🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

Trump tells the people what they want to hear, demagogues lead by appealing to the emotions and prejudices of the people, at least those persons who are biddable and ruled by their emotions.
what politician does not tell people what they want to hear?....

I can't answer that beyond what I've posted many times: watch their feet, not their lips (it is not what they say, it is what they do).

Trump tells the people what they want to hear, demagogues lead by appealing to the emotions and prejudices of the people, at least those persons who are biddable and ruled by their emotions.

I can't answer that beyond what I've posted many times: watch their feet, not their lips (it is not what they say, it is what they do).
The GOP of the past needs to be destroyed, Poach more RINOs...

The GOP of the past has been destroyed. The teabaggers purged it of any trace of integrity and sanity and then spit on it's grave.

The GOP of the past has been destroyed. The teabaggers purged it of any trace of integrity and sanity and then spit on it's grave.
The GOP of past was a bunch of corrupt deal making motherfuckers...

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.

You don't "get it"...do you, Hangover? This is about the American people getting fed up with the both the Republican establishment AND the Democratic establishment! Why do you think that Trump and Sanders have attracted such a following? The electorate is angry at the status quo...and I've got news for you...Hillary Clinton EMBODIES the status quo. Right now you seem to think she's got this thing wrapped up and quite frankly...I don't see it that way at all! I don't think she's got what it takes to turn out the liberal vote. You can see by the numbers of people voting that Democrats aren't energized by her. Bernie has the younger demographic excited but are they going to be there for Hillary? Sorry but that's questionable at this point.
You are the one that doesn't get it....Trump has successfully done Hillary's "divide and concur" strategy. he has divided the GOP in half for her. The cons are more worried about Trump winning than Hillary. Trump actually called his supporters stupid morons when he said that he could "murder someone on 5th avenue, and not lose any votes", and y'all really are too stupid to understand it. Play that fiddle Trump!

What you don't seem to grasp, Hang...is that in many ways the Democratic Party is just as divided as the GOP! You've got younger Democrats supporting Bernie Sanders in huge numbers. My question remains...are THEY going to maintain their enthusiasm and turn out to vote if their guy gets knocked out because Hillary Clinton gets the nomination thanks to the Super Delegate vote? There is indeed fighting among the GOP but that's like a family squabble...the only thing that they all agree on wholeheartedly is that they loathe Hillary Clinton.
Not so much as a large portion loathe Trump. Hillary is a monster, Trump is horrible disease

no its what they say to get elected and then when they are they all of a sudden seem to forget what they promised or have excuses as to the why it did not happen....

CdyS6B4WoAAPier

If the Republican Partry does die, what the hell do you folks think will replace it?

A ham sandwich?

What history of success?
Everyone of their policies is in the red by huge trillions of dollars.
We are in debt by 19 trillion dollars and both D's running on the left want to increase it till we can't afford the monthly minimum payment on the credit card and we go broke.

Well that is the right wing rhetoric, but like most things the right spews, it's just not true. The deficit has been cut to a third. Nobody wants to bankrupt the country except the right wingers who forced a downgraded credit score.

It is not rhetoric, it is the actual numbers from the government itself.
The deficit is not the debt.
I never mentioned the deficit.
The two are very different creatures.
Deficit spending is when a government's expenditures exceed its revenues.
Debt i
s accumulated deficits.

There is no way to reduce the debt other than reducing the deficit, which has been reduced to a third of what it was. The accumulation was mostly caused by things before Obama was president.
Liar. Nobody spends double on a debt when little of the money even goes to paying down the debt. You can thank the Republican congress for the deficit reduction though.

What a goober. Which part do you claim is a lie?
The words are still there. Your ass is a sorry place to park your head.

If I recall...you folks on the left declared the GOP "dead" back in 2008 when Barry won the Oval Office and the Democrats had huge majorities in both the House and Senate. So how did that work out again?

It was on a downward spiral that finally reached the point it is at now.

So the "downward spiral" included the 2010 mid-terms? That was the largest gain of seats in Congress in modern political history! Some downward spiral! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

If I recall...you folks on the left declared the GOP "dead" back in 2008 when Barry won the Oval Office and the Democrats had huge majorities in both the House and Senate. So how did that work out again?

It was on a downward spiral that finally reached the point it is at now.

So the "downward spiral" included the 2010 mid-terms? That was the largest gain of seats in Congress in modern political history! Some downward spiral! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Midterms only matter when Dims pick up seats. That's how it works.

no its what they say to get elected and then when they are they all of a sudden seem to forget what they promised or have excuses as to the why it did not happen....

Considering the last two who held the oval office, one promised to be a compassionate conservative and a unite a the nation, and the other to end the war in Iraq and bring change, which one tried to walk the walk?

Considering the last two who held the oval office, one promised to be a compassionate conservative and a unite a the nation, and the other to end the war in Iraq and bring change, which one tried to walk the walk?
They both promised to be uniters. Bush failed because the left defines unity as 100% agreement with them. obama failed because the left defines unity as 100% agreement with them.

Forum List

Back