That Ex Marine Held In Mexico?

Never mind the news reports. What actually happened is, he was pulled over, the arms were discovered and he exclaimed -

WTF?
Where'd that come from?

Right katzenEsq?

One citation does not prove a point of law, Neddite.

True enough but neither does the wish that its not true.

Our phony attorney should know that.

I do not know if katz is an attorney, I do know the "back & forth" is widely cited, from an interview the former Marine gave.

Since he was not intending to enter mexico which lane he used is meaningless.

Maybe this will explain the route with pictures.

I see how the US Marine ended up in Mexico accidentally - I went to the scene and drove it myself and also walked it | Gretawire
well actually, if i were about to enter a country 'accidentally' and for some reason couldn't turn around or avoid entry i'd go through a lane where I could talk to someone about exiting as quickly as I entered. or if i were carrying all my worldly possessions into a country i might also go through the declarations lane. and i definitely would go through a declarations lane if I had a loaded gun sitting next to me. seems like the type of thing you'd want to declare, doesn't it?

and from greta's reporting i see very clearly marked signage about where the road he took would take him.

Never been to Mexico, have you? Those lanes exist only in the imagination of idiots.

they exist at that crossing. on the far right.

why on earth do you think there would be a border crossing without the ability to declare stuff to customs? that's just fucking dumb.

Last edited:
You feel for it. Look at the map on the link.

It's even harder to get lost at San Y going into Mexico.

You creeps are just . . . creepy.

Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

Pictures work better.

r-TIJUANA-BORDER-SHOOTING-large570.jpg

But, he had crossed once then he came back to the US side to get the guns and then crossed back to his Mexico hotel.

That fact would indicate he understood the crossing.

His story is that he walked across, and then came back and made a wrong turn coming out of the parking lot. I don't know why you have such a hard time following facts, must have something to do with being an asshole partisan that never admits he is wrong.

Pictures work better.

r-TIJUANA-BORDER-SHOOTING-large570.jpg

But, he had crossed once then he came back to the US side to get the guns and then crossed back to his Mexico hotel.

That fact would indicate he understood the crossing.

His story is that he walked across, and then came back and made a wrong turn coming out of the parking lot. I don't know why you have such a hard time following facts, must have something to do with being an asshole partisan that never admits he is wrong.

that is his story. the facts aren't exactly corroborating it. places like fox 'news' need to stop presenting his story as fact.

Lying? I can drive to the pharmacy on Calle Obregon in Nogales with my eyes closed.

None of that matters though because he checked into his hotel in Mexico, went back to the US to get the guns and then got caught.

DUH.

You would make a good judge in Mexico, guilty until proven innocent, unless it makes Obama look bad, the suddenly everyone gets the benefit of the doubt.

... he said, carefully ignoring what I have written several times.

:badgrin:

What did I ignore, oh he who has never admitted he is wrong? Is it the fact that you insist the guy is guilty? Is it the fact that you still insist that Zimmerman deliberately murdered Martin? Is it the fact that you suddenly believe in innocent until proven guilty when it makes when it comes to a soldier that walked away from his post in Afghanistan because it made Obama look bad?

You would make a good judge in Mexico, guilty until proven innocent, unless it makes Obama look bad, the suddenly everyone gets the benefit of the doubt.

... he said, carefully ignoring what I have written several times.

:badgrin:

What did I ignore, oh he who has never admitted he is wrong? Is it the fact that you insist the guy is guilty? Is it the fact that you still insist that Zimmerman deliberately murdered Martin? Is it the fact that you suddenly believe in innocent until proven guilty when it makes when it comes to a soldier that walked away from his post in Afghanistan because it made Obama look bad?

here's the thing - Tahmooressi's guilt isn't in question. he broke the law. he will plea that there were mitigating factors and he didn't intend to break the law, but his guilt is not in question.

Lying? I can drive to the pharmacy on Calle Obregon in Nogales with my eyes closed.

None of that matters though because he checked into his hotel in Mexico, went back to the US to get the guns and then got caught.

DUH.

Planet Nogales - Nogales Pharmacies - Obregon

And? I have been to pharmacies in Mexico too, what's your point? That you know how to break American law? Did you declare those illegal drugs when you came back to the US?

Forum List

Back