Thanks, Red States! Blue State Economic Boom

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
With all of these Red States slipping abortion restrictions into their budgets and creating laws requiring transvaginal probes for women seeking to terminate their pregnancy, we in the Blue States say thanks for the opportunity to serve the sheer tsunami of women coming into the New Jersey/New York area in order to obtain abortions.

It will be a veritable boom in lodging, shuttle transportation, restaurants and retail much as we saw in 1970.

Again, thanks...or maybe I should say, "Thank ya'll!"

wow, something to be proud of...crowing of the economic boom with the killing of children from abortion....are all blue states made up of such sick and twisted people?

Last edited:
wow, something to be proud of...are all blue states made up of such sick and twisted people?

Hey, it's the Republican way! Just think of all the jobs created and profits to be calculated based on someone else's misery!

If you find this repugnant, then please step up as a private citizen to offer your support of all the unwanted children that will be born out of these new restrictions, because their mommas and daddies won't be able to afford them. Step up or shut up.

Last edited:
Anyone who believes in Late Term Abortion is a complete and utter Idiot.

If a woman can't decide by week 20 to keep a baby then I suggest she may be a Brainless Lib.

If a woman can't decide by week 20 to keep a baby then I suggest she may be a Brainless Lib.

no kidding, 20 weeks is almost a FIVE MONTH old baby... yet they still scream over some laws in other states

liberals are brain dead robots or at least this Op is

With all of these Red States slipping abortion restrictions into their budgets and creating laws requiring transvaginal probes for women seeking to terminate their pregnancy, we in the Blue States say thanks for the opportunity to serve the sheer tsunami of women coming into the New Jersey/New York area in order to obtain abortions.

It will be a veritable boom in lodging, shuttle transportation, restaurants and retail much as we saw in 1970.

I can never figure out why the Democrats kill off their future voting base... mind boggling.

Why are you leaping to that extreme when these new laws will make it difficult if not impossible for many when a woman is just 4-5 weeks?

Let me answer for you: Because you are lazy and don't understand the laws that are going into effect:

Restrictions on Abortion

In Texas, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of May 1, 2013:

A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided.

The parent of a minor must consent and be notified before an abortion is provided.

Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.*
(Funny how the far right is creating its own future Democratic voting nightmare)

A woman must undergo an ultrasound before obtaining an abortion; the provider must show and describe the image to the woman. If the woman lives within 100 miles of an abortion provider she must obtain the ultrasound at least 24 hours before the abortion.

State Facts About Abortion: Texas

Last edited:

no kidding, 20 weeks is almost a FIVE MONTH old baby... yet they still scream over some laws in other states

The far right has you so focused on the 20-week stipulation that you're not paying attention to the fine details. I suggest you look into the actual state laws going into effect and stop acting like a trained seal at GOP-Sea World. See the Guttmacher information I just posted for Texas.

Why are you leaping to that extreme when these new laws will make it difficult if not impossible for many when a woman is just 4-5 weeks?

Let me answer for you: Because you are lazy and don't understand the laws that are going into effect:

Restrictions on Abortion

In Texas, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of May 1, 2013:

A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided.

The parent of a minor must consent and be notified before an abortion is provided.

Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.

A woman must undergo an ultrasound before obtaining an abortion; the provider must show and describe the image to the woman. If the woman lives within 100 miles of an abortion provider she must obtain the ultrasound at least 24 hours before the abortion.

The State also required that abortion clinics at LEAST come up to the standards of a Surgical Clinic. And your Statment about having an Ultrasound and counseling before having an abortion, OH MY GOD. How dare they.......

You make it sound like an Ultrasound is the end of the world. Your an Idiot.

Oh by the way, how DARE THEY DEMAND that a 15 YEAR OLD get consent from her parents. The very nerve of them................Allowing parents to get involved in it, when they are a minor.

Oh MY GOD, it's NOT FREE ANYMORE.............How dare the state REFUSE TO PAY FOR ABORTIONS when someone has sex and gets pregnant. Ever heard of a rubber or birth control Lib?

Personal Responsibility and Accountability need not apply to Liberal Logic. To a Lib it's everyone else's responsibility to pay for others IRRESPONSIBILITY. It's not my job to give rubbers to my neighbors kids. It's not my job to pay for their abortion either.

Only in Liberal Logic does this apply.

The far right has you so focused on the 20-week stipulation that you're not paying attention to the fine details. I suggest you look into the actual state laws going into effect and stop acting like a trained seal at GOP-Sea World. See the Guttmacher information I just posted for Texas.

BS. I suggest you learn a little about Personal Responsibility and self accountability.

Restrictions on Abortion

Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.*
(Funny how the far right is creating its own future Democratic voting nightmare)

how much does an abortion cost now a days anyways? in the 80's it was just like $500 bucks.

Let see if I get the OP drift, the blue states are going to turn red with the blood of the most innocent in society?

The Op makes perfect sense, especially since Planned Parenthood was founded to eliminate the black race

You're welcome!

And thank you for the vast boom in guns and ammo sales.

Free people around the country are leaving your tyrannical shitholes to live near freedom and life loving humans.

:eusa_whistle:

An abortion is a difficult, serious and somber event.

Mocking those who want to minimize it, trivializing it, joking about it, maybe not such a great idea.

And I'm pro-choice.

Why do women get abortions after a few months anyways? I know a girl thats 12 weeks along and I dont get why anyone in their right mind would want to kill that... instead of just in spite. I swear girls are more evil then guys.

An abortion is a difficult, serious and somber event.

Mocking those who want to minimize it, trivializing it, joking about it, maybe not such a great idea.

And I'm pro-choice.

Why do women get abortions after a few months anyways? I know a girl thats 12 weeks along and I dont get why anyone in their right mind would want to kill that... instead of just in spite. I swear girls are more evil then guys.

As the father of two teenage girls, I'm here to tell ya, they can be VICIOUS to each other.

:laugh:

I personally don't think that a 20-26 week limit, with certain carefully-controlled exceptions, is asking too much. Expecting people to make that choice during that time frame is not unreasonable.

The pro-choice movement is probably concerned about the "slippery slope" angle, and I can understand that. But this would be an example of finding an answer that can provide both "sides" with some kind of satisfaction. Then we could get on with the REAL problem, which is DEMAND. And THAT is a CULTURAL issue.

Unfortunately, both "sides" are consumed by a narcissism that confuses cooperation with capitulation, so we'll probably be having this fight forever.

Last edited:
Wow this thread takes stupid to a whole new level.

lol, they trivialise this one now we can make fun of them, see how it works? instead of bitching we will laugh at them for killing their babies..because they are stupid not us.

Forum List

Back