Thanks to White Supremacy There's 2 Americas: White America & Black America

How does black person shooting another black person affect white people ? You brought it up and your white. So I'll ask for the third time. How does a black person shooting a black person affect white people ?

YOU don't care about your fellow Americans or humans, because YOU are a socio-pathic monster.

Don't assume normal people share any traits with you.

How does black person shooting another black person affect white people ? You brought it up and your white. So I'll ask for the third time. How does a black person shooting a black person affect white people ?
It's still an idiotic post. Crime affects everyone, you dumb ass racist shithead.

It proves that black people do not care about black peepo any more than white people care about black people.
I didn't ask you or @bsfilter what it proves. I asked him how does a black person shooting another black person affect white people. White people are the ones who always bring it up. Does it upset you ? How does a black person shooting another black person affect white people ?

And that Ladies and Gents is how you shut up a white person when they come with the silly "black people kill each other"

Just ask them "How does that affect white people ?" And they shut up real quick.
I said crime affects everyone. You're very ill.

I didn't ask you or @bsfilter what it proves. I asked him how does a black person shooting another black person affect white people. White people are the ones who always bring it up. Does it upset you ? How does a black person shooting another black person affect white people ?
We are confused, why black people are not affected by black people killing black people, but are very effected about white police neutralizing black criminals?

Looks like White people care more about Black people than some Black people do. Looks like we now see what the problem is. Black people like you turn a blind eye and ignore the crime and victims of crime. You don't give a shit and just admitted it.

And how does a black person shooting a black person affect white people ?
Since black ghetto thugs shoot with the spray-and-pray method, it very often deprives the world -blacks and whites alike- of an honest, hard working black man or woman, who was doing nothing more than minding their own business.

You callous assholes don't even care about your own kind.

We are confused, why black people are not affected by black people killing black people, but are very effected about white police neutralizing black criminals?
Black people who kill black people go to jail and spend the rests of lives in Shawshank

Cops who kill black people have a history of walking free or getting smacks on the wrist

That's the difference.

And on top of that white society pours thousands in the cops gofundme account and smear the black person who got killed

Whites don't have to riot if a black person murders a white person. Why ? Because black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if they are in a state which allows it, have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

In the George Floyd case for example, they wasn’t even initially arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal folks we wouldn’t even know about it

The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an un-amed white person and hint that the kid probably deserved it.

Whereas a cop killing a black person is pretty much always justified by whites.

And that is the thing: White civil rights go back hundreds of years and are taken for granted. Black civil rights only go back to the 1960s and cannot (yet) be taken for granted.

Since black ghetto thugs shoot with the spray-and-pray method, it very often deprives the world -blacks and whites alike- of an honest, hard working black man or woman, who was doing nothing more than minding their own business.

You callous assholes don't even care about your own kind.
And how does that affect white people ?

BS Filter
Looks like White people care more about Black people than some Black people do.

Really ? And how come these tons of good caring white people (that you claim are out there somewhere) are never in the court room ?

main-qimg-ba11e3922fab489675c389c0f35afaaf

main-qimg-81aadb8e5455ee72c8b9ad0dec8d6c01

main-qimg-b37ac0eb5907d31dee3ba3ffbf162f25

main-qimg-f91a96caf46b49e7b1f87f8f57cb5e74

main-qimg-bf8a19f63b4b84b4c7eb471052682b0a

Last edited:
Dumbass. He tried addressed your socipathic viewpoint. Note the "WHITES also".
I've asked for the sixth time - How does a black person shooting a black person affect white people ? Not black people. White people and white people only

Forum List

Back