That Gay president is at it Again

You obviously didn't work in Deck or Engineering.
Let me guess - an RP or a Yeoman?

No, I wasn't a deck-tech. But I had plenty of friends in the deck div on my second command. The first one didn't have any deck div.

Most of my career was spent handling cargo ordnance and the ship's allotments of ordnance.

And still no one was thrown overboard for being gay. Had a couple of guys we were pretty sure were gay, and a several more that were suspected. But aside from a few snide remarks and some assholes talking and not doing, nothing happened.

You served on a AO or AOE? a floating quick stop :lol:. I served on Destroyers and Frigates we unrepped with you guys all the time.

I served on an AOR. Yep, we unrepped pretty much every ship in the Atlantic and some in the Med. I sent over a lot of ordnance. The fun ones were the carriers. Did those at night.

It's old and still stupid news. The President isn't on the uniform board.

Yeah - a bunch of gays and ****-lesbians are.
Glad I'm out.
We used to blanket party fags and throw their gay-asses over the side in my day.
The REAL fucking Navy.

Again, bragging about hurting and maybe even murdering gay (or suspected gay) shipmates.

I wonder, was Warrior investigated for complicity in the explosion on Iowa?

No, I wasn't a deck-tech. But I had plenty of friends in the deck div on my second command. The first one didn't have any deck div.

Most of my career was spent handling cargo ordnance and the ship's allotments of ordnance.

And still no one was thrown overboard for being gay. Had a couple of guys we were pretty sure were gay, and a several more that were suspected. But aside from a few snide remarks and some assholes talking and not doing, nothing happened.

You served on a AO or AOE? a floating quick stop :lol:. I served on Destroyers and Frigates we unrepped with you guys all the time.

I served on an AOR. Yep, we unrepped pretty much every ship in the Atlantic and some in the Med. I sent over a lot of ordnance. The fun ones were the carriers. Did those at night.

Yea your gunnersmate tried like hell to hit us when shooting the line over. Bastards :lol:

Actually - asswipe- the military honored my service with a wonderful retirement, several high-ranking military speakers, an elected official to make presentations, including a beautiful shadow-box, a LOM and a beautiful reception afterwards.

What did you get lard-ass - a DD-214 from a PN3 with an RER-4 and a kick in the ass?

I wonder, were the dress whites at your gay-la made of "Glory Suits", The white robe and dunce cap? Did you pay David Duke to speak, and were crosses to burn passed out as party favors?

Which style do you prefer?
Ku Klux Klan regalia and insignia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dress whites are sharp, I am sure Warrior retired , like I did , in his dress whites. :cool:

big-u-us-navy-cpo-summer-dress-white-uniform-sdw-15796.jpg

The dress whites looked sharp, but they were hell to keep clean. I remember standing watch in those occasionally. I think dirt jumped on them. "Good Humor man" suits.

I already enlisted and did 2 tours in the US Navy. Luckily there were no Neanderthals wanting to throw men overboard (or at least none who did it). So I guess your type isn't as common as you think. Mostly it was a few loud mouths talking big but doing nothing.

As opposed to corpsmen who get kicked to the master at arms? :D

I'm sure the military breathes a sigh of relief as well.

Actually - asswipe- the military honored my service with a wonderful retirement, several high-ranking military speakers, an elected official to make presentations, including a beautiful shadow-box, a LOM and a beautiful reception afterwards.

What did you get lard-ass - a DD-214 from a PN3 with an RER-4 and a kick in the ass?

Cool story, bro. Is it as real as you bragging about beating up your shipmates (blanket parties) and throwing them overboard (possibly killing them)?

OH NOES call the NCIS :eusa_shhh:

Yea your gunnersmate tried like hell to hit us when shooting the line over. Bastards :lol:

M14 with a rubber ball. lol Yeah, they would aim close to whoever was on deck.

I liked the emergency breakaways. We had a line snap and cut a groove in the deck because some idiot wasn't paying attention. We used that groove to teach the newbies.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I think the new covers look a lot like what the French Foreign Legion wears.

And they damn sure aren't wimps.

No they are not. Seems to me that someone (the OP) is worried more about what he wears rather than what is inside.

Bodey even you have to admit those new caps are pretty silly looking.

I think they don't look as silly as the hats we wore with the crackerjacks. Those looked like Panama City souvenirs.

Of course we never threw gays overboard...
Would have liked to...
:)

So you lied. (Probably too afraid you'd have your butt kicked if you tried...even with 5-6 against 1)

M14 with a rubber ball. lol Yeah, they would aim close to whoever was on deck.

I liked the emergency breakaways. We had a line snap and cut a groove in the deck because some idiot wasn't paying attention. We used that groove to teach the newbies.

Yea I spent a month on the Canisteo AO99, I picked her up at Rota and she carried me to my destroyer in the Gulf. I was a gunnermate so I hung out with them during unreps. I got to shoot a line or two across, it was fun. I also got to ride the bosuns chair across from the Caniesteo to my shp, never, ever want to go thru that again.

TransferAtSea.jpg

No they are not. Seems to me that someone (the OP) is worried more about what he wears rather than what is inside.

Bodey even you have to admit those new caps are pretty silly looking.

I think they don't look as silly as the hats we wore with the crackerjacks. Those looked like Panama City souvenirs.

the covers with the crackerjack are traditional and look appropriate. Marines are jarheads allready no need to put a cover on that looks like a jarlid. :lol:

I wonder, were the dress whites at your gay-la made of "Glory Suits", The white robe and dunce cap? Did you pay David Duke to speak, and were crosses to burn passed out as party favors?

Dress whites are sharp, I am sure Warrior retired , like I did , in his dress whites. :cool:

big-u-us-navy-cpo-summer-dress-white-uniform-sdw-15796.jpg

The dress whites looked sharp, but they were hell to keep clean. I remember standing watch in those occasionally. I think dirt jumped on them. "Good Humor man" suits.

Yes...and expensive....after about 5 years (maybe having occasion to wear them once or twice, they'd go yellow and time to buy a new set.

Gee - I dunno, nutsack. Why don't you tell us about the KKK - since your party of Democraps founded it, shitstain

Yes...and expensive....after about 5 years (maybe having occasion to wear them once or twice, they'd go yellow and time to buy a new set.

Mine never turned yellow. Maybe if you douched and washed that filthy fucking snatch of yours you wouldn't have had that problem.

Hey, I walked on the moon. Man, the Internet is great.

Mine never turned yellow. Maybe if you douched and washed that filthy fucking snatch of yours you wouldn't have had that problem.

Hmmm...well then, you either never had a set of dress whites (which you wouldn't if you never made Chief) or you would have made E-7 (probably would have cried and fainted at your initiation) within 5 years of retiring.

Some people don't stick around long enough for their dress whites to age, do they? :D

Forum List

Back