That Kim Jung Un is a pretty smart "rocket man"

So what's the deal Fat Boy is "cajoling"? Oh wait....you have no idea
Notice the dotard is going to kim, kim is not going to dotard

View attachment 181540
Trump is going to Rocket Man's palace?

Liar.
Dotard one will be flying into Pyongyang

This is the problem with stupid people. They think that EVERYONE and EVERY COUNTRY is the same as ours. Un can NEVER leave the Peninsula, he cannot be protected. That's why Bill met IL in NK. I would be surprised if Rump went to NK< but I'll bet it happens in SK.

This is the problem with stupid people. They think that EVERYONE and EVERY COUNTRY is the same as ours. In can NEVER leave the Peninsula, he cannot be protected. That's why Bill met IL in NK. I would be surprised if Rump went to NK< but I'll bet it happens in SK.

Eternal moron.......If KJU cannot be protected in other countries, why would he go to the country that hates him MOST.....South Korea???

View attachment 181540

Liar.

This is the problem with stupid people. They think that EVERYONE and EVERY COUNTRY is the same as ours. Un can NEVER leave the Peninsula, he cannot be protected. That's why Bill met IL in NK. I would be surprised if Rump went to NK< but I'll bet it happens in SK.
nope will be in NK and state dinner and the optics that kim will use, watch

In other news President Trump healed a blind woman who had never seen before with a touch. A boy who was in desperate need of a heart transplant was similarly healed by his touch. Democrats in Congress immediately protested and demanded that Trump be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license. Hillary promised to defeat the Charlitan in November. When one reporter from Fox News pointed out that Hillary was not on the Ballot anywhere, he was stoned as a heretic while the other reporters screamed Fake News.

View attachment 181540

Liar.

Optics that Kim will use? To who, you leftards? No one in NK has electricity, let alone a TV.

giphy.gif

whore

View attachment 181540

Liar.

I agree, even crossing the DMV would be tough. Optics? Who gives shit? The ONLY thing that matters is what does or what doesn't come of this. Optics are like wanting to be popular in High School.

View attachment 181540

Liar.

Optics that Kim will use? To who, you leftards? No one in NK has electricity, let alone a TV.
old dotard logik: Pyongyang has no electricity :290968001256257790-final:

Last edited:
If only
This is the problem with stupid people. They think that EVERYONE and EVERY COUNTRY is the same as ours. In can NEVER leave the Peninsula, he cannot be protected. That's why Bill met IL in NK. I would be surprised if Rump went to NK< but I'll bet it happens in SK.

Eternal moron.......If KJU cannot be protected in other countries, why would he go to the country that hates him MOST.....South Korea???

If only there was a place, like neutral ground where the people could sit down and talk. If only there was some place close to Korea where some discussions could be held. A place like Panmunjom. Panmunjom - Wikipedia

A place where diplomats had talked before.

DAF1BBC0-69A8-4CE0-8ED2-5BD51FF145CD.jpeg

I guess it is just not possible. A real shame that no place like that exists.

You may have heard the ridiculing of Obama's Iran deal by Trump ass kissers........but the deal that KJU is cajoling Trump to make is much more juicy.

First, no moron should conclude that KJU will give up his nukes just for the opportunity to shake hands with an orange buffoon.....What KJU is doing is an attempt to lift the crippling sanctions to his hell-hole of a country.

Now, Obama negotiated his deal with Iran from the oval office, and that deal has proven valid.....Trump having to go to the Korean peninsula with a list of concessions to KJU kind of makes the "great-deal maker" a bit of a patsy.

I sincerely hope that tensions will ease with NK, and sacrificing the pride of this sham of a president would be well worth it.
Remember that recent tensions with NK are of Trump’s doing, the consequence of Trump’s incompetence, inexperience, and stupidity.

Trump saved a puppy. Liberal hears Trump molests dogs.

Seek professional help liberals. You people are weak in the heads thus open to victimization by the liberal elite. There's the real "me too".

You may have heard the ridiculing of Obama's Iran deal by Trump ass kissers........but the deal that KJU is cajoling Trump to make is much more juicy.

First, no moron should conclude that KJU will give up his nukes just for the opportunity to shake hands with an orange buffoon.....What KJU is doing is an attempt to lift the crippling sanctions to his hell-hole of a country.

Now, Obama negotiated his deal with Iran from the oval office, and that deal has proven valid.....Trump having to go to the Korean peninsula with a list of concessions to KJU kind of makes the "great-deal maker" a bit of a patsy.

I sincerely hope that tensions will ease with NK, and sacrificing the pride of this sham of a president would be well worth it.
Remember that recent tensions with NK are of Trump’s doing, the consequence of Trump’s incompetence, inexperience, and stupidity.
I have run into those kind of people, they create a crisis and then go into the mess they created to be the hero to fix it while never admitting they are the cause

Do the Chinese and Russians watch TV??? Do the Japanese and South Koreans watch TV??

THINK before you post, nitwit...........lol

South Korea would like to see a unified Korea. More than anything, they would love to see a nuclear disarmed North Korea.

You Hillary panty-sniffers are funny!

View attachment 181540

Liar.

So what if he did? He's going to show the world he's taking this invitation seriously and doing all he can to avoid any conflict with NK. I think that would be a positive thing--especially from the views of China.

Kim got the dotard to do what other presidents refused to do, meet directly with him. Will trump be impressed with all the statues of kim and demand statues to himself here in the US, like after the french military parade he attended in paris and the one he wants in D.C. ?

When did they try to lure other Presidents for a face to face?

You are no daisy, Doc1. Time to prune ya. President Trump is traveling to SK, not KJU to Washington DC.

If the shocking, recently announced meeting between President Donald Trumpand North Korean leader Kim Jong Un actually occurs, it will make history.

Interested in North Korea?

No sitting U.S. president has ever met with a North Korean leader, though there have been lower-level sessions. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton waited until after their time in office to meet with North Korean leaders.

Some prominent Americans who have met with North Korean leaders

Dumbass, I already pointed out that UN could NEVER leave the Peninsula, too many enemies. You've weighed, measured and found wanting. I also posted a pic of Clinton meeting with Il in Korea. Better luck next time. In a previous life I provided Security. Go play with the kids.
IOW, Doc1, you were called out, your arguments were knocked on their butts, and their you are, sitting in the dust, spitting nonsense. You are no daisy.

Un got exactly what the wanted, and despite the WH trying to back up a bit, the weight is clearly on the Americans on this.

I hope, for all of our sakes, that President Trump et al get this right, but he and the gang need to slow down a bit, get their goals clearly set again, then move forward.

Get this straight, I hope this succeeds.

Last edited:
You are no daisy, Doc1. Time to prune ya. President Trump is traveling to SK, not KJU to Washington DC.

If the shocking, recently announced meeting between President Donald Trumpand North Korean leader Kim Jong Un actually occurs, it will make history.

No sitting U.S. president has ever met with a North Korean leader, though there have been lower-level sessions. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton waited until after their time in office to meet with North Korean leaders.

So you're saying Carter and Clinton were not only failures in office, but after also?.
Nope, but an alt right fool who hates America would say that.

Last edited:

So you're saying Carter and Clinton were not only failures in office, but after also?.
Nope, but an alt right fool who hates America would say that.

Right, that's why NK doesn't have ICBMs or nukes, because they were sooooooooooooo successful, RIGHT? Ain't no fool like you fakey.

Forum List

Back