Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

faun forget about it They,republicans will never admit they were wrong They'd even make their pos gwb president again if they could go back in time

bush was an average president, some good, some bad. Obama is a terrible president, history will record that.
obama didn't START an unnecessary war leading America into a great recession,,while getting so many of our soldiers killed or wounded

No, but Hillary voted to authorize and fund it. And more American lives were lost under obozo than under bush in the iraq fiasco.
Authorize it if GWB decided it was the right thing to do BUT NOT pull the trigger that was gwb with the help of a majority of repub s in congress

funny, since neither he, RW, you, or any other libs have been able to refute the truth.

Face it, your liberal ideology is a failure, your Kenyan messiah is a failure, and your female liar messiah is a failure.

liberalism is a failed idea. it has never worked and never will.
Yeah yeah yeah and America isn't the greatest it's ever been with one of our greatest presidents? and you hated Clinton gore kerry obama so why not add hillary to your demented list?

Bubba Clinton was smart enough to work with Newt and get some things done, the others are all idiots.

but since you love the hildebeast so much, give us a list of her accomplishments over her lifetime in government. You can leave out getting fired for fraud from the Watergate committee.
More lies from the right. Hillary wasn't fired from Watergate. The guy who claims he fired her was not even her boss and could not fire her. That job ended for her when Nixon resigned. At that point, the committee she served on was disbanded as their job was done.

As usual, pesky facts interfere with rightarded talking points.

why aren't you working? on welfare? too lazy? too dumb? disabled?

I'm retired and living on my savings and investments, and living quite well. so I can be on the internet during the day. Why are you here?
None of the above.

I'm on my lunch break.

do you get to take a burger from the grill when you break for lunch?

Yeah yeah yeah and America isn't the greatest it's ever been with one of our greatest presidents? and you hated Clinton gore kerry obama so why not add hillary to your demented list?

Bubba Clinton was smart enough to work with Newt and get some things done, the others are all idiots.

but since you love the hildebeast so much, give us a list of her accomplishments over her lifetime in government. You can leave out getting fired for fraud from the Watergate committee.
More lies from the right. Hillary wasn't fired from Watergate. The guy who claims he fired her was not even her boss and could not fire her. That job ended for her when Nixon resigned. At that point, the committee she served on was disbanded as their job was done.

I'm retired and living on my savings and investments, and living quite well. so I can be on the internet during the day. Why are you here?
Why I'm retired and in,between here and the stock boards I'm up about 30k today Not quite as good as last week

good for you. My portfolio has done quite well too. bought facebook at the IPO and have almost tripled my money.
have some FB too but no triple

faun forget about it They,republicans will never admit they were wrong They'd even make their pos gwb president again if they could go back in time

bush was an average president, some good, some bad. Obama is a terrible president, history will record that.
obama didn't START an unnecessary war leading America into a great recession,,while getting so many of our soldiers killed or wounded

No, but Hillary voted to authorize and fund it. And more American lives were lost under obozo than under bush in the iraq fiasco.
Authorize it if GWB decided it was the right thing to do BUT NOT pull the trigger that was gwb with the help of a majority of repub s in congress

Look asshole, no one is defending going into Iraq as we did. It was a mistake based on bad intel. Yes, Bush was CIC. but he could never have pulled the trigger if the dems in congress had not authorized and funded it. Should I post the comments made by both Clintons supporting going after Saddam?

Why I'm retired and in,between here and the stock boards I'm up about 30k today Not quite as good as last week

good for you. My portfolio has done quite well too. bought facebook at the IPO and have almost tripled my money.

bought at 41, 112 today. close to triple and it will get there in the next few months.

Bullshit. Who does a nobody like you know to get in on their IPO?

None of the above.

I'm on my lunch break.

do you get to take a burger from the grill when you break for lunch?
I get to do whatever I want.

He didn't threaten riots you deaf dumbfuck

"I think you'd have riots. I think you'd have riots," Trump said Wednesday on CNN's "New Day." "I'm representing a tremendous many, many millions of people."

Riots are violent by definition. Maybe warning is a more accurate way to describe his statement.

A warning in the form of veiled threat.

Education, healthcare, infrastructure, public services, transportation

USPS

Gee, Winger...could you POSSIBLY be more vague about what Barry's plan is to stimulate the economy? We all know that you progressives LOVE to spend money on all of those things but where is Obama's plan in any of that vagueness to create jobs?

I'll bet you can't even tell me who Barry's Chief Economic Advisers are? You know why you can't? Because he hasn't even ATTEMPTED to do anything about jobs or the economy in so long NOBODY knows who they are!

Do you think the The Congress has much to do about nothing? Calling the twice elected President of the United States "Barry" is the most telling part of your post, your hate for him is irrational.

What's "telling" is that instead of answering my question...you've decided to get upset because someone wasn't respectful enough of Barack Obama! It's a simple question...yet all of you have either run from it or tried to deflect the conversation to something else like my supposed "hate" for Obama! I don't hate him by the way...but neither do I WORSHIP him like so many of you on the left do.

So did you want to tell me what Barry's plan is to stimulate the economy? Did you want to tell me who his Chief Economic Advisers are and what THEIR plan is to stimulate the economy? I'm guessing that will never happen, Catcher because I think it's rather obvious at this point that he doesn't have one and hasn't in many many years!
old style does this help??
Economic policy of Barack Obama
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Main article: Political positions of Barack Obama
The economic policy of the Barack Obama administration is a combination of tax increases on the wealthiest Americans and investment in myriad public services such as scientific research, infrastructure, health care reform, and education that is meant to boost the American economy and future prospects. Barack Obama himself is a proponent of using government regulation to stem crony capitalism, and tax revenue to stabilize and promote economic growth. Current economic advisers are Alan B. Krueger of Princeton University and Jeffrey Liebman of Harvard University.[1] In 2006, Obama wrote: "We should be asking ourselves what mix of policies will lead to a dynamic free market and widespread economic security, entrepreneurial innovation and upward mobility [...] we should be guided by what works."[2] Speaking before the National Press Club in April 2005, he defended the New Deal social welfare policies of Franklin D. Roosevelt, associating Republicanproposals to establish private accounts for Social Security with Social Darwinism.[3]

Seriously? Barack Obama asking what mix of policies will lead to a dynamic free market is your definition of a PLAN to stimulate the economy and create jobs?

First of all...increasing taxes isn't good at growing an economy or creating jobs. It's a great way to slow the growth of both things!

Secondly, for Barack Obama to pretend to be an proponent of using government regulation to "stem crony capitalism" when he himself rewarded his backers with sweet heart deals like Solyndra and the GM takeover is laughable! He obviously is against crony capitalism when someone else does it...just not when HE does it!

Now did you want to give me a real blueprint for economic growth put forward by Obama or any of his advisors to create jobs and grow the economy...or are you content to repeat vague calls for increased spending in "public services"?

An ignorant person might believe President Obama gave billions of dollars to a single failed start up - Solyndra - by reading your post. How many start ups have thrived and paid back to the Government? See: 25 Companies to Watch in Energy Tech: The Best Clean-Energy Startups - BusinessWeek

I suggest you buy a copy of SimCity and try the Brownback Budget before voting in the next election. You will see Taxes are necessary and the Grover Norquist ideology is seriously flawed.

bought at 41, 112 today. close to triple and it will get there in the next few months.
hope you're right,,,have 3k of it

Look asshole, no one is defending going into Iraq as we did. It was a mistake based on bad intel. Yes, Bush was CIC. but he could never have pulled the trigger if the dems in congress had not authorized and funded it. Should I post the comments made by both Clintons supporting going after Saddam?
Just show us the vote That'll speak 1000 words

It opened at 38 and later fell to 17+

It opened at 38 and later fell to 17+
That idiot is so full of shit, his eyes are brown. I worked for a company that went public. Our IPO was a tiny fraction of the size of Facebook's and unless you worked for the company, the underwriter, or were 'friends and family,' you couldn't get in on our IPO; no less a company like Facebook which had one of the biggest IPO's in U.S. history.

And just between you and me, Eddie...if Barack Obama wasn't savvy enough to understand what the ramifications would be from his telling the GOP back in 2009 that "Elections have consequences...I won!"...and then telling them to go sit in the hall while Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid cooked up the Obama Stimulus and the Affordable Care Act...then he's not a very bright man...is he?

Did you receive a badge when you were accepted by the echo chamber?

Elections have consequences is true, "I'm the decider" is far from true and one of the dumbest of comments by any President, second only to the same jokers remark on the "crusader on terror" a stupid comment for the ages:

PARIS — As Europeans wait to see how the United States is planning to retaliate for last week's attacks on Washington and New York, there is growing anxiety here about the tone of American war rhetoric.

President Bush's reference to a "crusade" against terrorism, which passed almost unnoticed by Americans, rang alarm bells in Europe. It raised fears that the terrorist attacks could spark a 'clash of civilizations' between Christians and Muslims, sowing fresh winds of hatred and mistrust.

Europe cringes at Bush 'crusade' against terrorists

One must wonder if these words resonated in the hearts and minds of young Muslims in 2001, those who 15 years later joined ISIS and are engaged in their own form of crusade.

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.

I have been trying to destroy the GOP since 2006 when i realized rove/bush was a total disaster.
God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah...evil did...same with the GOP.

that's really funny coming from a Clinton supporter. the Clintons are the embodiment of evil and corruption, and you worship them, what does that make you?
You accuse me of being a Clinton supporter, which makes you a Hitler supporter.

LOL...so now anyone who doesn't support Hillary is a Hitler supporter? Wow...it's going to be a long 2016!
Take a reading comprehension class.

USPS

education: the federal government does not run schools. the dept of education is a total waste of money

healthcare: Duh, ever hear of the VA?

Infrastructure: our roads and bridges are falling apart. state and local toll roads are in excellent condition

public services: which ones? what public services does the federal government provide?

Transportation: LOL

The fact that Winger thinks Government does those things better than the Private Sector simply illustrates that Winger isn't very bright! Just saying...:dance:
Rightard Derangement Syndrome (RDS) rears its ugly head again...

rightwinger did not say the government does things better than the private sector. Learn to comprehend what you read.
thumbsup.gif

here is what he said:

"
I want the government to do what needs doing. If they can do it at a lower cost than I can do it on my own...I'm all for it

If I can get cheaper education through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it
If I can get cheaper healthcare through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it

We the people are a very large group. If we can get together and get better deals than the private sector is offering, then I am all for it"

He certainly implied that he thinks that govt can do some things better than private industry. We merely asked him for some examples.

But since neither of you can come up with any------------case closed
Yes, he said the government does some things "cheaper". He didn't say the government does things "better".

That you think "cheaper" implies "better" only serves to expose just how retarded you are; since better products and services are typically more expensive.

You're an idiot for thinking cheaper means better and Oldstyle is an idiot for thinking rightwinger said "better" when in fact he said, "cheaper."

As far as a list of services the government provides cheaper than the private sector, RW already gave some examples.

Jesus, Faun...the government doesn't do anything "cheaper" than the private sector either! If you want it to take twice as long and cost three times as much...let the Federal Government do it!

The fact that Winger thinks Government does those things better than the Private Sector simply illustrates that Winger isn't very bright! Just saying...:dance:

rightwinger did not say the government does things better than the private sector. Learn to comprehend what you read.
thumbsup.gif

here is what he said:

"
I want the government to do what needs doing. If they can do it at a lower cost than I can do it on my own...I'm all for it

If I can get cheaper education through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it
If I can get cheaper healthcare through the government than the private sector...I'm all for it

We the people are a very large group. If we can get together and get better deals than the private sector is offering, then I am all for it"

He certainly implied that he thinks that govt can do some things better than private industry. We merely asked him for some examples.

Yes, he said the government does some things "cheaper". He didn't say the government does things "better".

That you think "cheaper" implies "better" only serves to expose just how retarded you are; since better products and services are typically more expensive.

You're an idiot for thinking cheaper means better and Oldstyle is an idiot for thinking rightwinger said "better" when in fact he said, "cheaper."

As far as a list of services the government provides cheaper than the private sector, RW already gave some examples.

OK, then give us a list of things the govt does cheaper. He offered the USPS, LOL, are you really going to compare the USPS that loses milliions every year to the FedEx and UPS who make millions every year?

I already refuted his other claims. you can use 'better' or 'cheaper'. you still can't come up with a list.
He gave a list. And you refuted nothing as he never said they were better or even profitable.

He said they were "cheaper."

You can't refute that so here you are, trying to change what he said into something you can refute. What better evidence is needed that you already lost this argument?[/QUO

I have been trying to destroy the GOP since 2006 when i realized rove/bush was a total disaster.
God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah...evil did...same with the GOP.

that's really funny coming from a Clinton supporter. the Clintons are the embodiment of evil and corruption, and you worship them, what does that make you?
You accuse me of being a Clinton supporter, which makes you a Hitler supporter.

LOL...so now anyone who doesn't support Hillary is a Hitler supporter? Wow...it's going to be a long 2016!
Take a reading comprehension class.

"You accuse me of being a Clinton supporter, which makes you a Hitler supporter." That's what you wrote...how did I misconstrue it's meaning? Did you not just accuse someone of being a Hitler supporter because they don't support Clinton?

We the people are a very large group. If we can get together and get better deals than the private sector is offering, then I am all for it

Did you want to give an example of what the government does cheaper than the private sector? I'd LOVE to hear what that is, Winger!

USPS

education: the federal government does not run schools. the dept of education is a total waste of money

Infrastructure: our roads and bridges are falling apart. state and local toll roads are in excellent condition

public services: which ones? what public services does the federal government provide?

thumbsup.gif

Liberal Derangement Syndrome you mean? Only someone totally without a clue would claim that government does anything cheaper or better than the Private Sector! They simply don't because they don't have to. The government stays in business whether they do things right or not. If you're in the Private Sector and you suck...you quickly go out of business!

thumbsup.gif

here is what he said:

"

Jesus, Faun...the government doesn't do anything "cheaper" than the private sector either! If you want it to take twice as long and cost three times as much...let the Federal Government do it!

Forum List

Back