years. I love the double standard of the lib.

Really? He came in green and left a champion.....Trump is not only coming in green, its cloaked in money mo money mo money......$$$$$$ sucker!!
Yes, money for American peoples...the others countries will have to start paying i say that is a good thing .
OMG...you poor poor brain dead sucker....please wake up, before its too late

You will never get proof because Hillary was a fucked candidate and I side with those who know in their gut, the lady was a bust. However, it made people like me, stay home or vote for a phantom candidate, I put in Mickey Mouse, hated the bitch from day one!!

For once we agree...and for the record, I said long ago Bernie was the guy...but no one took it seriously, thinking I was playing Brer Rabbit and the Briar Patch. The fix was in for Hillary, and that cost her the election. Democrats are so New York and LA -centric, they have no idea what's going on in the rest of the country.

The media is the same way.

Eh, he's just another divisive race baiting Uncle Tom for the Democratic Party machine. His brand of racism and divisive politics is pure poison to progress on the race issues in America..
Everybody that calls out a red neck is racist....and yaw thought we was dumb? MAN, WE'VE LEARNED FROM THE BEST!! THANK YOU WHITE RACIST WHORES, FOR THE LESSONS!!

:laugh:.. Yup, just another low class, uninformed and emotionally challenged left wing lunatic.. thanks for the laugh little boy.
I got ya boy tucked...want to take a peek?

That "shitty district" is home to Atlanta Trump Towers. Oops.

It's disgraceful of Trump to trash-talk any part of the USA. He's the president of the whole USA, after all. You never saw Obama trash-talking a Republican district. Heck, no president, R or D, ever acted like that.Trump is constantly setting new standards of assholishness.

And Lewis? He's one of the best and brightest in the USA. His detractors are plainly jealous, enraged at how they look like such complete failures as human beings in comparison.

Trump-fans, how about for just once, you try not acting like total shitstains just because DerFuerher told you to? Is that too much to ask?

Lewis' shitty district is home to a 61% black majority. No wonder the poverty rate is 17% and more than 1 in 5 use food stamps.

Jealous of a house negro that can only get elected because his district has a built in guarantee? Not hardly. He's a failure as a Congressmen because he's failed his district. However, as long as he's black and runs, he'll win. Not because he's good at what he does but because of skin color. Let his district be divided demographically the same as society is as a whole, and he might get a job as a custodian or shoe shiner.

Remember how important it was to accept the results of the election? That our very democracy was at stake? Apparently that was only when the MSM and the Left wrongly believed Hillary was a 98.3% lock to win. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, I don't know what fuckin planet your white ass was living on at the time, but it was Trump himself that called our very democracy a sham, everything was rigged, yada yada yada...that was until he won...get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.....and just for the record, were are you hearing the Clintons crying foul? cause I haven't heard a word!!

Hillary said it was a "threat to our Democracy".

You, Liberals, the MSM, they all ran with that. Questioning the outcome of the election was downright Treason!!! Until you lost...

Now, questioning the legitimacy of the election isn't treasonous at all, but instead heroic and patriotic. #hypocrisy

Do you honestly think you can turn on a dime like that and not be ridiculed for it?

If so, you are sadly mistaken.

It's a quintessential example of being hoist by your own petard.

please stop thinking your dealing with a white dead brained mf......clearly you are wrong...again with your facts
As for running with it?????? Again, who's saying this??? One congressman made a comment and guess who's running with it? Fox news, MSM, you, conseravtives, etc...Is Hillary going bat shit crazy?

I can't respond to post that only make sense to the poster. Please make your thoughts here more clear, so us white dead brained MFs can understand exactly what you are attempting to communicate.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was dealing with a white person....

Nothing to be sorry about it is a good thing to be a white person.

You will never get proof because Hillary was a fucked candidate and I side with those who know in their gut, the lady was a bust. However, it made people like me, stay home or vote for a phantom candidate, I put in Mickey Mouse, hated the bitch from day one!!

For once we agree...and for the record, I said long ago Bernie was the guy...but no one took it seriously, thinking I was playing Brer Rabbit and the Briar Patch. The fix was in for Hillary, and that cost her the election. Democrats are so New York and LA -centric, they have no idea what's going on in the rest of the country.

The media is the same way.
The biggest issue with the DNC is that our party has or had for toooo many Clinton loyalist...something I pray has been cleansed by now. Bernie nor any candidate had a chance with those kind of odds stacked against them. I said from day one, the Clintons were just messy people, always have been and continues to be so. They're all about money and power and fuck the people. You can not brag about 32 years of public service and have nothing tangible to show for it, but more poor kids put on welfare.

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!

Apparently MLK III and Alveta King disagree. They both had the balls to meet with Trump and do something constructive instead of crying and pretending he's an illegitimate President.

The biggest issue with the DNC is that our party has or had for toooo many Clinton loyalist...something I pray has been cleansed by now. Bernie nor any candidate had a chance with those kind of odds stacked against them. I said from day one, the Clintons were just messy people, always have been and continues to be so. They're all about money and power and fuck the people. You can not brag about 32 years of public service and have nothing tangible to show for it, but more poor kids put on welfare.

There are only 3 liberals members here that will admit to voting for Bill's wife after the Electoral ass kicking she took...

The Dems lost, not only because their policies were unpopular, but because they overplayed their hand in 2008, against the will of the people. And from then to now, they've been paying the price for that overreach. We must not make that same mistake.
Yes, absolutely, they convinced themselves they had a "mandate" and just went too far.

The party that first recognizes that we're a split country and governs accordingly will have the most success in the long term.

Your opinion is unusual. Most of the people I've talked to in the GOP are stuck on the "mandate" thing. Good stuff.

In the real world, or in here.

In here it's all political posturing and setting narratives.

In the real world, I think people understand Trump is no ideologue...he sees problems that need solved, and I think he is going to look for solutions that everyone can live with that are also fiscally responsible. That's all I can ask for.

Both left and right are going to have to make compromises.

But here is a fact...Globalization reduces America. There is no other alternative. For wealth to flows to other countries, the tap must run from here. We are the engine of the world economy.

Our policy in the last half century has been to allow the tap to run. Other countries have risen and we have been diminished. If we continue to let the tap run, perhaps eventually, we will reach an equilibrium. But that equilibrium will mean a lower standard of living in the US, and much less power abroad.

Is it time to reduce the flow? I say yes...and a majority of Americans believe the same. That is the number one compromise the Liberals need to accept...IMO.

John Lewis like all Democrats it seems, like conditions just the way they are... control and continued oppression of minorities and the poor without accepting responsibility for their failures.

View attachment 106974

Amazing, huh?

"Civil rights hero" supporting this:

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

4. The National Urban League issued an "excellent" report card for President Obama's eight years, but highlighted numerous and important "failures," so many that they totaled 42 percent of its review.
"While we scored many of the administration's achievements with our highest rating, 'Superior,' President Obama's tenure as a whole had shortcomings due to some notable missed opportunities and outright failures, such as the economic development of urban centers, gun violence and the foreclosure rate and bank closure rate in communities of color and low-income neighborhoods. On these and other issues, we rated the Obama administration 'Fair' or 'Poor,'" wrote Urban League President Marc H. Morial.
The 16-page report card reviewed eight areas of policy impacting urban areas and African Americans, and found that Obama's success to failure rate at 57.5 percent to 42.5 percent.
Morial said Obama received the "second highest" overall grade of "excellent." Urban League cites Obama 'failures' for black America in 'excellent' report card

Not for civil right or blacks.....simply one more Liberal toady.

The Dems lost, not only because their policies were unpopular, but because they overplayed their hand in 2008, against the will of the people. And from then to now, they've been paying the price for that overreach. We must not make that same mistake.
Yes, absolutely, they convinced themselves they had a "mandate" and just went too far.

The party that first recognizes that we're a split country and governs accordingly will have the most success in the long term.

Your opinion is unusual. Most of the people I've talked to in the GOP are stuck on the "mandate" thing. Good stuff.

In the real world, or in here.

In here it's all political posturing and setting narratives.

In the real world, I think people understand Trump is no ideologue...he sees problems that need solved, and I think he is going to look for solutions that everyone can live with that are also fiscally responsible. That's all I can ask for.

Both left and right are going to have to make compromises.

But here is a fact...Globalization reduces America. There is no other alternative. For wealth to flows to other countries, the tap must run from here. We are the engine of the world economy.

Our policy in the last half century has been to allow the tap to run. Other countries have risen and we have been diminished. If we continue to let the tap run, perhaps eventually, we will reach an equilibrium. But that equilibrium will mean a lower standard of living in the US, and much less power abroad.

Is it time to reduce the flow? I say yes...and a majority of Americans believe the same. That is the number one compromise the Liberals need to accept...IMO.
The problem is that the political posturing and setting of narratives that you say is in here appears to be permeating much more of our society. Restaurants putting out signs saying they won't serve Trump supporters, entertainers refusing to perform, families and friendships splitting up over it. It's only getting worse.

Regarding the equilibrium you mention, we're simply not ready for globalization as a species. We're just not, just like we're just not ready to depend on alternative fuels, yet. I think an attraction of Trump is his America-first stance, especially as we have continued to deteriorate on the world stage.

Trump is the high-wire act of all high-wire acts. We'll know a helluva lot more in 18 months or so. Then it'll be time for the mid terms.

You guys need to rid yourselves of the superdelegates. What is the point of elections when you have an Aristocracy with enough power to elect whomever they choose.

Republicans have their own structurally rigged system. Trump, being neither fish or fowl managed to use the system against the establishment. If there had been no Trump...Jeb would have been the nominee, and no matter who won, the new boss would have been the same as all the old bosses for the last 25 years.

Trump made Lewis his bitch when he told him to concentrate on fixing his shitty district.
Wrong....but he certainly confirmed what we already know about "him" and his Drumpfsters.

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
.but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
Really?
To dismiss and have allowed all the shit we have for years now
is pathetic and Inexcusable, to say the least!
Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know
Well, I happen to believe God is in control
and He is and has been, creating the circumstances
which will bring about what He planned before us.

That's what I've been saying all along, God sent Don to save us.
That's what I've been saying all along, God sent Don to save us.
Ummm, not sure if you're being sarcastic but,
Trump wasn't sent to save us nor did I imply as much.

You guys need to rid yourselves of the superdelegates. What is the point of elections when you have an Aristocracy with enough power to elect whomever they choose.

Republicans have their own structurally rigged system. Trump, being neither fish or fowl managed to use the system against the establishment. If there had been no Trump...Jeb would have been the nominee, and no matter who won, the new boss would have been the same as all the old bosses for the last 25 years.

Agree with all of it, except that Trump is still more of the same old bosses biz. The personalities get swapped out all the time, but this societal economic trajectory is a half century on now. And that is not up to him, ain't gonna bend as long as all the american public is willing to do nothing but vote and go back home, get up, go to work and consume. And let's face it now, he benefits by the way things are.

Forum List

Back