🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

I like a vigorous competition, but truthfully, they aren't that far apart. They spend a large part of their debates agreeing on a wide range of topics. They are both doing just fine, and even though the majority of Democrats might prefer one over the other, they will be just fine with which ever one wins. Sorry your bunch doesn't get along that well, but perhaps after the collapse you can rebuild a mature party. Your universal hatred of everyone and everything but the tea party is what put you in the position you are in..

They both have a "D" after their name, and let's face it, that's the only thing that matters to you. :thup:

I decide using their stated goals, their plans to accomplish those goals, and their history of success. Just so happens that nobody with an R by their name is even close with those criteria.

This whole train wreck has been building, granted, but Trump really brought it to a new level.

So who controls the GOP after this? The "establishment" or the populists/nationalists?

Or neither? Could this actually continue a while after the election?

:popcorn:

Don't blame Trump for taking advantage of the hate and fear that the right has been cultivating for years. Without all that previous ground work, he wouldn't even be an issue.

I like a vigorous competition, but truthfully, they aren't that far apart. They spend a large part of their debates agreeing on a wide range of topics. They are both doing just fine, and even though the majority of Democrats might prefer one over the other, they will be just fine with which ever one wins. Sorry your bunch doesn't get along that well, but perhaps after the collapse you can rebuild a mature party. Your universal hatred of everyone and everything but the tea party is what put you in the position you are in..

They both have a "D" after their name, and let's face it, that's the only thing that matters to you. :thup:

I decide using their stated goals, their plans to accomplish those goals, and their history of success. Just so happens that nobody with an R by their name is even close with those criteria.

What history of success?
Everyone of their policies is in the red by huge trillions of dollars.
We are in debt by 19 trillion dollars and both D's running on the left want to increase it till we can't afford the monthly minimum payment on the credit card and we go broke.

This whole train wreck has been building, granted, but Trump really brought it to a new level.

So who controls the GOP after this? The "establishment" or the populists/nationalists?

Or neither? Could this actually continue a while after the election?

:popcorn:

Don't blame Trump for taking advantage of the hate and fear that the right has been cultivating for years. Without all that previous ground work, he wouldn't even be an issue.

Which party has been labeling and picking and choosing and dividing?
It isn't the R's.

What history of success?
We are in debt by 19 trillion dollars and both D's running on the left want to increase it till we can't afford the monthly minimum payment on the credit card and we go broke.

Well that is the right wing rhetoric, but like most things the right spews, it's just not true. The deficit has been cut to a third. Nobody wants to bankrupt the country except the right wingers who forced a downgraded credit score.

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.
Wow a leftist is talking about Nazis. He never vade a Bernie or Hillary rally, because he has class and lets people make up their own minds.

as far as hate, Hillary fawned over a senator that was in the KKK.........the democratic brownshirts.

What history of success?

Well that is the right wing rhetoric, but like most things the right spews, it's just not true. The deficit has been cut to a third. Nobody wants to bankrupt the country except the right wingers who forced a downgraded credit score.

It is not rhetoric, it is the actual numbers from the government itself.
The deficit is not the debt.
I never mentioned the deficit.
The two are very different creatures.
Deficit spending is when a government's expenditures exceed its revenues.
Debt i
s accumulated deficits.

This party is splitting apart into three pieces, and each piece is represented by the three remaining guys.

Kablooey.

And only one piece will deserve the nomination when all is said an' done. Guess, who?

And at that juncture, when Trump has won most of the Repub primary states, and has won well over a thousand delegates, the Repubs will want to go North Koreasville!!! So, why have primaries to begin with?.......at least N, Korea is honest how they choose their candidate............something the Repubs will not be able to be accused of.........honesty!

You are witnessing the take over of the GOP by low-income, low-information whites with very little post-high school education.

The whole point of talk radio was to steal these people from a Democratic Party that accelerated de-industrialization and job loss with the passage of the Reagan-dream of a Super Highway (NAFTA), linking all of North America so capital could float freely across boarders in search of the cheapest labor costs.

Welcome to post-Carter capitalism, where American workers are seen as profit killers.

We have decimated American workers in order to sustain profits for the wealthiest Americans. Those workers are looking for a savior. Trump is their man.

(Wait 'till they find out that Trump is precisely the billionaire who has shipped jobs to more profitable labor markets in Mexico and China. They will soon realize that the only way Trump and his ilk will pay for those jobs to come back is if American workers can under-bid sweatshop labor rates.

They better get use to eating dog food and living in sewage. Welcome to Trump'merica.
Do you need a tissue?

So true that no one says it!

D16224_2.gif

What history of success?

Debt i
s accumulated deficits.

There is no way to reduce the debt other than reducing the deficit, which has been reduced to a third of what it was. The accumulation was mostly caused by things before Obama was president.

What history of success?

Debt i
s accumulated deficits.

There is no way to reduce the debt other than reducing the deficit, which has been reduced to a third of what it was. The accumulation was mostly caused by things before Obama was president.

Yes it was both parties who have done this for the last 50 years.
Cut the waste of fraud and abuse in the large social programs and we can pay double on it every year.

What history of success?

Debt i
s accumulated deficits.

Liar. Nobody spends double on a debt when little of the money even goes to paying down the debt. You can thank the Republican congress for the deficit reduction though.

What history of success?

Debt i
s accumulated deficits.

Liar. Nobody spends double on a debt when little of the money even goes to paying down the debt. You can thank the Republican congress for the deficit reduction though.

What a goober. Which part do you claim is a lie?

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.
The GOP needs a house cleaning far too many RINOs in it...

"Thanks, Trump, for destroying the GOP" ???

That's OK... it was dying anyway.

And it had ceased to be the Grand Old Party... the party of the Common Man... the better part of a century ago, as it became enthralled to the Corporatists.

It just took Ameirca the better part of a century to figure it out.

Burn it down to the ground... dump the Empty Suits... give it a make-over... a real and substantive one.

Time for the Grand Old Party to awaken... time to become the Party of the Common Man, once again... and to take on the Establishment Democrats.

It's the jump into conclusions mat...

And you consider yourself informed and assiduous? IMO you're a hack and a member of the echo chamber, and thanks for providing more evidence in your post to prove how correct I am in my assessment.

What is Citizens United, sploogy?

A nail into the coffin of democracy, and a giant leap toward Plutocracy, as every thinking person who has followed the current political climate understands.

Forum List

Back