Thanks Obama: Russia Deny's U.S. Access To Space Station Due To Ukraine Sanctions

Told ya. Weeks ago I said this was going to happen. obama will issue a speech blaming Bush and Republicans for his foolishness. This is what happens to those that have malignant narcissism.

I'm dying out here. :lol: Can you believe this? Like we couldn't see payback is going to be a bitch?

I guess they really thought Putin was just going to eat it? Aye ya yay!!!!

I'm one proud Ukrainian now though. This has been a hard time. If the world stays out of it I really do believe all of this can get sorted out.

You stay strong in the east and don't let the EU make you come to your knees. Stay strong.

Steve, you folks on the far far right are the embarrassment to the nation.

Nothing your enemies can do will ever be good enough to avoid your lies and your innuendo.

For instance your sigs can be traced back to one individual uncorroborated source.

Sorry, dud, that's how you roll and how you troll.
My sigs are not the topic of the thread. Focus!

Your sigs brand you as an idiot.

Your thread is completely stupid. So we are banned from the space station. So what? We can and should build a real one. One that can be used as a stepping stone to the moon and other planets in our solar system.

Russia wants to renew the Space Race? Great, let's have a good race.

Who didn't see this coming and how embarrassing it for this nation, who put the first man on the moon, who has now been kicked out of the International Space Station it put in orbit.

Russia to Deny US Access to International Space Station over Ukraine Sanctions

Access is still there.
A ride to the station, now that is another question.

Ellon Musk. Space X. You fellows are always stating private business can do it, well here is your chance, and Musk would love to do it. For a price and profit.

I'm one proud Ukrainian now though. This has been a hard time. If the world stays out of it I really do believe all of this can get sorted out.

You stay strong in the east and don't let the EU make you come to your knees. Stay strong.

Ain't the EU killing people in the Ukraine. And it ain't the EU that is supporting those killers.

161g5g0.png

I have to take the dog out and scream at the moon. OMG. Can you believe this?

Tiny, you are sometimes so damned stupid. In the end, it will be Putin that eats crow. The Russian economy still cannot stand on it's own. And we have a known quantity in our nation that has already delivered payloads to the station. Cross that palm with enough money for rapid development of his present launch vehicles, and I bet within a decade, the Russians will be paying an American corperation for a ride to out there.

Ain't the EU killing people in the Ukraine. And it ain't the EU that is supporting those killers.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. If you wish to engage me I have not a problem with that.

But at least have the decency for yourself to become informed before you do so.

Tiny, you are sometimes so damned stupid. In the end, it will be Putin that eats crow. The Russian economy still cannot stand on it's own. And we have a known quantity in our nation that has already delivered payloads to the station. Cross that palm with enough money for rapid development of his present launch vehicles, and I bet within a decade, the Russians will be paying an American corperation for a ride to out there.

The rantings of another delusional Obumabot! If the POSER gave a vast amount of NASA's money for a muslim outreach, where the fuck is he getting ENOUGH MONEY for rapid development of his launch system.... I know, we can BORROW IT from RED CHINA! You subversives, not only are trying to collapse our country economically, but will leave the remains for your GREST GRANDCHILDREN to worry about!.... Delusional scum, with NO idea of REALITY!

I have a unique advantage over you. My father in law works at NASA. Granted he's in a retirement phase but yuppers he works there.

You know the VAB? The stories I could tell you. I know a lot of good ones if even half are true.

Heavy duty union as well. OMG yes my in law is a Democrat. I deal with it because we can go toe to toe on Jagermeister and I think that's why he loves me. It was sort of a test the first time I met him.

What does this mean in the end? Not a whole lot. But enough to know you are blowing shit out your ass.

Last edited:
Okay okay okay I have always found a way to make money. After all who else on earth could market the Rodeo Song?

Prayer mats in space? I can make a killing!!!

I have a unique advantage over you. My father in law works at NASA. Granted he's in a retirement phase but yuppers he works there.

You know the VAB? The stories I could tell you. I know a lot of good ones if even half are true.

Heavy duty union as well. OMG yes my in law is a Democrat. I deal with it because we can go toe to toe on Jagermeister and I think that's why he loves me. It was sort of a test the first time I met him.

What does this mean in the end? Not a whole lot. But enough to know you are blowing shit out your ass.

Here is more to the story:

Russia Calls for Ban of US Military Launches Using Russian Rocket Engines | Space.com

Who didn't see this coming and how embarrassing it for this nation, who put the first man on the moon, who has now been kicked out of the International Space Station it put in orbit.

Russia to Deny US Access to International Space Station over Ukraine Sanctions

Access is still there.
A ride to the station, now that is another question.

Ellon Musk. Space X. You fellows are always stating private business can do it, well here is your chance, and Musk would love to do it. For a price and profit.

They can. That is not the point. You do not shit can your current working model BEFORE you replace it. That is exactly what Obama has done. Rather than put those incentives out there to help spur the commercial space possibilities into replacing the shuttle program – he cancelled the program and then went looking for replacements that don’t exist yet.

That is an ass backwards process.

Forum List

Back