Thanks B. Hussein..Ex-Guantanamo detainee now an al Qaeda leader in Yemen!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
15-12-08-Ibrahim-Qosi-1024x431.jpg

Ibrahim al Qosi, an ex-Guantanamo detainee, now serves as a leader and spokesman for al Qaeda in Yemen.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a new video featuring a former Guantanamo detainee, Ibrahim Qosi, who is also known as Sheikh Khubayb al Sudani.

In July 2010, Qosi plead guilty to charges of conspiracy and material support for terrorism before a military commission. His plea was part of a deal in which he agreed to cooperate with prosecutors during his remaining time in US custody. Qosi was transferred to his home country of Sudan two years later, in July 2012.

Qosi joined AQAP in 2014 and became one of its leaders. Qosi and other AQAP commanders discussed their time waging jihad at length in the video, entitled “Guardians of Sharia.”....

Ex-Guantanamo detainee now an al Qaeda leader in Yemen | The Long War Journal

...but they pose no threat and we need to close guantanamo. Far too many if not most have returned to radical jihad and terrorism.

What happened to military tribunals and executions? Who is surprised they go back to violence and radical jihad?

Did people really expect them to preach love and peace with the west?

We should be taking no prisoners. Send them to meet their 72 virgins.

There are times when plain speak is necessary and the PC can jump in a cold deep lake.

Camp Gitmo was not housing soldiers just doing what they were ordered. It was fanatics and those intent on an Armageddon type war between Islam and the west. They want to die for their god, in the west people believe god died for them so they would not have to. They are promised rivers of wine, the west believe in judgement or rapture, heaven or hell. They will die for perfume gardens and virgins while the west have to beg forgiveness for their sins before they die.

Hard to compete. Most of us understand the idea of rewards is not for killing dozens of civilians, but for them it become a necessity for them to walk through the gates up stairs.

Their death and their massacres is their gold pass, not an express elevator down. It might be corrupt reading of the quran, but it is how they see the world, their purpose and their future. Every life they take is in the name of Allah. They are doing god's work, yesterday, today and tomorrow. getting out of jail is just an opportunity to get back to god's holy work.

We see it as insane, to them it is their calling.

I can't comment on that guy's links to terror or what not, but that guy's beard is pretty fucking metal. I like the two-tone thing he has going for him.

I hope to one day have a beard that awesome. Mere words can't express my admiration for a beard that impressive. Maybe music will help.

Forum List

Back