Thanks DNC- Sales -Pocket US Con. went up - People see Trump's laws on Illegal immigration are Legit

Most hilarious; Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other President. You don't know shit boy.

Nice deflection, now you got anything on the contents of the OP?

Thanks. It has the added benefit of being indestructible. If Democrats did have a problem with deportations; one would have to wonder why the democrat in the office now has the most deportations….according to Mr. Trump ;your Messiah.

More deflection, but here ya go. You're trying to deride Trump for accepting the same false numbers you do, REALLY???????????? Also as far as I'm concerned Trump only has one thing going for him, he ain't the hildabitch and I don't want her within a hundred miles of making a supreme court nomination. It would be icing on the cake if he follows through with the proposals mentioned in the OP.

Now why don't you actually address the OP, which is whether Trumps proposals are constitutionally valid or not.

Deride? No.

But if what you’re saying is Trump doesn’t have clue; I’ll agree with you.

Most hilarious; Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other President. You don't know shit boy.

Thanks. It has the added benefit of being indestructible. If Democrats did have a problem with deportations; one would have to wonder why the democrat in the office now has the most deportations….according to Mr. Trump ;your Messiah.

More deflection, but here ya go. You're trying to deride Trump for accepting the same false numbers you do, REALLY???????????? Also as far as I'm concerned Trump only has one thing going for him, he ain't the hildabitch and I don't want her within a hundred miles of making a supreme court nomination. It would be icing on the cake if he follows through with the proposals mentioned in the OP.

Now why don't you actually address the OP, which is whether Trumps proposals are constitutionally valid or not.

Deride? No.

Well if he used the same bogus numbers you did, what's that say about you?

Deride? No.

huh? Either your messiah is full of shit or you are. Take your pick.

Deride? No.

huh? Either your messiah is full of shit or you are. Take your pick.

Yeah, keep trying to deflect that you're calling yourself full of shit because you're buying the same bogus numbers Trump did. I would never say Trump is flawless, he's not a polished politician but at least he answers questions form the press, doesn't always get it right, is sometimes abrasive, but at least he's making himself available. How many months has it been since the hildabitch even had a press conference, 8 going on 9?

Forum List

Back