That debate....I couldn't hear Trump AT ALL. It was like he was on mute.

I'm glad Trump told us his Mic wasn't working. I would have continued thinking that I heard every word he said, but now that I know it wasn't working, I guess I really didn't hear him say all that stupid stuff after all.

I'm glad Trump told us his Mic wasn't working. I would have continued thinking that I heard every word he said, but now that I know it wasn't working, I guess I really didn't hear him say all that stupid stuff after all.

Apparently, his mic wasn't working properly in the hall. TV viewers heard every word he said. People who attended may have had some problems, but the reality is that it made no difference. Clinton, the moderator, and the millions of people viewing heard every word he uttered, every interruption, every sniffle, every insult.

It didn't sound like a bad mic to me. It sounded like someone was purposefully fucking with the soundboard.

It didn't sound like a bad mic to me. It sounded like someone was purposefully fucking with the soundboard.

Really? At what point during the debate did you notice this? I clearly heard every word without a problem, and my hearing has been screwed up for a while.

Were you there? Because unless you were in the hall, there were no issues. There was also no problem with the sound board. The televised audio was clear as a bell. Trump stood up there, unprepared, sniffling, lying, and trying to pull his usual knock em around with bullshit act, and he came up against someone who was smarter, who was prepared, who knew her issues, and who knew how to take tactical advantage of Trump's every weakness.

The so-called smart businessman with the "best temperment", lost his temper and began insulting women, and has continued to do so all week long. On TV, in his stump speeches, and in his interviews he continues to double down on harassing, insulting, and lying about people who say mean things about him, especially women. Not to mention his obsession about obese people, of which he is one.

In retrospect, Trump actually WISHES that no one had heard his moronic crap (and, of course, sniffles.)

They had mixing issues in the hall... if not sabotage. It wasn't the mic, but Trump was right.

Really? At what point during the debate did you notice this? I clearly heard every word without a problem, and my hearing has been screwed up for a while.

Don't blame your hearing for the screws that have been loose in your head since you were dropped on your head as a infant!

They had mixing issues in the hall... if not sabotage. It wasn't the mic, but Trump was right.

Either way, he is a whiny bitch for complaining about such a little thing that made no difference. Everybody heard all his stupid crap.

Either way, he is a whiny bitch for complaining about such a little thing that made no difference. Everybody heard all his stupid crap.

It made difference to him... you know he was IN the Hall you idiot!

It was designed probably to make him shout or whatever.... if it was sabotage.

Forum List

Back