Thanks, Joe: Gas Prices Hit 7-Year High, Stations Run Out of Fuel Going Into 4th of July Weekend

Don't like a gas shortage, I suggest you get you cdl and get a job driving a tanker, or you can blame a guy who has no control over what people do and don't for a living. I paid $2.53 a gallon for gas in Joplin, Mo where we have lots of driver's to deliver gasoline from the storage tanks filled by a pipeline.

No kidding, now pipelines are good...fricken moron.
The US has over 200,000 miles of pipelines for oil and gas, get used to it.

According to the International Energy Agency, permanent shutdowns of refinery capacity planned for 2020-2021 amount to 1.7 million barrels/day. Capacity shutdowns have been planned prior to COVID-19 but the "bulk of the new announcements reflect the pessimism about refining economics," the agency said.Nov 12, 2020

REFINERY NEWS ROUNDUP: Refinery closures loom across the globe​

London — News of refinery closures and conversions have accelerated around the world, following demand destruction caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Here is the real deal or you can listen to the loser Trump constituency which doesn't understand how the system works.

According to the International Energy Agency, permanent shutdowns of refinery capacity planned for 2020-2021 amount to 1.7 million barrels/day. Capacity shutdowns have been planned prior to COVID-19 but the "bulk of the new announcements reflect the pessimism about refining economics," the agency said.Nov 12, 2020

London — News of refinery closures and conversions have accelerated around the world, following demand destruction caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Here is the real deal or you can listen to the loser Trump constituency which doesn't understand how the system works.

This is great. I think I agree with the DemoKKKrats on this issue. I'd like all the poor people off the roads, too, so I will encounter less traffic and not have to look at their shitty cars.

LOL

This is great. I think I agree with the DemoKKKrats on this issue. I'd like all the poor people off the roads, too, so I will encounter less traffic and not have to look at their shitty cars.

LOL
Gas is still low around where I live, maybe you should leave the high density population crap trap? I look at cars as a mode of transportation NOT a status symbol for society.

LOL
Gas is still low around where I live, maybe you should leave the high density population crap trap?

I did. Got out of the California shithole a year ago. I know you don't have any empathy (after all, you're a leftist) but my concern is for others.

View attachment 507258

Gas prices hit a 7-year high as stations run out of fuel going into the 4th of July weekend....But at least there’s no mean tweets to trigger snowflakes.

Higher spiking gas prices, fuel shortages due to not enough gas-tanker truck drivers due to Dem-enhanced Unemployment pay.....Happy 4th of July / Independence Day, America!

Thanks, Joe!

Please provide a link between the shortage of qualified and licensed drivers in this highly paid profession and receipt of unemployment benefits. Also explain what role the president
plays in this shortage.

You should thank your Russian handers for their hack.
Sorry, in his 1st hours in office Joe killed the pipeline, put thousands of Americans out of office, & declared he was ending use of fossil fuels.

You are right, of course, Joe allowed the Russians to conduct Cyber Warfare against the US' energy production / distribution without holding them accountable in any way. Instead, Joe handed Vlad a lit of our top 16 most critical infrastructure and pleaded with him not to target THOSE US targets. Experts opined all Joe did was guarantee the Russians will continue to hack US infrastructure / industry / tgts.

The man surrendered our energy independence, making us dependent agains on our enemies for our energy.

Then the Democrat passed legislation to pay US workers to stay at home instead of work.

You are hopeless. You should have learned in 2011 that the Keystone XL is a boondoggle and why.

US producers are cutting rig counts because they don't want the ppb to crash. That will put them out of business, moron.
The Keystone pipeline is a boondoggle????? what on earth have you been smoking?.....the oil will be sent by truck now....great for the air quality....you can't stop oil usage by taking away the means of supply....all you do is increase the cost....increased cost to average working Americans while the rich fly around on private jets.....
Not to mention the refinery jobs in TX that would have been created to refine that oil.

LOL
Gas is still low around where I live, maybe you should leave the high density population crap trap?

I did. Got out of the California shithole a year ago. I know you don't have any empathy (after all, you're a leftist) but my concern is for others.
Congratulations on your relocation!

LOL

Best decision we ever made. I wish I'd done it ten years ago.

Sorry, in his 1st hours in office Joe killed the pipeline, put thousands of Americans out of office, & declared he was ending use of fossil fuels.

You are right, of course, Joe allowed the Russians to conduct Cyber Warfare against the US' energy production / distribution without holding them accountable in any way. Instead, Joe handed Vlad a lit of our top 16 most critical infrastructure and pleaded with him not to target THOSE US targets. Experts opined all Joe did was guarantee the Russians will continue to hack US infrastructure / industry / tgts.

The man surrendered our energy independence, making us dependent agains on our enemies for our energy.

Then the Democrat passed legislation to pay US workers to stay at home instead of work.

You are hopeless. You should have learned in 2011 that the Keystone XL is a boondoggle and why.

US producers are cutting rig counts because they don't want the ppb to crash. That will put them out of business, moron.
The Keystone pipeline is a boondoggle????? what on earth have you been smoking?.....the oil will be sent by truck now....great for the air quality....you can't stop oil usage by taking away the means of supply....all you do is increase the cost....increased cost to average working Americans while the rich fly around on private jets.....
Not to mention the refinery jobs in TX that would have been created to refine that oil.

Don't be silly. Motiva is already refining those tarsands. They don't need to put on additional workers.

LOL

Best decision we ever made. I wish I'd done it ten years ago.
I spent every vacation for 30 years searching for a place outside that shithole and found it about 13 years ago. We retired and moved out seven years ago. You're right, best decision I ever made.

It's well over a year to the election but if fuel prices continue to go up the specifics as to why won't matter, it will hurt the Democrats at the polls.

Well yeah but truck drivers will have jobs. (-:

The whole thing is pretty stupid. There was nothing wrong with the pipeline. The progressives don't like gas. And biden had to throw them a bone. And the overall impact on the price of gas is negligibe. We'll burn plenty of carbon trucking and training the carbon though. Whoopee.

Well yeah but truck drivers will have jobs. (-:

The whole thing is pretty stupid. There was nothing wrong with the pipeline. The progressives don't like gas. And biden had to throw them a bone. And the overall impact on the price of gas is negligibe. We'll burn plenty of carbon trucking and training the carbon though. Whoopee.

TransCanada has a lot of spills and it is impossible to clean up an oil spill from Rivers and Creeks.

Forum List

Back