🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'That is a fact-plain and simple: Ex-DHS secretary says Putin directly ordered disruption of 2016 el

DC1rS0tWAAAPOsc.jpg

This is the same DHS that helped Barry attempt to unsuccessfully hack the Indiana and Georgia state elections 14 times in the weeks leading up to election day.

'Nuff said...

'That is a fact-plain and simple: Ex-DHS secretary says Putin directly ordered disruption of 2016 el
Source: Raw Story

21 Jun 2017 at 10:43 ET

Former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on Wednesday bluntly shot down any doubts about whether Russia was responsible for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee that was intended to disrupt the 2016 presidential election.

“The Russian government, at the direction of Vladimir Putin himself, orchestrated cyber attacks on our nation for the purpose of influence our election,” he said. “That is a fact, plain and simple.”

President Donald Trump has regularly hedged in public when asked if he believes Russia interfered in the 2016 election. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer ..............................

Read more: ‘That is a fact — plain and simple’: Ex-DHS secretary says Putin directly ordered disruption of 2016 election

Trumps a traitor and Reagan would have had him arrested. Trumps scum...

As time drags on, the public gets desensitized to all this hyped up Russia news that nothing ever comes from it.

America 101:
You do not cry wolf.
Nobody likes a sore loser.

So the head of the dhs saying that russia did this to our elections is hyped up news? If you believe this then you're a traitor and should be locked up.

Will you be wearing women's clothes when you put the cuffs on me fella?

Former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on Wednesday bluntly shot down any doubts about whether Russia was responsible for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee that was intended to disrupt the 2016 presidential election.

“The Russian government, at the direction of Vladimir Putin himself, orchestrated cyber attacks on our nation for the purpose of influence our election,” he said. “That is a fact, plain and simple.”

President Donald Trump has regularly hedged in public when asked if he believes Russia interfered in the 2016 election. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer ..............................

Read more: ‘That is a fact — plain and simple’: Ex-DHS secretary says Putin directly ordered disruption of 2016 election

As time drags on, the public gets desensitized to all this hyped up Russia news that nothing ever comes from it.

Why don't you care that Russia attacked the United States?

Specifically?

I care.

This is the same DHS that helped Barry attempt to unsuccessfully hack the Indiana and Georgia state elections 14 times in the weeks leading up to election day.

'Nuff said...

Why exactly don't you care that Russia attacked the American election in 2016?

Will wait till all facts are on display. still think Russia had more success in disrupting this election than its had in the past. what Russian goal was still lacks facts.

Still no evidence.

And you expect the CIA and Homeland Security to provide details of how they tracked the hacking- why?

Why exactly are you so determined to not believe that Russia attacked the U.S.- despite what the FBI, the CIA and Homeland Security have told us?
They lie to us constantly.

So......who do you believe?

Trump lies to you constantly- almost every day.
Alex Jones lies to you constantly

IF the United States suffers another 9/11 type attack- and the FBI says that ISIS was responsible for the attack- would you believe the FBI?

Or would you demand proof before we responded?

Every American Intelligence agency says that Russia attacked the 2016 American election. You think that they are all lying unless they provide proof.

And you believe Intelligence agencies are going to reveal their sources to you to convince you.

that Russia tried to hack the 2016 election

Nobody's denying THAT, but FantasyRocks is really reaching for a Trump link. Time for you guys to move on.

Hell's bells- half the people posting in this thread are in denial about Russia trying to hack the election.

My first reply to Fantasy boy was responding to his idiotic 'treason' claim- which there is absolutely no evidence of that we are aware of.

But easyt65 denies Russian involvement.
TNHarley says he wont' believe it without 'proof'
SassyIrish doesn't believe it.

The Trumpsters are in deep denial about Russian involvement.

Kind of weird how the Russians interfered in preference of Trump considering what's taking place in the middle east.

I suppose the Russians are experiencing buyer's remorse. That and/or the Trumpster has reneged on his "campaign promises" to Russia.

None of this is new. Russia has always done this, we do the same thing. You numb nuts act like this has never happened before. Put down the play doh and crayons and get out of your "safe space" and join the real world. GEEESH

It's to the point anytime starts going on about Trump and Russians I just roll my eyes and move on...I suspect the majority of America does the same

Still no evidence.

And you expect the CIA and Homeland Security to provide details of how they tracked the hacking- why?

Why exactly are you so determined to not believe that Russia attacked the U.S.- despite what the FBI, the CIA and Homeland Security have told us?
They lie to us constantly.

So......who do you believe?

Trump lies to you constantly- almost every day.
Alex Jones lies to you constantly

IF the United States suffers another 9/11 type attack- and the FBI says that ISIS was responsible for the attack- would you believe the FBI?

Or would you demand proof before we responded?

Every American Intelligence agency says that Russia attacked the 2016 American election. You think that they are all lying unless they provide proof.

And you believe Intelligence agencies are going to reveal their sources to you to convince you.
I don't believe any of them.
It amazes me I catch shit for wanting proof

How many votes did Putin change and in what districts?

Kind of weird how the Russians interfered in preference of Trump considering what's taking place in the middle east.

I suppose the Russians are experiencing buyer's remorse. That and/or the Trumpster has reneged on his "campaign promises" to Russia.

From what I have heard- and this is just speculation- Russia never thought Trump would be elected- they more likely were just trying to fuck over Hillary to destabilize our government after her election.

And also trying to delegitimize democratic governments across the west- their current target is the upcoming German election.

You are a GRANDSTANDER, lol. Where does it say Trump was involved? Tell me which line, and/or word.

You blithering incompetent, OBAMA and his administration was in charge during the election. You have shown absolutely NO linkage between Trump and the Russians, only the incompetence of Obama and friends-)

Forum List

Back