Thanks to the Obomanation...'World's Most Expensive Gas Station' Cost Taxpayers $43M

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The corruption that this regime has let go (OR did they get large CUTS from the corruption?) is criminal!

ABC News/yahoo.com ^ | November 2, 2015 | Lee Ferran
American taxpayers are on the hook for a $43 million gas station constructed in Afghanistan -- a price tag that’s about $42.5 million higher than it should’ve been, and the Department of Defense can’t explain why, according to a new government report.

• Banned
  • The most governmenty government operation ever: The $43 million Afghan gas station
    Hot Air.com ^ | November 2, 2015 | ED MORRISEY
    Ridiculously overbudget? Check. Unnecessary? Check. Impossible to support in the long run? Check. Zero accountability? Check and double-check. If a novelist wrote this as a satire of government operations, there wouldn’t be an editor who’d buy it — not for 43 cents, and certainly not for $43 million: Nearly $43 million of U.S. taxpayers’ money was spent on building a gas station in Afghanistan — 140 times more than it should have cost, according to a government watchdog.The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) also said that one of the most “troubling” issues is how the Department of Defense...

• Banned
Idiot alert!!! "The corruption that this regime has let go (OR did they get large CUTS from the corruption?) is criminal!" :cuckoo:

The Task Force for Business and Stability Operations (TFBSO) is a division of the U.S. Department of Defense established in 2006 to stabilize the post-invasion Iraqi economy, reduce unemployment, and attract foreign investors to Iraq. In 2009, TFBSO expanded operations to include Afghanistan. TFBSO founder and former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense Paul Brinkley described TFBSO stating: “We do capitalism. We’re about helping companies make money.”[1]

As US troops withdrew from Iraq, TFBSO ended its operations in that country.

Task Force for Business and Stability Operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, Barry's created more jobs in Afghanistan than here at home...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Idiot alert!!! "The corruption that this regime has let go (OR did they get large CUTS from the corruption?) is criminal!" :cuckoo:

The Task Force for Business and Stability Operations (TFBSO) is a division of the U.S. Department of Defense established in 2006 to stabilize the post-invasion Iraqi economy, reduce unemployment, and attract foreign investors to Iraq. In 2009, TFBSO expanded operations to include Afghanistan. TFBSO founder and former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense Paul Brinkley described TFBSO stating: “We do capitalism. We’re about helping companies make money.”[1]

As US troops withdrew from Iraq, TFBSO ended its operations in that country.

Task Force for Business and Stability Operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for letting us know that you, THE IDIOT, has arrived!

The corruption that this regime has let go (OR did they get large CUTS from the corruption?) is criminal!

American taxpayers are on the hook for a $43 million gas station constructed in Afghanistan -- a price tag that’s about $42.5 million higher than it should’ve been, and the Department of Defense can’t explain why, according to a new government report.

AND I WOULD BET MY LAST FUCKIN DOLLAR IT WAS BUILT BY A US COMPANY, RIPPED OFF BY A US COMPANY AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO ALLOWED THIS, REPUBLICANS....LET THE INVESTIGATIONS BEGAN.....THAT IS AFTER BENGAZI, OBAMACARE, HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND EMAIL GATE ENDS.

AND I WOULD BET MY LAST FUCKIN DOLLAR IT WAS BUILT BY A US COMPANY, RIPPED OFF BY A US COMPANY AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO ALLOWED THIS, REPUBLICANS....LET THE INVESTIGATIONS BEGAN.....THAT IS AFTER BENGAZI, OBAMACARE, HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND EMAIL GATE ENDS.

Too bad, it was done under Obuma's regime.... but it made a funny rant anyway!

Wow, Barry's created more jobs in Afghanistan than here at home...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last year, the nuts, Ie your party all ran on creating jobs for you dumb shits, how's that going? They also scared you cowards to death about illegals, hows that borders shit going for ya? And I'm curious, has anyone asked the Donald, the job creater, when is he and his family gonna bring their apparrel business to the US? Cause hiring mf's to cook and clean his hotels, the millions that he hire are cost...ain't a big fuckin deal!!

Forum List

Back