Thanks president Trump! Now they cant find people to fill low skilled jobs..$2,000 sign on bonus

I thought low skilled manufacturing jobs in the south only pay minimum wage according to the libtards on here?

Increased Pay Rate with MAU at BMW!

Begin a new career with MAU at BMW and start earning more! We will be hiring for immediate job openings for Production Associates and Forklift Drivers with MAU at BMW in Greer, SC. Our office is located at 7993 Pelham Road in Greenville, SC. With a newly increased hourly pay rate of $16.50-$17.50 an hour, a $2000 sign-on bonus, referral bonuses, major medical benefits, 80 hours of paid vacation, and up to 13 paid holidays,
Most places like that will keep you on for 3 months or so and right before you are to get on with the company they fire you for some trivial thing..I used to work for temp agencies as did my brother...it was a crock and a fraud.No benefits UNTIL you get on with the company.

Maybe you weren't impressive enough to be hired. I started a temp job for one week and ended up with my own office after 4 months.

I thought low skilled manufacturing jobs in the south only pay minimum wage according to the libtards on here?

Begin a new career with MAU at BMW and start earning more! We will be hiring for immediate job openings for Production Associates and Forklift Drivers with MAU at BMW in Greer, SC. Our office is located at 7993 Pelham Road in Greenville, SC. With a newly increased hourly pay rate of $16.50-$17.50 an hour, a $2000 sign-on bonus, referral bonuses, major medical benefits, 80 hours of paid vacation, and up to 13 paid holidays,
Most low skill manufacturing jobs in the south pay nothing now because they're automated. Get an education and learn a skill. This isn't Haiti.

Pay nothing? That $17 bucks an hour is like $50 bucks an hour in Chicago or New York City.

Uh no. And when you get your paycheck, you are still in South Carolina. I guess you can bet on the cockfights or watch the paint dry.

Most low skill manufacturing jobs in the south pay nothing now because they're automated. Get an education and learn a skill. This isn't Haiti.

Pay nothing? That $17 bucks an hour is like $50 bucks an hour in Chicago or New York City.

Uh no. And when you get your paycheck, you are still in South Carolina. I guess you can bet on the cockfights or watch the paint dry.

Got to love that ignorance

IMG_20170408_150327.jpg

View attachment 121250

They say ignorance is bliss. You seem pretty happy making $15 an hour. But rejoice, the cockroach races outside of Greenville have been certified as an Redneck Olympics demonstration sport.

View attachment 121250

They say ignorance is bliss. You seem pretty happy making $15 an hour. But rejoice, the cockroach races outside of Greenville have been certified as an Redneck Olympics demonstration sport.

I make almost twice that plus unlimited over time...

You just jealous stuck in the rat race and I live 24/7 were northerners come to vacation...

Forum List

Back