That feeling welling up inside? That's patriotism. Remember?

Not into "rap".

The music definitely sounds like Metallica, though...

Is there an honest/objective Mod or Admin out there who will shitcan these FREE political ads being placed on this board? The OP was obviously placed by a political shill and sure as Hell is not the start of a discussion!

Difference between Trump and Hillary ad is that, in Hillary ad you can't see the like bar... in Trump ad you can't see the dislike bar. I suppose, the minority are the paid internet troll Clinton supporters.

Associating Donald Trump with shitty heavy rock revival?

Pathetic. I need to go purge my ears.

Not into "rap".

The music definitely sounds like Metallica, though...

What's great about this is the music is Kid Rock, who endorsed Trump early on, and, coincidentally, on the same day, if I recall, that this video was posted.

Is there an honest/objective Mod or Admin out there who will shitcan these FREE political ads being placed on this board? The OP was obviously placed by a political shill and sure as Hell is not the start of a discussion!

No, it was made by some guy who was listening to it at the gym and it struck him that this is the perfect Trump song and we went home and made this video. And did an awesome job, too. His name is Brandon and you can find it on youtube.

Forum List

Back