🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

no its what they say to get elected and then when they are they all of a sudden seem to forget what they promised or have excuses as to the why it did not happen....

Considering the last two who held the oval office, one promised to be a compassionate conservative and a unite a the nation, and the other to end the war in Iraq and bring change, which one tried to walk the walk?
it all depends on how you look at it wry.....i feel both bush and obama are piss poor leaders.....i feel that by their 3rd year both were only talking to those who were supporting them,everyone else,too bad....both were and are horrible at bringing people together,that situation has been getting worse since the day bush went into Iraq....and shortly before that bush was looking like he could have been one of our best presidents....he sure blew that all to hell.....piss poor leader....
I believe that those at the UN and many many country's leaders were all given compelling information about Saddam's WMDs.
Bushes most high ranking Generals and The Joint Chiefs of staff believed Saddam had WMDs. Which of course he did. You don't drop barrels of maple syrup on your own people to kill them. You drop sarin gas on them.
Yes poison gas is officially a WMD. Many ill informed still believe only nuclear bombs are WMD.The idiot Chrissy Matthews keeps repeating that lie.
Oh BTW. For all you trump haters who claim Trump would take the US to war if some dictator gave him the finger.
Hillary voted to go into two wars. Trump, while not having any say in the matter stated his public opposition to going into Iraq or into Afghanistan.
So who's the fucking war monger?

Hans Blix, the UN weapons inspector, told Bush that he did not think Saddam still had WMDs. He said that if he had more time to finish his inspections, he could prove it

Bush invaded before Blix could remove his reason for invading

Would that be the same United Nations who's Secretary General had a son who was brokering black market oil for arms deals for the Iraqi government?

Nice diversion, but has nothing to do with Hans Blix

Bush had every reason in the world NOT to invade Iraq when he did. Afghanistan was still unfinished business, bin Laden was still on the run....you would have thought Bush would welcome additional time to be sure of the threat posed by Saddam

Instead, he invaded immediately, before Blix could prove his accusations were wrong

A fleeting, illusory supermajority | MSNBC

Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 60 working days ...Ted Kennedy sick...Joe Lieberman not a democrat an Independent
Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 60 working days during that period,insufficient time to undo even a small portion of the legislation passed during six years of Republican control. Here are the details:

Ah yes...the "60 working days" excuse! What a load of horse manure! How much time do you need to pass legislation, Tyrone? Did you know that the Congress only meets for an average of about 140 days a year? Trot out another progressive talking point...because that one was a joke when it was first put out there and it's STILL a joke. It wasn't that Barry, Harry and Nancy didn't have enough TIME to pass what they wanted...it's that they DID have enough time and the electorate didn't like what it was that they were seeing! When middle class people asked for help reducing their healthcare costs they weren't asking for the Affordable Care Act that doesn't do that at all. When the middle class asked for stimulus money to be spent so they either wouldn't lose their jobs or would find new ones they weren't asking for the Obama Stimulus that mostly protected Public Sector jobs. You want to know why the Democrats got "shellacked" in 2010? Because they won so big in 2008 and did things the way THEY wanted!

Sure Al. We remember your one touchdown at Polk High. I know it was the high point of your life but it didn't really amount to anything.

Not me, Bulldog...I played hockey. And the high point of my life involved a "Miss Hawaiian Tropic Cape Cod" not politics!

Yet you continually yammer about that one little midterm as if it amounted to something. Will you see it as such a fete when most or all of those seats change again in the next election?

Only a fool would claim that big of a swing didn't amount to something, Bulldog! It was Barack Obama who labeled it a "shellacking" not myself! If we see that many seats change party in the next election I will be the first to admit that it means something!

I'll remind you.What has your party done with your new found power?

A fleeting, illusory supermajority | MSNBC

Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 60 working days ...Ted Kennedy sick...Joe Lieberman not a democrat an Independent
Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 60 working days during that period,insufficient time to undo even a small portion of the legislation passed during six years of Republican control. Here are the details:

Ah yes...the "60 working days" excuse! What a load of horse manure! How much time do you need to pass legislation, Tyrone? Did you know that the Congress only meets for an average of about 140 days a year? Trot out another progressive talking point...because that one was a joke when it was first put out there and it's STILL a joke. It wasn't that Barry, Harry and Nancy didn't have enough TIME to pass what they wanted...it's that they DID have enough time and the electorate didn't like what it was that they were seeing! When middle class people asked for help reducing their healthcare costs they weren't asking for the Affordable Care Act that doesn't do that at all. When the middle class asked for stimulus money to be spent so they either wouldn't lose their jobs or would find new ones they weren't asking for the Obama Stimulus that mostly protected Public Sector jobs. You want to know why the Democrats got "shellacked" in 2010? Because they won so big in 2008 and did things the way THEY wanted!

Sure Al. We remember your one touchdown at Polk High. I know it was the high point of your life but it didn't really amount to anything.

Not me, Bulldog...I played hockey. And the high point of my life involved a "Miss Hawaiian Tropic Cape Cod" not politics!

Yet you continually yammer about that one little midterm as if it amounted to something. Will you see it as such a fete when most or all of those seats change again in the next election?

Only a fool would claim that big of a swing didn't amount to something, Bulldog! It was Barack Obama who labeled it a "shellacking" not myself! If we see that many seats change party in the next election I will be the first to admit that it means something!

What have Republicans managed to accomplish since their "big shellacking?"

Is merely winning enough for Republicans?
You don't have to actually do anything?

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.

You're right--the Republican party has been shattered by the right wing (Tea Party of this country.) They are lead by right wing talk show hosts that have incited this anger at Republican Party. They are Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Shawn Hannity, Bill O'reilly, Ann Colter, Sara Palin, and all the rest that have turned tail on conservatism. They have kicked Ronald Reagan and the Conservative movement in the teeth to go along to get along. They have exploited their audiences ignorance, their hate, and their bigotry.

They have promoted candidates such as Canadian born Ted Cruz who is too far right to win women & Independents, and who if became the nominee of this party would have his eligibility challenged all the way up to election night. They have jumped on the Trump bandwagon who has a long history of supporting very liberal big spending policies, such as single payer health care, and Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill and a candidate that donated heavily to Nancy Pelosi's and other democrats campaigns more than he has donated to Republicans. They have endorsed a candidate that has chased off every minority voting block you can shake a stick at, promoted these protests and riots with his own words. Donald Trump is a disgusting display for a Republican Presidential nominee.

They have promoted and endorsed a FRAUD.

Now 30-50% of the Republican party will not under any circumstance vote for Trump. They will be voting for Hillary Clinton. A great article on this is here.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Like little lambs, they are being lead to a slaughter on election night.

Last edited:
They aren't being led anywhere.They are pushing and shoving in an attempt to be at the front of the line.

what politician does not tell people what they want to hear?....

I can't answer that beyond what I've posted many times: watch their feet, not their lips (it is not what they say, it is what they do).
no its what they say to get elected and then when they are they all of a sudden seem to forget what they promised or have excuses as to the why it did not happen....

Considering the last two who held the oval office, one promised to be a compassionate conservative and a unite a the nation, and the other to end the war in Iraq and bring change, which one tried to walk the walk?
it all depends on how you look at it wry.....i feel both bush and obama are piss poor leaders.....i feel that by their 3rd year both were only talking to those who were supporting them,everyone else,too bad....both were and are horrible at bringing people together,that situation has been getting worse since the day bush went into Iraq....and shortly before that bush was looking like he could have been one of our best presidents....he sure blew that all to hell.....piss poor leader....
I believe that those at the UN and many many country's leaders were all given compelling information about Saddam's WMDs.
Bushes most high ranking Generals and The Joint Chiefs of staff believed Saddam had WMDs. Which of course he did. You don't drop barrels of maple syrup on your own people to kill them. You drop sarin gas on them.
Yes poison gas is officially a WMD. Many ill informed still believe only nuclear bombs are WMD.The idiot Chrissy Matthews keeps repeating that lie.
Oh BTW. For all you trump haters who claim Trump would take the US to war if some dictator gave him the finger.
Hillary voted to go into two wars. Trump, while not having any say in the matter stated his public opposition to going into Iraq or into Afghanistan.
i dont know what that has to do with what i said,but i agree with a lot of it.....

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.

You're right--the Republican party has been shattered by the right wing (Tea Party of this country.) They are lead by right wing talk show hosts that have incited this anger at Republican Party. They are Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Shawn Hannity, Bill O'reilly, Ann Colter, Sara Palin, and all the rest that have turned tail on conservatism. They have kicked Ronald Reagan and the Conservative movement in the teeth to go along to get along. They have exploited their audiences ignorance, their hate, and their bigotry.

They have promoted candidates such as Canadian born Ted Cruz who is too far right to win women & Independents, and who if became the nominee of this party would have his eligibility challenged all the way up to election night. They have jumped on the Trump bandwagon who has a long history of supporting very liberal big spending policies, such as single payer health care, and Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill and a candidate that donated heavily to Nancy Pelosi's and other democrats campaigns more than he has donated to Republicans. They have endorsed a candidate that has chased off every minority voting block you can shake a stick at, promoted these protests and riots with his own words. Donald Trump is a disgusting display for a Republican Presidential nominee.

They have promoted and endorsed a FRAUD.

Now 30-50% of the Republican party will not under any circumstance vote for Trump. They will be voting for Hillary Clinton. A great article on this is here.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Like little lambs, they are being lead to a slaughter on election night.
Democrats beware: Donald Trump is finding success well outside the Republican fringe

If I recall...you folks on the left declared the GOP "dead" back in 2008 when Barry won the Oval Office and the Democrats had huge majorities in both the House and Senate. So how did that work out again?

It was on a downward spiral that finally reached the point it is at now.

So the "downward spiral" included the 2010 mid-terms? That was the largest gain of seats in Congress in modern political history! Some downward spiral! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Again? You sound like Al Bundy remembering his touchdown back at Polk High. It wasn't that big of a deal, but if it is the high point of your life, be all means enjoy your nostalgia.

It wasn't that big of a deal? The largest swing of seats from one political party to another in modern political history coming only two years after the Democrats seized control of the White House, the Senate and the House? Hard to see that as anything other than a serious bitch slap given by the electorate to the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, Bulldog.

And yet, they have done NOTHING since they have been there.
You keep repeating the lie, I responded to it a number of times now. You are just here to spread party lies, you fool no one.

I'll remind you, you fucking liar.

114th Congress 2nd Session
105 Bills

Standard Merger and Acquisition Reviews Through Equal Rules (SMARTER) Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Blake Farenthold (Judiciary)
March 22, 2016

National POW/MIA Remembrance Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Stephen F. Lynch (House Administration)
March 21, 2016

Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act

Sponsor: Rep. Elizabeth Esty (Science, Space, and Technology)
March 21, 2016

Senate Amendment to H.R. 4721, the Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2016

(Transportation and Infrastructure)
March 21, 2016

Counterterrorism Screening and Assistance Act of 2016, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Lee Zeldin (Foreign Affairs)
March 21, 2016

Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park Boundary Revision Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Sanford D. Bishop Jr. (Natural Resources)
March 21, 2016

To facilitate the addition of park administration at the Coltsville National Historical Park, and for other purposes

Sponsor: Rep. John B. Larson (Natural Resources)
March 21, 2016

Gulf Islands National Seashore Land Exchange Act of 2016

Sponsor: Rep. Steven Palazzo (Natural Resources)
March 21, 2016

Authorizing the Speaker to appear as amicus curiae on behalf of the House of Representatives in the matter of United States, et al. v. Texas , et al., No. 15-674

Sponsor: Rep. Paul Ryan
March 17, 2016

To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project

Sponsor: Rep. David McKinley (Energy and Commerce)
March 16, 2016
Passed

To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project

Sponsor: Rep. Chris Gibson (Energy and Commerce)
March 16, 2016
Passed

Small Business Broadband Deployment Act

Sponsor: Rep. Greg Walden (Energy and Commerce)
March 16, 2016
Passed

To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving the Gibson Dam

Sponsor: Rep. Ryan Zinke (Energy and Commerce)
March 15, 2016
Passed

Sponsor: Rep. Virginia Foxx (Energy and Commerce)
March 15, 2016
Passed

the Fair Ratepayer Accountability, Transparency, and Efficiency Standards (RATES) Act

Sponsor: Rep. Joseph Kennedy III (Energy and Commerce)
March 14, 2016

Energy Efficient Government Technology Act

Sponsor: Rep. Anna G. Eshoo (Energy and Commerce)
March 14, 2016

To amend section 203 of the Federal Power Act, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Mike Pompeo (Energy and Commerce)
March 14, 2016

To reinstate and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving Clark Canyon Dam

March 14, 2016

Sponsor: Rep. Morgan Griffith (Energy and Commerce)
March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Expressing the sense of the Congress condemning the gross violations of international law amounting to war crimes and crimes against humanity by the Government of Syria, its allies, and other parties to the conflict in Syria, and asking the President to direct his Ambassador at the United Nations to promote the establishment of a war crimes tribunal where these crimes could be addressed, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Christopher Smith (Foreign Affairs)
March 14, 2016
Passed

Expressing the sense of Congress that the atrocities perpetrated by ISIL against religious and ethnic minorities in Iraq and Syria include war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (Foreign Affairs)
March 14, 2016
Passed

To direct the Secretary of State to develop a strategy to obtain observer status for Taiwan in the International Criminal Police Organizatio

Sponsor: Rep. Cory Gardner (Foreign Affairs)
March 14, 2016
Passed

To amend title 49, United States Code, to extend authorizations for the airport improvement program, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the funding and expenditure authority of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund, and for other purposes

Sponsor: Rep. Bill Shuster (Transportation and Infrastructure)
March 14, 2016

Blocking Regulatory Interference from Closing Kilns Act of 2016, or the BRICK Act

Sponsor: Rep. Bill Johnson (Energy and Commerce)
March 3, 2016
Passed

Ensuring Terminated Providers are Removed from Medicaid and CHIP Act

Sponsor: Rep. Larry Bucshon (Energy and Commerce)
March 2, 2016
Passed

To name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Sevierville, Tennessee, the Dannie A. Carr Veterans Outpatient Clinic

Sponsor: Rep. Phil Roe (Veterans Affairs)
March 1, 2016

Federal Advisory Committee Act Amendments, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. William Lacy Clay (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 200 Town Run Lane in Winston Salem, North Carolina, as the "Maya Angelou Memorial Post Office"

Sponsor: Rep. Alma Adams (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016
Passed

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1103 USPS Building 1103 in Camp Pendleton, California, as the "Camp Pendleton Medal of Honor Post Office"

Sponsor: Rep. Darrell Issa (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016
Passed

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1048 West Robinhood Drive in Stockton, California, as the "W. Ronald Coale Memorial Post Office Building"

Sponsor: Rep. Jerry McNerney (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 5351 Lapalco Boulevard in Marrero, Louisiana, as the "Lionel R. Collins, Sr. Post Office Building"

Sponsor: Rep. Cedric Richmond (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 5919 Chef Menteur Highway in New Orleans, Louisiana, as the "Daryle Holloway Post Office Building"

March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 4567 Rockbridge Road in Pine Lake, Georgia, as the "Francis Manuel Ortega Post Office"

Sponsor: Rep. Henry C. "Hank" Johnson Jr. (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 7715 Post Road, North Kingstown, Rhode Island, as the "Melvoid J. Benson Post Office Building"

Sponsor: Rep. James R. Langevin (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 220 East Oak Street, Glenwood City, Wisconsin, as the Second Lt. Ellen Ainsworth Memorial Post Office

Sponsor: Rep. Sean Duffy (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016

A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2082 Stringtown Road in Grove City, Ohio, as the "Specialist Joseph W. Riley Post Office Building"

Sponsor: Sen. Rob Portman (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016

A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 99 West 2nd Street in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, as the “Lieutenant Colonel James ‘Maggie’ Megellas Post Office”

Sponsor: Sen. Ron Johnson (Oversight and Government Reform)
March 1, 2016
Passed

Amplifying Local Efforts to Root out Terror Act of 2016, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Barry Loudermilk (Homeland Security)
February 29, 2016

Calling on the government of Iran to fulfill their promises of assistance in this case of Robert Levinson, the longest held United States hostage in our Nation’s history, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Theodore E. Deutch (Foreign Affairs)
February 29, 2016

FEMA Disaster Assistance Reform Act of 2015, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Louis Barletta (Transportation and Infrastructure)
February 29, 2016

Nuclear Energy Innovation Capabilities Act, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Randy Weber (Science, Space, and Technology)
February 29, 2016

EPS Improvement Act of 2016

Sponsor: Rep. Renee Ellmers (Energy and Commerce)
February 29, 2016

To promote a 21st century energy and manufacturing workforce

Sponsor: Rep. Bobby L. Rush (Energy and Commerce)
February 29, 2016

To amend the Department of Energy Organization Act and the Local Public Works Capital Development and Investment Act of 1976 to modernize terms relating to minorities

Sponsor: Rep. Grace Meng (Energy and Commerce)
February 29, 2016
Passed

Edward "Ted" Kaufman and Michael Leavitt Presidential Transitions Improvements Act of 2015, as amended

Sponsor: Sen. Thomas R. Carper (Oversight and Government Reform)
February 29, 2016

Competitive Service Act of 2015, as amended

Sponsor: Sen. Jon Tester (Oversight and Government Reform)
February 29, 2016

SHARE Act

Sponsor: Rep. Rob Wittman (Natural Resources)
February 26, 2016
Passed

Fraudulent Joinder Prevention Act of 2016

Sponsor: Rep. Ken Buck (Judiciary)
February 25, 2016
Passed

Eric Williams Correctional Officer Protection Act of 2015

Sponsor: Sen. Patrick J. Toomey (Judiciary)
February 24, 2016

Indian Trust Asset Reform Act

Sponsor: Rep. Mike Simpson (Natural Resources)
February 24, 2016

To amend the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Act to extend the authorization for the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission

Sponsor: Rep. James E. Clyburn (Natural Resources)
February 24, 2016

To amend the San Luis Rey Indian Water Rights Settlement Act to clarify certain settlement terms, and for other purposes

Sponsor: Rep. Duncan Hunter (Natural Resources)
February 24, 2016

Korean War Veterans Memorial Wall of Remembrance Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Sam Johnson (Natural Resources)
February 24, 2016

Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. John Lewis (Natural Resources)
February 24, 2016

Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Boundary Adjustment Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Barry Loudermilk (Natural Resources)
February 24, 2016

To amend the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Improvement Act to provide access to certain vehicles serving residents of municipalities adjacent to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, and for other purposes

Sponsor: Rep. Tom Marino (Natural Resources)
February 24, 2016

Directing Dollars to Disaster Relief Act

Sponsor: Sen. Ron Johnson (Transportation and Infrastructure)
February 23, 2016

Transportation Security Administration Reform and Improvement Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. John Katko (Homeland Security)
February 23, 2016

DHS Acquisition Documentation Integrity Act of 2016

Sponsor: Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (Homeland Security)
February 23, 2016

Foreign Fighter Review Act of 2016

Sponsor: Rep. Will Hurd (Homeland Security)
February 23, 2016
Passed

National Strategy to Combat Terrorist Travel Act of 2016

February 23, 2016
Passed

Common Sense Nutrition Disclosure Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Energy and Commerce)
February 12, 2016
Passed

Debt Management and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Kenny Marchant (Ways and Means)
February 11, 2016
Passed

Scientific Research in the National Interest Act

Sponsor: Rep. Lamar Smith (Science, Space, and Technology)
February 10, 2016
Passed

Safe Drinking Water Act Improved Compliance Awareness Act

Sponsor: Rep. Daniel T. Kildee (Energy and Commerce)
February 10, 2016
Passed

Career-Ready Student Veterans Act

Sponsor: Rep. Mark Takano (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

Female Veteran Suicide Prevention Act

Sponsor: Rep. Julia Brownley (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

Providing for the conveyance of land of the Illiana Health Care System of the Department of Veterans Affairs in Danville, Illinois

Sponsor: Rep. John Shimkus (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

A bill to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to convey to the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs all right, title, and interest of the United States to the property known as “The Community Living Center” at the Lake Baldwin Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic, Orlando, Florida, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. John Mica (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

9/11 Memorial Act

Sponsor: Rep. Tom MacArthur (Natural Resources)
February 9, 2016
Passed

To extend the deadline for the submittal of the final report required by the Commission on Care

Sponsor: Rep. Jeff Miller (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

VA Medical Center Recovery Act, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Martha Roby (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

To correct the boundaries of the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System Unit P16

Sponsor: Rep. Curt Clawson (Natural Resources)
February 9, 2016

To amend title 10, United States Code, to require the prompt notification of State Child Protective Services by military and civilian personnel of the Department of Defense required by law to report suspected instances of child abuse and neglect

Sponsor: Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Armed Services)
February 9, 2016

American Heroes COLA Act of 2015, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Ralph Abraham (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

Veterans Employment, Education, and Healthcare Improvement Act, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Brad Wenstrup (Veterans Affairs)
February 9, 2016

Financial Institution Customer Protection Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (Financial Services)
February 4, 2016
Passed

Encouraging Employee Ownership Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Randy Hultgren (Financial Services)
February 3, 2016
Passed

Iran Terror Finance Transparency Act

Sponsor: Rep. Steve Russell (Foreign Affairs)
January 13, 2016
Passed

A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency relating to the definition of "waters of the United States" under the Federal Water Pollution Control Act

Sponsor: Sen. Joni Ernst (Transportation and Infrastructure)
January 13, 2016
Passed

North Korea Sanctions Enforcement Act, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Ed Royce (Foreign Affairs)
January 12, 2016
Passed

Supporting Transparent Regulatory and Environmental Actions in Mining (STREAM) Act

Sponsor: Rep. Alex Mooney (Natural Resources)
January 12, 2016
Passed

Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2015

Sponsor: Sen. Bill Nelson (Oversight and Government Reform)
January 11, 2016

Presidential Allowance Modernization Act

Sponsor: Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Oversight and Government Reform)
January 11, 2016

District of Columbia Courts, Public Defender Service, and Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency Act of 2015

January 11, 2016

Grants Oversight and New Efficiency (GONE) Act

Sponsor: Sen. Deb Fischer (Oversight and Government Reform)
January 11, 2016

Taxpayers Right-To-Know Act

Sponsor: Rep. Tim Walberg (Oversight and Government Reform)
January 11, 2016
Passed

Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Oversight and Implementation Act of 2015

January 11, 2016

Federal Intern Protection Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (Oversight and Government Reform)
January 11, 2016
Passed

Fairness in Class Action Litigation and Furthering Asbestos Claim Transparency Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Bob Goodlatte (Judiciary)
January 8, 2016
Passed

Searching for and Cutting Regulations that are Unnecessarily Burdensome (SCRUB) Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Jason Smith (Judiciary)
January 7, 2016
Passed

Restoring Americans’ Healthcare Freedom Reconciliation Act (Senate Amendment)

Sponsor: Rep. Tom Price (Budget)
January 6, 2016

Keystone XL Pipeline Act

Sponsor: Rep. Kevin Cramer (Energy and Commerce)
January 9, 2015

Fair Investment Opportunities for Professional Experts Act

Sponsor: Rep. David Schweikert (Financial Services)
January 1, 1970
Passed

To require the appropriate Federal banking agencies to treat certain municipal obligations as level 2A liquid assets, and for other purposes

Sponsor: Rep. Luke Messer (Financial Services)
January 1, 1970

SEC Small Business Advocate Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. John Carney (Financial Services)
January 1, 1970

Small Business Capital Formation Enhancement Act

Sponsor: Rep. Bruce Poliquin (Financial Services)
January 1, 1970
Passed

International Megan’s Law to Prevent Child Exploitation and Other Sexual Crimes Through Advanced Notification of Traveling Sex Offenders (Senate Amendment)

January 1, 1970

Trafficking Prevention in Foreign Affairs Contracting Act

January 1, 1970

Electrify Africa Act of 2015

Sponsor: Sen. Bob Corker (Foreign Affairs)
January 1, 1970

Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2015 (Senate Amendment)

Sponsor: Rep. Duncan Hunter (Transportation and Infrastructure)
January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970
Passed

Restoring Americans’ Healthcare Freedom Reconciliation Act (Veto Override)

January 1, 1970

Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act

January 1, 1970
Passed
GET BY DATE
Search by Session of Congress

I suspect you won't be thanking Trump when Ted Cruz wins in November with a revitalized constitutional GOP

I can't answer that beyond what I've posted many times: watch their feet, not their lips (it is not what they say, it is what they do).

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't one Barack Obama also promise to unite the nation? Has ANY President in history fomented more division than he has? Conservative versus Liberal. Rich versus Poor. Blacks versus Whites. Muslims versus Christians.

Obama didn't say he was a uniter, that was Bush. Obama promised hope and change and his efforts were challenged every step of the way. Obama's skin color brought racists out of the closet and an honest person would put the onus on the rhetoric of his adversaries.
You're a liar and not a smart one at that. All you have is smears and lies. I don't think anything else has ever come off your keyboard.

“One of my core principles is that I will never engage in a politics in which I’m trying to divide people” —@POTUS http://t.co/eKYB5zdKnE

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 1, 2015

And in detail tell us how Obama tried to divide people?

what politician does not tell people what they want to hear?....

The Neoconservatives & the Military Industrial Complex, of course are the "fucking war monger(s)"

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't one Barack Obama also promise to unite the nation? Has ANY President in history fomented more division than he has? Conservative versus Liberal. Rich versus Poor. Blacks versus Whites. Muslims versus Christians.

Obama didn't say he was a uniter, that was Bush. Obama promised hope and change and his efforts were challenged every step of the way. Obama's skin color brought racists out of the closet and an honest person would put the onus on the rhetoric of his adversaries.
You're a liar and not a smart one at that. All you have is smears and lies. I don't think anything else has ever come off your keyboard.

“One of my core principles is that I will never engage in a politics in which I’m trying to divide people” —@POTUS http://t.co/eKYB5zdKnE

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 1, 2015

And in detail tell us how Obama tried to divide people?
In detail? LOL. You are a weird fuck. obbi comes out and slams cops before getting the facts straight and plays into the BLM bs movement. He demonizes the right every opportunity he can. He doesn't just disagree with them, they are backwards. And the bitter clingers with their guns and bibles. He even gave the Supremes lip at he SOTU address because they failed to follow his wishes while they were sitting right in front of him.

That's all the detail for now, Sport. I'd have to send it too far up your ass for you to even see it.

105 Bills

Standard Merger and Acquisition Reviews Through Equal Rules (SMARTER) Act of 2015

March 22, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

To facilitate the addition of park administration at the Coltsville National Historical Park, and for other purposes

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

Authorizing the Speaker to appear as amicus curiae on behalf of the House of Representatives in the matter of United States, et al. v. Texas , et al., No. 15-674

March 17, 2016

March 16, 2016

Passed

March 16, 2016

Passed

March 16, 2016

Passed

To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving the Gibson Dam

March 15, 2016

Passed

March 15, 2016

Passed

the Fair Ratepayer Accountability, Transparency, and Efficiency Standards (RATES) Act

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

To reinstate and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving Clark Canyon Dam

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Expressing the sense of the Congress condemning the gross violations of international law amounting to war crimes and crimes against humanity by the Government of Syria, its allies, and other parties to the conflict in Syria, and asking the President to direct his Ambassador at the United Nations to promote the establishment of a war crimes tribunal where these crimes could be addressed, as amended

March 14, 2016

Passed

Expressing the sense of Congress that the atrocities perpetrated by ISIL against religious and ethnic minorities in Iraq and Syria include war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide, as amended

March 14, 2016

Passed

To direct the Secretary of State to develop a strategy to obtain observer status for Taiwan in the International Criminal Police Organizatio

March 14, 2016

Passed

To amend title 49, United States Code, to extend authorizations for the airport improvement program, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the funding and expenditure authority of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund, and for other purposes

March 14, 2016

Blocking Regulatory Interference from Closing Kilns Act of 2016, or the BRICK Act

March 3, 2016

Passed

March 2, 2016

Passed

To name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Sevierville, Tennessee, the Dannie A. Carr Veterans Outpatient Clinic

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 200 Town Run Lane in Winston Salem, North Carolina, as the "Maya Angelou Memorial Post Office"

March 1, 2016

Passed

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1103 USPS Building 1103 in Camp Pendleton, California, as the "Camp Pendleton Medal of Honor Post Office"

March 1, 2016

Passed

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1048 West Robinhood Drive in Stockton, California, as the "W. Ronald Coale Memorial Post Office Building"

March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 5351 Lapalco Boulevard in Marrero, Louisiana, as the "Lionel R. Collins, Sr. Post Office Building"

March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 5919 Chef Menteur Highway in New Orleans, Louisiana, as the "Daryle Holloway Post Office Building"

March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 4567 Rockbridge Road in Pine Lake, Georgia, as the "Francis Manuel Ortega Post Office"

March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 7715 Post Road, North Kingstown, Rhode Island, as the "Melvoid J. Benson Post Office Building"

March 1, 2016

To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 220 East Oak Street, Glenwood City, Wisconsin, as the Second Lt. Ellen Ainsworth Memorial Post Office

March 1, 2016

A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2082 Stringtown Road in Grove City, Ohio, as the "Specialist Joseph W. Riley Post Office Building"

March 1, 2016

A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 99 West 2nd Street in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, as the “Lieutenant Colonel James ‘Maggie’ Megellas Post Office”

March 1, 2016

Passed

February 29, 2016

Calling on the government of Iran to fulfill their promises of assistance in this case of Robert Levinson, the longest held United States hostage in our Nation’s history, as amended

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

To amend the Department of Energy Organization Act and the Local Public Works Capital Development and Investment Act of 1976 to modernize terms relating to minorities

February 29, 2016

Passed

Edward "Ted" Kaufman and Michael Leavitt Presidential Transitions Improvements Act of 2015, as amended

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

SHARE Act

February 26, 2016

Passed

February 25, 2016

Passed

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

To amend the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Act to extend the authorization for the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission

February 24, 2016

To amend the San Luis Rey Indian Water Rights Settlement Act to clarify certain settlement terms, and for other purposes

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

To amend the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Improvement Act to provide access to certain vehicles serving residents of municipalities adjacent to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, and for other purposes

February 24, 2016

February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

Passed

February 23, 2016

Passed

February 12, 2016

Passed

February 11, 2016

Passed

February 10, 2016

Passed

February 10, 2016

Passed

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

Providing for the conveyance of land of the Illiana Health Care System of the Department of Veterans Affairs in Danville, Illinois

February 9, 2016

A bill to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to convey to the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs all right, title, and interest of the United States to the property known as “The Community Living Center” at the Lake Baldwin Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic, Orlando, Florida, as amended

February 9, 2016

9/11 Memorial Act

February 9, 2016

Passed

To extend the deadline for the submittal of the final report required by the Commission on Care

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

To correct the boundaries of the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System Unit P16

February 9, 2016

To amend title 10, United States Code, to require the prompt notification of State Child Protective Services by military and civilian personnel of the Department of Defense required by law to report suspected instances of child abuse and neglect

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 4, 2016

Passed

February 3, 2016

Passed

January 13, 2016

Passed

A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency relating to the definition of "waters of the United States" under the Federal Water Pollution Control Act

January 13, 2016

Passed

January 12, 2016

Passed

Supporting Transparent Regulatory and Environmental Actions in Mining (STREAM) Act

January 12, 2016

Passed

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

District of Columbia Courts, Public Defender Service, and Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency Act of 2015

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

Passed

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

Passed

Fairness in Class Action Litigation and Furthering Asbestos Claim Transparency Act of 2015

January 8, 2016

Passed

Searching for and Cutting Regulations that are Unnecessarily Burdensome (SCRUB) Act of 2015

January 7, 2016

Passed

January 6, 2016

Keystone XL Pipeline Act

January 9, 2015

January 1, 1970

Passed

To require the appropriate Federal banking agencies to treat certain municipal obligations as level 2A liquid assets, and for other purposes

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

Passed

International Megan’s Law to Prevent Child Exploitation and Other Sexual Crimes Through Advanced Notification of Traveling Sex Offenders (Senate Amendment)

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

Passed

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

Passed
GET BY DATE

So out of only 115 votes, they passed less than a third, and most of those were just simple noncontroversial bills with near universal bipartisan support. (Extending construction deadlines? Get real) They promised to stop healthcare and reverse all of Obama's executive orders as soon as they took office. They have kept none of their promises, and barely took care of general housekeeping tasks that were required. The fact remains. They have accomplished nothing, and certainly no where near what they promised to do.

Is it a prerequisite for Liberals to be able to lie, like that?

105 Bills

March 22, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

March 17, 2016

March 16, 2016

Passed

March 16, 2016

Passed

March 16, 2016

Passed

March 15, 2016

Passed

March 15, 2016

Passed

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Passed

March 14, 2016

Passed

March 14, 2016

Passed

March 14, 2016

March 3, 2016

Passed

March 2, 2016

Passed

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

Passed

March 1, 2016

Passed

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

Passed

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

Passed

February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

SHARE Act

February 26, 2016

Passed

February 25, 2016

Passed

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016

February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

Passed

February 23, 2016

Passed

February 12, 2016

Passed

February 11, 2016

Passed

February 10, 2016

Passed

February 10, 2016

Passed

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

9/11 Memorial Act

February 9, 2016

Passed

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

February 4, 2016

Passed

February 3, 2016

Passed

January 13, 2016

Passed

January 13, 2016

Passed

January 12, 2016

Passed

January 12, 2016

Passed

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

Passed

January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016

Passed

January 8, 2016

Passed

January 7, 2016

Passed

January 6, 2016

Keystone XL Pipeline Act

January 9, 2015

January 1, 1970

Passed

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

Passed

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

Passed

January 1, 1970

January 1, 1970

Passed
GET BY DATE
Pretty mundane wouldn't you admit?

Which one would you hang your hat on and say...Oh boy, look what we did!

Forum List

Back