That 70s Show Star's Death Lisa Robin Kelly

Listen l I know a few folks who drank themselfs to death, they were good folks just couldnt stop when on the vodka or whisk,y that shit will kill you fast 24/7. your liver/ kidneys and stomache gets destroyed and it is an ugly death they hurt so bad on their death bed and it is not fast like in the movies, morphine can not even stop the pain..

like my brother. when you add meth and who knows what else into the mix--you've got yourself a problem.

start off with 2 parents --who can rarely agree on anything and don't wonder very long about how kids find alternatives. that is the theory I am going with for my own situation.

Whitney, Michael Jackson---celebrities,non-celebrities--by the 1,000's--maybe 10,000's or more--I have no idea what sort of support might have been appropriate.

so many Al Anon meetings--I did hear a few success stories.

It is really difficult for me to watch Hoda and Kathie Lee Gifford--to name 2--the thought does cross my mind that the wrong message is being transmitted--but not the media responsibility to impose morality--whatever.

Listen l I know a few folks who drank themselfs to death, they were good folks just couldnt stop when on the vodka or whisk,y that shit will kill you fast 24/7. your liver/ kidneys and stomache gets destroyed and it is an ugly death they hurt so bad on their death bed and it is not fast like in the movies, morphine can not even stop the pain..

like my brother. when you add meth and who knows what else into the mix--you've got yourself a problem.

start off with 2 parents --who can rarely agree on anything and don't wonder very long about how kids find alternatives. that is the theory I am going with for my own situation.

Whitney, Michael Jackson---celebrities,non-celebrities--by the 1,000's--maybe 10,000's or more--I have no idea what sort of support might have been appropriate.

so many Al Anon meetings--I did hear a few success stories.

It is really difficult for me to watch Hoda and Kathie Lee Gifford--to name 2--the thought does cross my mind that the wrong message is being transmitted--but not the media responsibility to impose morality--whatever.

I hear you this is not a joke, death is real, 1st wife and close cousin died from drinking themselfs to death.. dying from drugs or booze is not funny....or say fuck them, they were so good people when they were off of it, life tore them apart. just couldnt handle it.

We were so sad to hear of the passing of That 70s Show star Lisa Robin Kelly Wednesday.
Many assumed because she died in rehab that her death was caused by drugs or alcohol, but this appears to not be the case.
Law enforcement sources say there were no signs of drugs, alcohol, or any sign of physical trauma at all!
According to the rehab facility, Lisa wasn't even taking any prescription withdrawal drugs.
Lisa was admitted to rehab on Sunday — with a .34 alcohol content. She had been to rehab many times before- in the double digits, in fact. Perhaps her body just couldn't take it anymore.
We'll know soon. The County Coroner is performing an autopsy as soon as possible.
- See more at: That 70s Show Star's Death Remains A Mystery ? No Sign Of Drugs Or Alcohol! | PerezHilton.com

That 70s Show Star's Death Remains A Mystery ? No Sign Of Drugs Or Alcohol! | PerezHilton.com

It's Obama's fault.

We were so sad to hear of the passing of That 70s Show star Lisa Robin Kelly Wednesday.
Many assumed because she died in rehab that her death was caused by drugs or alcohol, but this appears to not be the case.
Law enforcement sources say there were no signs of drugs, alcohol, or any sign of physical trauma at all!
According to the rehab facility, Lisa wasn't even taking any prescription withdrawal drugs.
Lisa was admitted to rehab on Sunday — with a .34 alcohol content. She had been to rehab many times before- in the double digits, in fact. Perhaps her body just couldn't take it anymore.
We'll know soon. The County Coroner is performing an autopsy as soon as possible.
- See more at: That 70s Show Star's Death Remains A Mystery ? No Sign Of Drugs Or Alcohol! | PerezHilton.com

That 70s Show Star's Death Remains A Mystery ? No Sign Of Drugs Or Alcohol! | PerezHilton.com

It's Obama's fault.

That post is not clever or funny. a little girl died....you should know better than that bodecea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back