Thanks to all of you and so long

Later, sock puppet.

82e38530661bfcf20c3d8551d35dbd4a.jpg
:thankusmile: Took the words right out of my mouth.:thup: Dont let the door hit you on the way out sock,and don’t pull a Toto saying you are going to leave but lie and stay.
And he/she/it didn't leave.

Pretty fucked up.

Well, maybe you can take his place? That would be a win/win.
Maybe you could wash your mouth out with a revolver.

At least consider leaving.

Later, sock puppet.

:thankusmile: Took the words right out of my mouth.:thup: Dont let the door hit you on the way out sock,and don’t pull a Toto saying you are going to leave but lie and stay.
Of course he gonna lie. That's been his memo since arriving .
Yeah I know,he is just like that other shill Toto who I knew was just seeking attention when he made that thread saying he was going to leave but never did.I knew the troll was lying and obviously just seeking attention,this sock shill is just doing the same.

Later, sock puppet.

And he/she/it didn't leave.

Pretty fucked up.

Well, maybe you can take his place? That would be a win/win.
Maybe you could wash your mouth out with a revolver.

At least consider leaving.
Let us know when you do thst Langley shill so we can all throw a party

I have been asked to turn of my proxy, and my VPN administrators have strongly advised me to not do that. This is a great site, and I wish the best to you if the administrators turn my connection off.
I have bought an extra phone line and spare phone which I save for myself or lend to friends during emergencies or losing and replacing phones.

If you would consider the same, a second phone could be used to stay in communication here and not compromise your computer security.

Are you worried about your IP address or phone traced back to your personal info?

If you have a friend or neighbor who doesn't care if the trace leads to them, you could get a friend to set up an extra phone line and just pay them for the costs.

I did this before for a coworker who wanted to submit a story for an online contest but didn't have access and didn't want to get traced to work computers.

We used a combination of a borrowed laptop and local wifi access at a nearby business.

This could be traced to the same city and general area but wasn't under that person's name.

This would be even easier by getting a cell phone line and accessing that way, if you could use the second phone for other purposes to make it worth the cost time and trouble. Just another idea...

Not at all. A virtual protective network protects sensitive material I use online.

There is NO sensitive information posted on USMB.. VPN won't protect your log-in or password -- which is the ONLY thing to protect while you are posting here.

We make that request if the system alerts us to registration issues. And it's only a temporary request. Folks are welcome to use VPN here if there is no registration clashes...

New Topics

Forum List

Back