That Ex Marine Held In Mexico?

I live 35 miles from the Mexican border. "Accidently" driving in to Mexico is sort of like "Accidently" entering the space shuttle right before lift off. There are billboard sized signs starting 3 miles from the border stating that guns and ammo are illegal in Mexico. The signs are repeated several times, all the way to the border, including the check point where you must stop at the border itself. The fact that the border crossing itself is about as conspicuous as the Brandenburg gate should have been a tip off.

I grew up in El Paso, lived there all my life. Accidentally driving into Mexico is a very common occurrence, even among people who know better. All it takes is one minor mistake and you are trapped in an inescapable maze, it is deliberately designed to funnel people to the border. The only way out once you get into it is to ignore the signs and break the fucking law. Maybe you shouldn't pretend do be smart when there are people that are more knowledgeable about the border than you are.

I know for a fact most gun runners aren't going through the official border crossings. Sheriff Brokeback Babeu let's every resident of Pinal County, AZ know this as much as possible.

Has anyone from the American consulate been allowed to see him?

You do realize that just because someone has been to mexico before doesn't mean he meant to go there this time, right?

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen.

You made me LOL with this one.

I went to and from Mexico dozens of times and lived very near the border for more than 25 years. Really, it would be damn difficult to go to Mexico "accidentally".

Another lying asshole.

Tell me something, did that border you lived near have a checkpoint deliberately designed to make it impossible to turn around after 9/11 and the border upgrades?

Since he was not intending to enter mexico which lane he used is meaningless.

Maybe this will explain the route with pictures.

I see how the US Marine ended up in Mexico accidentally - I went to the scene and drove it myself and also walked it | Gretawire
well actually, if i were about to enter a country 'accidentally' and for some reason couldn't turn around or avoid entry i'd go through a lane where I could talk to someone about exiting as quickly as I entered. or if i were carrying all my worldly possessions into a country i might also go through the declarations lane. and i definitely would go through a declarations lane if I had a loaded gun sitting next to me. seems like the type of thing you'd want to declare, doesn't it?

and from greta's reporting i see very clearly marked signage about where the road he took would take him.

Never been to Mexico, have you? Those lanes exist only in the imagination of idiots.

@Howey

Here ya go -

Q12AF8L.jpg

Thanks.

I can see now his this well-trained ex-Marine was soooooo aware that he was lugging an arsenal of weapons across the border "forgot" them.

Oy.

**eyeroll**

Why would anyone carry that in his trunk?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Because California shoots people who carry it in a gun rack like normal people.

gunrack.jpg

You do realize that just because someone has been to mexico before doesn't mean he meant to go there this time, right?

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen.

I went to and from Mexico dozens of times and lived very near the border for more than 25 years. Really, it would be damn difficult to go to Mexico "accidentally".

Another lying asshole.

Tell me something, did that border you lived near have a checkpoint deliberately designed to make it impossible to turn around after 9/11 and the border upgrades?

Lying? I can drive to the pharmacy on Calle Obregon in Nogales with my eyes closed.

None of that matters though because he checked into his hotel in Mexico, went back to the US to get the guns and then got caught.

DUH.

I know for a fact most gun runners aren't going through the official border crossings. Sheriff Brokeback Babeu let's every resident of Pinal County, AZ know this as much as possible.

Not to mention that gun runners rarely care the weapons they are smuggling in the cab of he pickup and in the open. Doesn't really help him though, you are guilty until proven innocent in Mexico. They rarely let anyone off, especially when they get a stupid lawyer that tells them to lie.

Last edited:

Another lying asshole.

Lying? I can drive to the pharmacy on Calle Obregon in Nogales with my eyes closed.

None of that matters though because he checked into his hotel in Mexico, went back to the US to get the guns and then got caught.

DUH.

You would make a good judge in Mexico, guilty until proven innocent, unless it makes Obama look bad, the suddenly everyone gets the benefit of the doubt.

he didn't cross at tijuana you fracking retard

You feel for it. Look at the map on the link.

It's even harder to get lost at San Y going into Mexico.

You creeps are just . . . creepy.

Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

Pictures work better.

r-TIJUANA-BORDER-SHOOTING-large570.jpg

But, he had crossed once then he came back to the US side to get the guns and then crossed back to his Mexico hotel.

That fact would indicate he understood the crossing.

Another lying asshole.

DUH.

You would make a good judge in Mexico, guilty until proven innocent, unless it makes Obama look bad, the suddenly everyone gets the benefit of the doubt.

... he said, carefully ignoring what I have written several times.

:badgrin:

Another lying asshole.

DUH.

Planet Nogales - Nogales Pharmacies - Obregon

Where did this hotel business come from and why is the only mention of it here?

Forum List

Back