Thanks president Trump! Now they cant find people to fill low skilled jobs..$2,000 sign on bonus

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Great job Trump brining back jobs!! now a staffing service for BMW in South Carolina is having a hard time finding workers...

00505_iAb3eg5yRf7_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I thought low skilled manufacturing jobs in the south only pay minimum wage according to the libtards on here?

Increased Pay Rate with MAU at BMW!

Begin a new career with MAU at BMW and start earning more! We will be hiring for immediate job openings for Production Associates and Forklift Drivers with MAU at BMW in Greer, SC. Our office is located at 7993 Pelham Road in Greenville, SC. With a newly increased hourly pay rate of $16.50-$17.50 an hour, a $2000 sign-on bonus, referral bonuses, major medical benefits, 80 hours of paid vacation, and up to 13 paid holidays,

I thought low skilled manufacturing jobs in the south only pay minimum wage according to the libtards on here?

Begin a new career with MAU at BMW and start earning more! We will be hiring for immediate job openings for Production Associates and Forklift Drivers with MAU at BMW in Greer, SC. Our office is located at 7993 Pelham Road in Greenville, SC. With a newly increased hourly pay rate of $16.50-$17.50 an hour, a $2000 sign-on bonus, referral bonuses, major medical benefits, 80 hours of paid vacation, and up to 13 paid holidays,
Most places like that will keep you on for 3 months or so and right before you are to get on with the company they fire you for some trivial thing..I used to work for temp agencies as did my brother...it was a crock and a fraud.No benefits UNTIL you get on with the company.

Most places like that will keep you on for 3 months or so and right before you are to get on with the company they fire you for some trivial thing..I used to work for temp agencies as did my brother...it was a crock and a fraud.No benefits UNTIL you get on with the company.

You lie, the temp service pays benefits and looks like they are upping their game to attract workers...

They will probably even lower their commitment contract so you can get hired on permanent...faster and make $3 to $5 bucks more when your on BMWs payroll

You lie, the temp service pays benefits and looks like they are upping their game to attract workers...

They will probably even lower their commitment contract so you can get hired on permanent...faster and make $3 to $5 bucks more when your on BMWs payroll

As I said been there done that know exactly how temp agencies operate.

Most low skill manufacturing jobs in the south pay nothing now because they're automated. Get an education and learn a skill. This isn't Haiti.

I know how they operate too the company's I worked for in the past 30 years in the Chicago area and now South Carolina ..my company's Always used them for operators and such, it was to weed out lazy slackers like you and your brother.

Most low skill manufacturing jobs in the south pay nothing now because they're automated. Get an education and learn a skill. This isn't Haiti.

Pay nothing? That $17 bucks an hour is like $50 bucks an hour in Chicago or New York City.

Many companies only hire through temp agencies. They have the temp agency weed out unqualified applicants for them with online testing. If people don't get hired after the probation period...it's probably because of their own performance issues with the company they are a temp for. Not the temp agency.

Funny I just did a quick check in Chicago

$14 bucks an hour

IMMEDIATE Openings- Machine Operator, General Labor- to $14.70/Hr.

Actually the people need to learn to show up & work hard for a paycheck like previous generations, but since most of the younger crowd is so used to having Mommie & Daddie give them what they want, they don't know how. Amount of pay is secondary

Great job Trump brining back jobs!! now a staffing service for BMW in South Carolina is having a hard time finding workers...

Where I'm from south of you in another state they have had a tough time filling construction and service jobs for over a year. It will only get worse with immigrants being deported and the upper aged American's retiring.

00505_iAb3eg5yRf7_1200x900.jpg

It's BMW, so I highly doubt it's "low skill". Any ads that I saw were for "technical production workers". I expect they will want college grads, and you had to have 1 year stable work history plus references and a clear drug test to get a job.

$14 bucks an hour

Yeah that's what never learning a skill will get you.

It's BMW, so I highly doubt it's "low skill". Any ads that I saw were for "technical production workers". I expect they will want college grads, and you had to have 1 year stable work history plus references and a clear drug test to get a job.

They don't want or need college grads for operator positions to work on the assembly line that pay more money then the fork lift jobs

They also don't want or need college grads, they will accept trade school or 5 years of work experience for maintence positions that pay $35 bucks plus an hour.

$14 bucks an hour

Yeah that's what never learning a skill will get you.

Some people are happy with that, and even people with so called skills from trade schools or colleges I wouldn't let them carry my tool belt ...lazy and un safe fuck heads

I know how they operate too the company's I worked for in the past 30 years in the Chicago area and now South Carolina ..my company's Always used them for operators and such, it was to weed out lazy slackers like you and your brother.

Yawn. It was to not have to actually hire ANY workers and have a constant flow of slave labor. Can't bullshit me boy I been there done that. Capitalism is a disease and places like those are part of the disease that needs cut out and killed.

Forum List

Back