Thanks Biden, the Terrorists are beheading our allies again.

Really? The Republicans who had a majority in both houses looked to Clinton and Kerry? Again, most Democrats voted against the war. Also Clinton and Kerry did not execute the early parts of the war. Basically not taking care of Afghanistan early on because we had a new shiny toy in Iraq and then they weren't SOS when we clearly fucked that up from the get go.

Getting out of Iraq happened while Obama was the president. Not Bush. We got out of Afghanistan under Biden, Not Bush, Obama or Trump. That means Democrats ended both wars.

What did we need OBL alive for?

Without the Hillary and Kerry speeches, the joint resolution likely would have failed.

Iraq told Obama to get out, Obama did not get out, and he kept troops there against the wishes of Iraq.

One can not really say Biden got out of Afghanistan, but that he just totally screwed it up.
Getting out would have been to arrange a coalition new government.
Just leaving a mess unfinished accomplishes nothing.

We needed Osama live to tell what really happened?
I doubt OBL was the leader.
KSM was the organizer.
But the FBI and CIA are both implicated.
I also doubt OBL is dead even.

Without the Hillary and Kerry speeches, the joint resolution likely would have failed.

Let's see, a majority of Democrats voted against it and an overwhelming number of Republicans voted for it. Republicans had the majority in both houses. But somehow it came down to those two speeches. What is your evidence? Also, again, Clinton and Kerry were not the SOS when we lost both wars early on.

Iraq told Obama to get out, Obama did not get out, and he kept troops there against the wishes of Iraq.
And Republicans were blaming Obama for leaving. Can't have it both ways, according to them they would have stayed regardless of what Iraq wanted and that's probably true.

One can not really say Biden got out of Afghanistan, but that he just totally screwed it up.

No, one can totally say that Biden got us out of Afghanistan. Like every other administration since Bush mistakes were made but overall we are out, thank god.

Getting out would have been to arrange a coalition new government.
Just leaving a mess unfinished accomplishes nothing.

Oh, so another 20 years or so with no guarantees. OK. We learned our lesson, we can't just mold Afghanistan (or Iraq) into any old form of government we please.

We needed Osama live to tell what really happened?
We kind of know what happened.

I doubt OBL was the leader.
I kind of think it's obvious he was at least at one time.

KSM was the organizer.
Yes, he was.

But the FBI and CIA are both implicated.
In 9/11? Ohhhhhh, I see.

I also doubt OBL is dead even.
Of course you do. Then that must be excellent news for you, look at all the good he is doing now that he's alive.

Sorry, but in the US we understand this better because it happens here so often.

President Hitler the XXXth?

War is profits.

In your US-American way to think. What you call war is for other people in the world a Sunday afternoon walk.

It funnels public tax money into private pockets, without question.
We have almost constant war in the US, with the greatest % of military spending in the world.
It makes no sense at all, but munitions means profits, and profits control the media, so we have perpetual war in the US.
It is not like the US has ever actually been threatened since 1812.

Hitler could not have created his own fan club.

He used an existing one called DAP, changed the name to NSDAP, made the Swastika flag and some nice uniforms and ready was his active fan club.

No individual can ever do that unless they already are wealthy, like Trump.

What's wrong.

Hitler was not wealthy.

He had been poor.

So he was picked by the wealthy instead.

And I doubt those picking Hitler were German.
Hitler was not good for Germany at all.

That's somehow an element of all tyrants.

Nor did what Hitler want, get made.

Hitler gave an order and what he ordered was made.

Hitler was really stupid,

Was he?

and wanted aircraft carriers with huge guns, tanks that were too big for bridges, and impossible fantasy weapons.
He never understood strategic bombing, why he needed to get the local support of the Soviet people, or almost anything about the conduct of war.

The effect of the "strategic bombing" of the allies on Germany was it to make world war 2 longer.

il_794xN.2850451593_7yhe.jpg

The Maus was silly, weighing 188 metric tons.

A mouse with 188 tons has for sure adipositas.

Hitler was the perfect leader,

A perfect leader has to be really stupid?

only if your goal was to ensure eventual defeat.

You think Hitler liked to win world war 2? Interesting hypothese.

With Allies air superiority, actually Germany would have been better off with many smaller and faster tanks, not fewer, bigger ones.

Good grief. We normally had made airships. Airships are damned good on many reasons. But the world prefers aeroplanes because aeroplanes are weapons.

Forum List

Back