Thanks To Angela Merkel . . .

No, blowing out of proportion the crimes of a few people that happen to be part of a sub group of human beings, and demonizing the entire group of people for it, and wanting to treat those individuals as sub-human... that's xenophobic.
Reacting to this is xenophobic?

These barbarians should not be living in a civilized society.

No, blowing out of proportion the crimes of a few people that happen to be part of a sub group of human beings, and demonizing the entire group of people for it, and wanting to treat those individuals as sub-human... that's xenophobic.
Again, you are avoiding my question. In the way of analogy; if it were learned that individuals within this refugee category are carrying a lethal communicable virus the culture of which is not identifiable during its six month incubation stage, so the specific carriers could not be identified for that length of time but meanwhile are capable of infecting thousands. What would your recommendation be?

How about an answer in place of accusations of xenophobia.

...and what if you step out your front door to get into your car and it just so happens the brakes go out on a school bus being driven by a Christian, and you get run over and killed?

I'm not going to sit here and play a game of hypothetical what-ifs with you. There are people that come from these areas of the world all the time that travel all over the world, yet, no mysterious illness with a six month incubation period hasn't wiped out mankind.

We have people in the United States that start riots after celebrating their favorite team winning a championship... I guess we should deport them for it!

Deport them ALL! Send them back to where they came from!

[...]
I'm not going to sit here and play a game of hypothetical what-ifs with you. There are people that come from these areas of the world all the time that travel all over the world, yet, no mysterious illness with a six month incubation period hasn't wiped out mankind.
Just a tendency to barbaric violence, rape and molestation.

But you think reacting to it is xenophobic.

We have people in the United States that start riots after celebrating their favorite team winning a championship... I guess we should deport them for it!

Those are Americans. Their actions are disorderly but wholly acceptable in comparison with mobs of foreigners who think it's okay to rape, molest and assault the native population.

Is that hard for you to understand?

[...]
Just a tendency to barbaric violence, rape and molestation.

But you think reacting to it is xenophobic.

... and there are Germans and others out there raping and killing people too. Do you have any idea what the most common profile of a serial killer is in the United States? A white, middle-aged, man. Gacy, Bundy, Dahmer, Manson... maybe we should deport all the white men from the United States?

These are Americans. Their actions are disorderly but wholly acceptable in comparison with mobs of foreigners who think it's okay to rape, molest and assault the native population.

Is that hard for you to understand?

HAHAHAHAHA you just made a total ass of yourself. Because they are Americans their actions are wholly acceptable. STFU and go burn your crosses on someone else's yard.

merkel-ruined-continent.jpg

Forum List

Back