Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

Rightard Derangement Syndrome (RDS) rears its ugly head again...

rightwinger did not say the government does things better than the private sector. Learn to comprehend what you read.
thumbsup.gif

here is what he said:

"
I want the government to do what needs doing. If they can do it at a lower cost than I can do it on my own...I'm all for it

If I can get cheaper education through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it
If I can get cheaper healthcare through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it

We the people are a very large group. If we can get together and get better deals than the private sector is offering, then I am all for it"

He certainly implied that he thinks that govt can do some things better than private industry. We merely asked him for some examples.

But since neither of you can come up with any------------case closed
Yes, he said the government does some things "cheaper". He didn't say the government does things "better".

That you think "cheaper" implies "better" only serves to expose just how retarded you are; since better products and services are typically more expensive.

You're an idiot for thinking cheaper means better and Oldstyle is an idiot for thinking rightwinger said "better" when in fact he said, "cheaper."

As far as a list of services the government provides cheaper than the private sector, RW already gave some examples.

OK, then give us a list of things the govt does cheaper. He offered the USPS, LOL, are you really going to compare the USPS that loses milliions every year to the FedEx and UPS who make millions every year?

I already refuted his other claims. you can use 'better' or 'cheaper'. you still can't come up with a list.
He gave a list. And you refuted nothing as he never said they were better or even profitable.

He said they were "cheaper."

You can't refute that so here you are, trying to change what he said into something you can refute. What better evidence is needed that you already lost this argument?

which one is cheaper when done by the federal government vs private industry? Just name one. When doing your calculations be sure to include the amount provided by our tax payments.
The post office was a prime example.

got to congratulate you faun....you've got to be good combating these posters and sending their lies back at em

funny, since neither he, RW, you, or any other libs have been able to refute the truth.

Face it, your liberal ideology is a failure, your Kenyan messiah is a failure, and your female liar messiah is a failure.

liberalism is a failed idea. it has never worked and never will.
Yeah yeah yeah and America isn't the greatest it's ever been with one of our greatest presidents? and you hated Clinton gore kerry obama so why not add hillary to your demented list?

got to congratulate you faun....you've got to be good combating these posters and sending their lies back at em
It ain't really that difficult when those single-digit Neanderthals can't argue beyond their talking points.

says the talking point parrot.
I'm spewing facts corroborated with links to actual statistics.

You?

You posted just one link to usgovernmentspending.com....

.... and it proved you wrong. :lmao:

:dance:

here is what he said:

"
I want the government to do what needs doing. If they can do it at a lower cost than I can do it on my own...I'm all for it

If I can get cheaper education through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it
If I can get cheaper healthcare through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it

We the people are a very large group. If we can get together and get better deals than the private sector is offering, then I am all for it"

He certainly implied that he thinks that govt can do some things better than private industry. We merely asked him for some examples.

But since neither of you can come up with any------------case closed
Yes, he said the government does some things "cheaper". He didn't say the government does things "better".

That you think "cheaper" implies "better" only serves to expose just how retarded you are; since better products and services are typically more expensive.

You're an idiot for thinking cheaper means better and Oldstyle is an idiot for thinking rightwinger said "better" when in fact he said, "cheaper."

As far as a list of services the government provides cheaper than the private sector, RW already gave some examples.

OK, then give us a list of things the govt does cheaper. He offered the USPS, LOL, are you really going to compare the USPS that loses milliions every year to the FedEx and UPS who make millions every year?

I already refuted his other claims. you can use 'better' or 'cheaper'. you still can't come up with a list.
He gave a list. And you refuted nothing as he never said they were better or even profitable.

You can't refute that so here you are, trying to change what he said into something you can refute. What better evidence is needed that you already lost this argument?

which one is cheaper when done by the federal government vs private industry? Just name one. When doing your calculations be sure to include the amount provided by our tax payments.

sure was. it loses hundreds of millions every year. FedEx and UPS make hundreds of millions every year.

The USPS does a good job, no argument there, but are they cheaper, NO.

faun forget about it They,republicans will never admit they were wrong They'd even make their pos gwb president again if they could go back in time

funny, since neither he, RW, you, or any other libs have been able to refute the truth.

Face it, your liberal ideology is a failure, your Kenyan messiah is a failure, and your female liar messiah is a failure.

Yeah yeah yeah and America isn't the greatest it's ever been with one of our greatest presidents? and you hated Clinton gore kerry obama so why not add hillary to your demented list?

Bubba Clinton was smart enough to work with Newt and get some things done, the others are all idiots.

but since you love the hildebeast so much, give us a list of her accomplishments over her lifetime in government. You can leave out getting fired for fraud from the Watergate committee.

sure was. it loses hundreds of millions every year. FedEx and UPS make hundreds of millions every year.

The Post Office, unlike the private sector, is not in business to make huge profits. Just one of the reasons they get the job done cheaper.

So yes, the post office is cheaper than the private sector.

faun forget about it They,republicans will never admit they were wrong They'd even make their pos gwb president again if they could go back in time

bush was an average president, some good, some bad. Obama is a terrible president, history will record that.

Bubba Clinton was smart enough to work with Newt and get some things done, the others are all idiots.

but since you love the hildebeast so much, give us a list of her accomplishments over her lifetime in government. You can leave out getting fired for fraud from the Watergate committee.
Been there done that red ,,,,Google it It'll fill a page

The Post Office, unlike the private sector, is not in business to make huge profits. Just one of the reasons they get the job done cheaper.

Oh, so its cheaper because you say so? why does it lose hundreds of millions every year if its cheaper?

you're right it doesn't make huge profits or any profit at all, it incurs losses and has to beg for new funding to stay in operation.

More lies from the right. Hillary wasn't fired from Watergate. The guy who claims he fired her was not even her boss and could not fire her. That job ended for her when Nixon resigned. At that point, the committee she served on was disbanded as their job was done.

As usual, pesky facts interfere with rightarded talking points.

Been there done that red ,,,,Google it It'll fill a page

translation: she's never accomplished anything, but I just love her.

bush was an average president, some good, some bad. Obama is a terrible president, history will record that.
obama didn't START an unnecessary war leading America into a great recession,,while getting so many of our soldiers killed or wounded

More lies from the right. Hillary wasn't fired from Watergate. The guy who claims he fired her was not even her boss and could not fire her. That job ended for her when Nixon resigned. At that point, the committee she served on was disbanded as their job was done.

why aren't you working? on welfare? too lazy? too dumb? disabled?

I'm retired and living on my savings and investments, and living quite well. so I can be on the internet during the day. Why are you here?

Oh, so its cheaper because you say so? why does it lose hundreds of millions every year if its cheaper?

you're right it doesn't make huge profits or any profit at all, it incurs losses and has to beg for new funding to stay in operation.
Cheaper because it is. Try sending a letter for less than $0.49 from UPS or FedEx.

I'm retired and living on my savings and investments, and living quite well. so I can be on the internet during the day. Why are you here?
None of the above.

I'm on my lunch break.

obama didn't START an unnecessary war leading America into a great recession,,while getting so many of our soldiers killed or wounded

No, but Hillary voted to authorize and fund it. And more American lives were lost under obozo than under bush in the iraq fiasco.

Why I'm retired and in,between here and the stock boards I'm up about 30k today Not quite as good as last week

Cheaper because it is. Try sending a letter for less than $0.49 from UPS or FedEx.

they don't do letters. you need to look at the bottom line----------USPS revenue vs expenses------------its a fiscal loser every year. our tax payments are subsidizing it.

Why I'm retired and in,between here and the stock boards I'm up about 30k today Not quite as good as last week

good for you. My portfolio has done quite well too. bought facebook at the IPO and have almost tripled my money.

Forum List

Back