Thanks Barack… 3 West Virginia Coal Plants to Close

Here's the lesson to learn from that: If you buy land and find any "wetlands" on it, buy a pump and suck all the water out of it immediately. If you find any endangered species on the property, exterminate them immediately. In fact, the best thing would be to fumigate the entire property with cyanide the minute you take possession.
Kill IT! KILL IT with FIRE!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
The sad fact is that this kind of thing occurs quite frequently. When a farmer finds an endangered species on his property, the first thing he does is put out poison or traps. At least the smart ones do.

Just one of the side effects of environmental fascism that liberals never consider

Oh bingo bango. Disclaimer in the sense that I've been with Ducks Unlimited from the beginning but this is soooooooooooooooooo different than what is happening now. Ducks Unlimited are not the government and they bought their wetlands. Another topic, another day.

OMG do you know about this family in Idaho who got raided by the EPA and are having thousands upon thousands of dollars ripped from them to defend a building choice?

It's a nightmare beyond.

Check this out for those that might not have heard of this. This is beyond scary.A family in Idaho is facing the prospect of seeing the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) take over the land upon which they had planned to build their dream home.

Even worse, the family is being told they have no legal standing to challenge the EPA. This is not some dystopian future and this is not an academic thought experiment.

This is happening right now to the Sackett family in Idaho, a family whose last hope is that the Supreme Court agrees to take up their case and allow them the “right” to challenge the EPA.

According to reports, the Sacketts had purchased land in a residential subdivision in Priest Lake, Idaho and begun excavation work to build their dream home. A that point an EPA bureaucrat appeared and told the Sacketts that their land fell under the EPA’s jurisdiction to protect wetlands, even though no standing or continuous running water exists on their land. To add insult to injury, the Sacketts were also told they have no appeal rights over this decision; the EPA rulings on these matters are final.

Their only option is to spend money undoing the work they have thus far completed, then spend hundreds of thousands of dollars applying for a special permit to allow them to build their home, then spend money rebuilding the home they had to stop building prior to the EPA intervention. That is representative government at work?

Here's the lesson to learn from that: If you buy land and find any "wetlands" on it, buy a pump and suck all the water out of it immediately. If you find any endangered species on the property, exterminate them immediately. In fact, the best thing would be to fumigate the entire property with cyanide the minute you take possession.

Shoooot 'Im! Shooooot!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJx-pi_vIoM]Troy Landry (Swamp People) SHOOT EM LIZABETH - YouTube[/ame]

More FACTS for CONs, FirstEnergy ea windfall from closing the plants:

(AP) NEW YORK — Instead of complaining about clean air rules, maybe utilities should cheer them.

Sometimes, the rules lead to big gains.

First Energy, a utility based in Ohio, got such a boost Thursday, a week after the company announced it would close six coal-fired plants, blaming new federal rules aimed at slowing emissions of mercury and other toxins.

Without these plants, electricity prices in parts of Ohio dominated by First Energy are expected to nearly double at a power auction scheduled for May.

The reason: There will now be a smaller fleet of power plants available to meet potential power needs. This smaller supply means the price to coax companies like First Energy to make their plants available will rise.

No one is shedding any tears for the utility companies. The people getting screwed are power consumers, especially poor people. You and the other sanctimonious liberal wack jobs who support this regulation obviously don't give a flying fuck about them.
With Many of the power Companies being UNION...:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I get that part.

In the meantime, there are scores -if not hundreds- of military installations, ammo dumps, arsenals and gunnery ranges (hell, how many duds do you imagine might be laying around White Sands?) that are some of the most dangerously polluted areas in the nation....Then we can look at places like Oak Ridge, Los Alamos, Rocky Flats, the TVA, on and on and on.

But don't you dare try to fill in the 1/2 acre swamp -I'm sorry wetland- in order to have a little more arable land for your farm, lest you destroy the habitat of the endangered sabre toothed wood tick !

are you saying that the epa needs to get more involved in monitoring military installations for environmental abuses?
I'm saying that the nannies should clean up their own damned back yard before they go pushing around the people who pay their bloated salaries.

then why did you say this...

"In the meantime, there are scores -if not hundreds- of military installations, ammo dumps, arsenals and gunnery ranges (hell, how many duds do you imagine might be laying around White Sands?) that are some of the most dangerously polluted areas in the nation"

Yeah, I get that part.

In the meantime, there are scores -if not hundreds- of military installations, ammo dumps, arsenals and gunnery ranges (hell, how many duds do you imagine might be laying around White Sands?) that are some of the most dangerously polluted areas in the nation....Then we can look at places like Oak Ridge, Los Alamos, Rocky Flats, the TVA, on and on and on.

But don't you dare try to fill in the 1/2 acre swamp -I'm sorry wetland- in order to have a little more arable land for your farm, lest you destroy the habitat of the endangered sabre toothed wood tick !

Oh bingo bango. Disclaimer in the sense that I've been with Ducks Unlimited from the beginning but this is soooooooooooooooooo different than what is happening now. Ducks Unlimited are not the government and they bought their wetlands. Another topic, another day.

OMG do you know about this family in Idaho who got raided by the EPA and are having thousands upon thousands of dollars ripped from them to defend a building choice?

It's a nightmare beyond.

Check this out for those that might not have heard of this. This is beyond scary.A family in Idaho is facing the prospect of seeing the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) take over the land upon which they had planned to build their dream home.

Even worse, the family is being told they have no legal standing to challenge the EPA. This is not some dystopian future and this is not an academic thought experiment.

This is happening right now to the Sackett family in Idaho, a family whose last hope is that the Supreme Court agrees to take up their case and allow them the “right” to challenge the EPA.

According to reports, the Sacketts had purchased land in a residential subdivision in Priest Lake, Idaho and begun excavation work to build their dream home. A that point an EPA bureaucrat appeared and told the Sacketts that their land fell under the EPA’s jurisdiction to protect wetlands, even though no standing or continuous running water exists on their land. To add insult to injury, the Sacketts were also told they have no appeal rights over this decision; the EPA rulings on these matters are final.

Their only option is to spend money undoing the work they have thus far completed, then spend hundreds of thousands of dollars applying for a special permit to allow them to build their home, then spend money rebuilding the home they had to stop building prior to the EPA intervention. That is representative government at work?

whoopsies nyquil or dementia and we can do a poll later in the flame zone

ETA

EPA takes land; attempts to charge family for right to appeal - National Law and Politics | Examiner.com
Fortunately, The Institute for Justice (donate today...I do!) is on the case.

Sackett v. EPA Amicus Release: 10-3-2011 | The Institute for Justice

This one took my breath away.

Such an abuse of power. I've got more than one up my sleeve here being a true soul fighting for water rights for over 4 decades since Grassy Narrows.

This abuse of power and please understand I track Monsanto/Gates as well, not a shrinking violet as you can tell.

I am stunned to witness young children on the net telling people mercury laden bulbs are a cool thing. Help the planet with mercury going into land fills.

Obviously no one has learned history. My heart breaks.

It's a nightmare beyond.

ETA

EPA takes land; attempts to charge family for right to appeal - National Law and Politics | Examiner.com

Such an abuse of power. I've got more than one up my sleeve here being a true soul fighting for water rights for over 4 decades since Grassy Narrows.

This abuse of power and please understand I track Monsanto/Gates as well, not a shrinking violet as you can tell.

I am stunned to witness young children on the net telling people mercury laden bulbs are a cool thing. Help the planet with mercury going into land fills.

Cleaning Up a Broken CFL

It's a nightmare beyond.

ETA

Oh! but if you read the instruction label, they aren't SUPPOSED to go in a landfill! You have to pay to put them in a special facility!

Fuck that shit. Do you know a SINGLE person who will when that thing pops and the ballast starts to fry? FUCK no! It's going in the dumpster outside, NOW.

Cleaning Up a Broken CFL
they've altered it since first released. It used to mean an inspector had to come over. At your expense.

Cleaning Up a Broken CFL
they've altered it since first released. It used to mean an inspector had to come over. At your expense.
I wonder. If you took a case of CFLs to your state capital and lobbed them onto the floor of the rotunda... would this be considered terrorism by chemical attack? You are, after all, deliberately causing a chemical spill with intent to do potential harm and interfere with government operations. After all, you MUST evacuate the room/building.

It's a nightmare beyond.

A freaking Uk every spring here. Don't ask. Everyone sends their fire fighting teams out here.

Training session with Ukrainian farmers. Don't ask. I'll have to sob.....They start at one end.

A freaking Uk every spring here. Don't ask. Everyone sends their fire fighting teams out here.

Training session with Ukrainian farmers. Don't ask. I'll have to sob.....They start at one end.
ok... I won't, but I don't get it.

I wonder. If you took a case of CFLs to your state capital and lobbed them onto the floor of the rotunda... would this be considered terrorism by chemical attack? You are, after all, deliberately causing a chemical spill with intent to do potential harm and interfere with government operations. After all, you MUST evacuate the room/building.

I'm from the days of Abbie and Jerry. I love it. Oh I really love it.

lol

complete tard here with the Mighty Q

everyone else take no offense at whatever I post.
What happens here is truly a fire moment where everyone burns their fields.

It's a cleansing if you will. But consequently the volunteer fire fighters get to show their P&V as well.

Hey don't shoot me. I'm only the piano player.

I'm sorry... Who? I'm allergic to the 60's and counterculture.

Cleaning Up a Broken CFL
That's Ok. I note the grocery store shelves are replete with CFL's and old incadescents are selling fast...and empty shelves...

lol

complete tard here with the Mighty Q

everyone else take no offense at whatever I post.
What happens here is truly a fire moment where everyone burns their fields.

It's a cleansing if you will. But consequently the volunteer fire fighters get to show their P&V as well.

Hey don't shoot me. I'm only the piano player.
That's cool. I just still don't get it. I must be being my haircolor today.

OMG none of that makes any sense.

Holy toledo_Ok lets go back to broke.

Or maybe I should quit while I'm ahead tonight lol.....

That's Ok. I note the grocery store shelves are replete with CFL's and old incadescents are selling fast...and empty shelves...
Yeesh! I just realized something horrific for a very easy to get terrorist attack enhancer. I don't like it one bit, and not gonna explain it either but if the ecofascists were not worried before, they should be if someone else thinks of it.

OMG none of that makes any sense.

Holy toledo_Ok lets go back to broke.

Or maybe I should quit while I'm ahead tonight lol.....
s'okay tiny ;)

demotivational-posters-wtf1.jpg

I'm sorry... Who? I'm allergic to the 60's and counterculture.

There's a time there's a reason....

Forum List

Back