Thanks to Obama Policies, DOW is up 8,000 points from Bush debacle

cisco has had a problem for 15 years - i think they are the next research in motion.

In this strong, recovering economy, there are 1,000 strong performers to every cisco.

Home building, auto, and retail sales are off the charts!

:)

$Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 4.46.49 PM.png

Liberals ended the Republican recession in the U.S.

And Liberals ended the Conservative recession in Europe.

Thankfully ....

:)

MOMENT OF TRUTHINESS

We ... all know that the reality falls far short of the ideal. Voters are often misinformed, and politicians aren’t reliably truthful.

Well, consider the case of the budget deficit — an issue that dominated Washington discussion for almost three years, although it has recently receded.

You probably won’t be surprised to hear that voters are poorly informed about the deficit. But you may be surprised by just how misinformed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/16/opinion/krugman-moment-of-truthiness.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Dropping like a rock huh?

Does Krugman think he's talking to children? or he just knows the Democrat base...lol

Krugman reminds of Chrissy Matthews...both have went stupid since Obama's election...not a pretty thing

Falling like a stone?

FY 2014*: $744 billion
FY 2013*: $973 billion
FY 2012: $1,087 billion
FY 2011: $1,300 billion
FY 2010: $1,294 billion
FY 2009†: $1,413 billion
FY 2008: $458 billion
FY 2007: $161 billion

US Federal Deficit Definition - plus charts and analysis

A 50% reduction from what Bush and Republicans handed Obama, is certainly "dropping like a rock"

But those who created the $1.4 trillion debacle are convinced they could reduce it much faster.

Of course .....

:lol:

Last edited:
It's basically because of the Sequester. And it isn't a good thing.

why? your tour of the WH won't happen?

the deficit is clocking 759 Bn right now......from the original 1 trillion estimate...:rolleyes:

Why?

Because education programs and programs that provide kids with meals are getting defunded. It's also defunding research and science programs. I just talked to my friend from the WHOI and he told me that the sequester is causing vital cuts to their many projects that are checking into the effects of pollution on the sea.

That and it puts the kibosh on government hiring and is forcing furloughs, in addition to killing economic activity due to deferment of government projects.

It's bad all around.

Is the deficit reduction due to Obama taking Krugman serious and beginning the construction of the death star and preparation for the fake alien invasion?

It's basically because of the Sequester. And it isn't a good thing.

the deficit is clocking 759 Bn right now......from the original 1 trillion estimate...:rolleyes:

Why?

Because education programs and programs that provide kids with meals are getting defunded. It's also defunding research and science programs. I just talked to my friend from the WHOI and he told me that the sequester is causing vital cuts to their many projects that are checking into the effects of pollution on the sea.

That and it puts the kibosh on government hiring and is forcing furloughs, in addition to killing economic activity due to deferment of government projects.

It's bad all around.

Absolutely. The idea of balancing out a budget for a year is absolutely absurd! I mean, who the fuck does THAT anymore? We need to at least get the deficit to 3 trillion. Maybe 10 trillion. I mean, so many gubmint programs are needed!

:eusa_boohoo:

Why?

It's bad all around.

Absolutely. The idea of balancing out a budget for a year is absolutely absurd! I mean, who the fuck does THAT anymore? We need to at least get the deficit to 3 trillion. Maybe 10 trillion. I mean, so many gubmint programs are needed!

Anarchy. Anarchy. Anarchy!

Don't ever change, bud.

Why?

It's bad all around.

Anarchy. Anarchy. Anarchy!

Don't ever change, bud.

P_TouretteSyndrome.jpg

Does Krugman think he's talking to children? or he just knows the Democrat base...lol

Krugman reminds of Chrissy Matthews...both have went stupid since Obama's election...not a pretty thing

He's not talking to you folks.

Because you've got your reality filters on.

The debt and deficit have been going down.

REALLY...it's not because of Obama..that's reality

:lmao:

The debts been going down too now?

You're a fucking retard fella. Always good to laugh at though.

I think it wonderful that the sequester is starting to hurt people. Obama's idea. I hope 100 thousand federal workers end up on the street begging. I hope a carrier group gets mothballed. Good job Mr. illegal president.

Forum List

Back