🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

what politician does not tell people what they want to hear?....

I can't answer that beyond what I've posted many times: watch their feet, not their lips (it is not what they say, it is what they do).
no its what they say to get elected and then when they are they all of a sudden seem to forget what they promised or have excuses as to the why it did not happen....

Considering the last two who held the oval office, one promised to be a compassionate conservative and a unite a the nation, and the other to end the war in Iraq and bring change, which one tried to walk the walk?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't one Barack Obama also promise to unite the nation? Has ANY President in history fomented more division than he has? Conservative versus Liberal. Rich versus Poor. Blacks versus Whites. Muslims versus Christians.

Obama didn't say he was a uniter, that was Bush. Obama promised hope and change and his efforts were challenged every step of the way. Obama's skin color brought racists out of the closet and an honest person would put the onus on the rhetoric of his adversaries.
You're a liar and not a smart one at that. All you have is smears and lies. I don't think anything else has ever come off your keyboard.

“One of my core principles is that I will never engage in a politics in which I’m trying to divide people” —@POTUS http://t.co/eKYB5zdKnE

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 1, 2015

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.

You don't "get it"...do you, Hangover? This is about the American people getting fed up with the both the Republican establishment AND the Democratic establishment! Why do you think that Trump and Sanders have attracted such a following? The electorate is angry at the status quo...and I've got news for you...Hillary Clinton EMBODIES the status quo. Right now you seem to think she's got this thing wrapped up and quite frankly...I don't see it that way at all! I don't think she's got what it takes to turn out the liberal vote. You can see by the numbers of people voting that Democrats aren't energized by her. Bernie has the younger demographic excited but are they going to be there for Hillary? Sorry but that's questionable at this point.

No. This is not about the American people being stirred up. It's about the right being stirred up. Bernie and Hillary are so close in what they want till most Democrats will be satisfied no matter which one wins the nomination, and you can hardly call Hillary a radical change. from the Democratic establishment. It's the GOP that is tearing it's self to shreds, and you attempt to say say any more than that is ridiculous. The left is doing just fine.

So what's making millions of Democrats support Bernie Sanders? Especially younger Democrats! To say that Hillary is doing "just fine" at this point borders on farce, Bulldog! She's had to battle Bernie Sanders tooth and nail just to get the Democratic nomination and she's STILL having to fight that battle. The question now is whether those young voters excited for Sanders will show up to vote if Clinton gets the nomination by virtue of Super Delegates? Say what you will about the schisms in the Republican Party right now...the one thing that would unite them is an almost universal hatred of Hillary Clinton.
Well there's the problem....cons think the GOP is the universe.

This country is not going to allow another Hitler.

STOP with the INSANE 'Hitler' propaganda B$ already! People who are pushing this rhetoric are liberals, desperate, insane, or 'all of the above'.

Demonizing a candidate has always been one of the Liberals' biggest 'go-to plays', and NO GOP candidate has scared the shite out of them this much in decades. So they are pulling out all the stops!

HOW the F* is Trump going to be 'Hitler'?
- Do we not still have a Congress?

- I know Obama / Libs set the precedence for a President to be able to rule almost dictatorially using Executive Orders, but BOTH the GOP and DNC career Washington Establishment Oligarchist Party Rulers are so threatened by and hate this man so much he might be the one thing that unifies them both - they will join forces to prevent this man from doing ANYTHING.

Man, combine the story of 'Chicken Little' with the story of 'Armageddon' in the bible, and that is what liberals (and many WE-GOP) are trying to make the rise of Donald trump Sound like.

Take an anxiety pill, put on your big-boy pants, take a moment to assess REALITY, breathe...and then re-join the grown-ups at the 'adult table'.

:rolleyes:
Don't look now, but even the majority of republicans are against Trump. If you had stayed awake in history class, you too could see the parallels of Hitler and Trump. When Hitler first went to power, Germany had a governing body similar to our congress, and an opposition party. Hitler destroyed both. And Trump's rhetoric looks like he thinks he can fire all of congress and do what ever he wants. That's why the GOP is trying to stop him. Trump threatens riots if he is denied the GOP nomination. If the GOP fails to stop Trump, he will probably threaten Civil War if he is not given the White House. There has never been a politician that has threatened his country since Hitler.

What are the parallels?

I can't answer that beyond what I've posted many times: watch their feet, not their lips (it is not what they say, it is what they do).
no its what they say to get elected and then when they are they all of a sudden seem to forget what they promised or have excuses as to the why it did not happen....

Considering the last two who held the oval office, one promised to be a compassionate conservative and a unite a the nation, and the other to end the war in Iraq and bring change, which one tried to walk the walk?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't one Barack Obama also promise to unite the nation? Has ANY President in history fomented more division than he has? Conservative versus Liberal. Rich versus Poor. Blacks versus Whites. Muslims versus Christians.

Obama didn't say he was a uniter, that was Bush. Obama promised hope and change and his efforts were challenged every step of the way. Obama's skin color brought racists out of the closet and an honest person would put the onus on the rhetoric of his adversaries.

I) OBAMA PROMISES TO BE A UNITER OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE:

“There is not a liberal America and a conservative America. There is a United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America, a Latino America, an Asian America, There is a United States of America.” -- Obama addressing the Democratic national convention in 2004 (here and here)

“[Too often] we’re distracted from our real failures and told to blame the other party, or gay people, or immigrants.” -- Obama's announcement speech declaring his presidential candidacy (February 10, 2007)

* “I don’t want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be the president
 of the United States of America.” -- Obama at the 2007 Jefferson-Jackson dinner in Iowa

* “We have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division and conflict and cynicism…. That is one option. Or, at this moment, in this election, we can come together and say, ‘Not this time….’” -- Obama speech in Philadelphia, addressing the controversy over Jeremiah Wright (March 18, 2008)

* Candidate Obama told Jann Wenner of Rolling Stone in 2008 that he would put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division and conflict and cynicism,” and that he would help Americans “rediscover our bonds to each other and to get out of this constant petty bickering that’s come to characterize our politics.”

* “If you don’t have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare voters. If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint
 your opponent as someone people should run from.” -- Obama, implicitly rejecting political scare tactics, during his presidential acceptance speech (August 28, 2008)

* “You [voters] said the time has come to move beyond the bitterness and ager and pettiness that's consumed Washington; to end the political strategy that's been all about division. And instead make it about addition; to build a coalition for change that stretches through red states and blue states.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “The time has come for a president … who will listen to you and learn from you even when we disagree.... I will be that president for America.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “I'll be a president who finally makes health care affordable and available to every single American, the same way I expanded health care in Illinois. By bringing Democrats and Republicans together to get the job done.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “This [victory in Iowa] was the moment when we finally beat back the politics of fear and doubt and cynicism, the politics where we tear each other down instead of lifting this country up.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “We are not a collection of red states and blue state. We are the United States of America.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “I will listen to you,
 especially when we disagree… Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics
for too long.” -- Obama in Grant Park, Chicago, on the night of his election (Nov. 4, 2008)

No question Obama was naïve and didn't understand that he was dealing with a Republican Party that was willing to bring our government to a standstill....as long as it makes Obama a one term President

Half of the republican party is ashamed to be in the GOP, because Trump has exposed the bigotry and hate that has been the right wing for so long.

Yesterday Trump threatened riots if he is not given the nomination of the GOP. This is so Nazi it's not even funny. He may even threaten Civil War if he is denied the White House.

So sad that the alternative is going to be.....you brought this on yourselves cons.

You don't "get it"...do you, Hangover? This is about the American people getting fed up with the both the Republican establishment AND the Democratic establishment! Why do you think that Trump and Sanders have attracted such a following? The electorate is angry at the status quo...and I've got news for you...Hillary Clinton EMBODIES the status quo. Right now you seem to think she's got this thing wrapped up and quite frankly...I don't see it that way at all! I don't think she's got what it takes to turn out the liberal vote. You can see by the numbers of people voting that Democrats aren't energized by her. Bernie has the younger demographic excited but are they going to be there for Hillary? Sorry but that's questionable at this point.
You are the one that doesn't get it....Trump has successfully done Hillary's "divide and concur" strategy. he has divided the GOP in half for her. The cons are more worried about Trump winning than Hillary. Trump actually called his supporters stupid morons when he said that he could "murder someone on 5th avenue, and not lose any votes", and y'all really are too stupid to understand it. Play that fiddle Trump!
If it is Hillary and Donald left then there is no choice for they are the same.

One major difference between the two, Thanatos...Hillary has taken millions from Wall Street fat cats...she owes them and they WILL collect on that debt. Trump is a billionaire. He doesn't owe anything to anyone.
You dont think Trump has millions in loans?

Would you cite the link where Trump threatened riots?
Maybe they don't have television where you live....but you obviously have a computer, so you can google it.

Would you cite the link where Trump threatened riots?
Maybe they don't have television where you live....but you obviously have a computer, so you can google it.

When people make vituperative attacks on a person's character, they should be able to back them up.
I've read extensively about Adolph Hitler, and I find no parallels between Hitler and Trump.

What a retarded thing to claim. obama had two years where he could have gotten everything he wanted. It took a majority of whites to elect him in the first place thus the claim that all those who are against him now are racists is patently ridiculous. I voted for him the first time because he promised to not be like all the rest of the ruling class. He was. In fact he was worse. He promised to be the most open admin ever. His was the most closed. Basically he lied about everything and the reason why people don't like him is not because of his skin color, it's because he's a lying sack of poo.

1. Starting a rebuttal with a personal attack is the work of a retard, not anyone who matriculated with an education of a high school graduate.

2. Getting everything he wanted is an overstatement, and one which exposes the ignorance of the author for failure to understand the process something that should have been learned in high school.

3. A lie is an effort to deceive, sometimes reality gets in the way of what one promised or wanted to do.

“There is not a liberal America and a conservative America. There is a United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America, a Latino America, an Asian America, There is a United States of America.” -- Obama addressing the Democratic national convention in 2004 (here and here)

“[Too often] we’re distracted from our real failures and told to blame the other party, or gay people, or immigrants.” -- Obama's announcement speech declaring his presidential candidacy (February 10, 2007)

* “I don’t want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be the president
 of the United States of America.” -- Obama at the 2007 Jefferson-Jackson dinner in Iowa

* “We have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division and conflict and cynicism…. That is one option. Or, at this moment, in this election, we can come together and say, ‘Not this time….’” -- Obama speech in Philadelphia, addressing the controversy over Jeremiah Wright (March 18, 2008)

* Candidate Obama told Jann Wenner of Rolling Stone in 2008 that he would put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division and conflict and cynicism,” and that he would help Americans “rediscover our bonds to each other and to get out of this constant petty bickering that’s come to characterize our politics.”

* “If you don’t have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare voters. If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint
 your opponent as someone people should run from.” -- Obama, implicitly rejecting political scare tactics, during his presidential acceptance speech (August 28, 2008)

* “You [voters] said the time has come to move beyond the bitterness and ager and pettiness that's consumed Washington; to end the political strategy that's been all about division. And instead make it about addition; to build a coalition for change that stretches through red states and blue states.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “The time has come for a president … who will listen to you and learn from you even when we disagree.... I will be that president for America.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “I'll be a president who finally makes health care affordable and available to every single American, the same way I expanded health care in Illinois. By bringing Democrats and Republicans together to get the job done.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “This [victory in Iowa] was the moment when we finally beat back the politics of fear and doubt and cynicism, the politics where we tear each other down instead of lifting this country up.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “We are not a collection of red states and blue state. We are the United States of America.” -- Obama, after winning the Iowa Caucus (January 1, 2008)

* “I will listen to you,
 especially when we disagree… Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics
for too long.” -- Obama in Grant Park, Chicago, on the night of his election (Nov. 4, 2008)

All very noble concepts, too bad the racists and sore losers (the entire Republican establishment) set the goal of making the new president a one term wonder.

* “I will listen to you,

No question Obama was naïve and didn't understand that he was dealing with a Republican Party that was willing to bring our government to a standstill....as long as it makes Obama a one term President

Was it being "naive" or was it talking a lot of bullshit?

Be honest for once, Winger...Barack Obama came into office with overwhelming public support and huge Democratic majorities in both the House and the Senate. The GOP didn't have the ability to bring government to a standstill until after the mid-term elections in 2010. The massive swings in seats in both the House and the Senate came as the result of what Barry, Harry and Nancy had done in the two years they controlled Washington.

When people make vituperative attacks on a person's character, they should be able to back them up.

I agree like Benghazi and Hillary Clinton and planned parenthood and purported videos

Enter the Liberal Dragon .......
993055_475089872584076_1151300151_n.png

You are the one that doesn't get it....Trump has successfully done Hillary's "divide and concur" strategy. he has divided the GOP in half for her. The cons are more worried about Trump winning than Hillary. Trump actually called his supporters stupid morons when he said that he could "murder someone on 5th avenue, and not lose any votes", and y'all really are too stupid to understand it. Play that fiddle Trump!
If it is Hillary and Donald left then there is no choice for they are the same.

One major difference between the two, Thanatos...Hillary has taken millions from Wall Street fat cats...she owes them and they WILL collect on that debt. Trump is a billionaire. He doesn't owe anything to anyone.
You dont think Trump has millions in loans?

Trump is a billionaire. He made his money in the private sector. Contrast that with Hillary. She's a millionaire and she made that money because Wall Street fat cats GAVE it to her. If you can't grasp the difference between those two things then we don't have much to discuss.

I agree like Benghazi and Hillary Clinton and planned parenthood and purported videos

Enter the Liberal Dragon .......
993055_475089872584076_1151300151_n.png

I'm surprised to see that you are hanging on to my every word.
Were you at any time at all curious as to what happened in Benghazi?
Did you find the videos about PP disturbing enough for an investigation?

* “I will listen to you,

All very noble concepts, too bad the racists and sore losers (the entire Republican establishment) set the goal of making the new president a one term wonder.

What's laughable about that statement...is that EVERY political party's "goal" is to make the opposition's time in power as short as possible. For some reason you liberals think that started a year into Barry's first term when Mitch McConnell stated the obvious!

[Democratic majorities in both the House and the Senate. The GOP didn't have the ability to bring government to a standstill until after the mid-term elections in 2010. The massive swings in seats in both the House and the Senate came as the result of what Barry, Harry and Nancy had done in the two years they controlled Washington.
A fleeting, illusory supermajority | MSNBC

Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 60 working days ...Ted Kennedy sick...Joe Lieberman not a democrat an Independent
Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 60 working days during that period,insufficient time to undo even a small portion of the legislation passed during six years of Republican control. Here are the details:

This country is not going to allow another Hitler.

STOP with the INSANE 'Hitler' propaganda B$ already! People who are pushing this rhetoric are liberals, desperate, insane, or 'all of the above'.

Demonizing a candidate has always been one of the Liberals' biggest 'go-to plays', and NO GOP candidate has scared the shite out of them this much in decades. So they are pulling out all the stops!

HOW the F* is Trump going to be 'Hitler'?
- Do we not still have a Congress?

- I know Obama / Libs set the precedence for a President to be able to rule almost dictatorially using Executive Orders, but BOTH the GOP and DNC career Washington Establishment Oligarchist Party Rulers are so threatened by and hate this man so much he might be the one thing that unifies them both - they will join forces to prevent this man from doing ANYTHING.

Man, combine the story of 'Chicken Little' with the story of 'Armageddon' in the bible, and that is what liberals (and many WE-GOP) are trying to make the rise of Donald trump Sound like.

Take an anxiety pill, put on your big-boy pants, take a moment to assess REALITY, breathe...and then re-join the grown-ups at the 'adult table'.

:rolleyes:
Don't look now, but even the majority of republicans are against Trump. If you had stayed awake in history class, you too could see the parallels of Hitler and Trump. When Hitler first went to power, Germany had a governing body similar to our congress, and an opposition party. Hitler destroyed both. And Trump's rhetoric looks like he thinks he can fire all of congress and do what ever he wants. That's why the GOP is trying to stop him. Trump threatens riots if he is denied the GOP nomination. If the GOP fails to stop Trump, he will probably threaten Civil War if he is not given the White House. There has never been a politician that has threatened his country since Hitler.

Clearly you didn't stay awake. The parallels are with those who are paying the thugs to break up the Trump rally's. Just like the Brownshirts of the Nazi's were paid to break up the rally's of the politicians that Hitler didn't like.

Forum List

Back