That Kim Jung Un is a pretty smart "rocket man"

So what's the deal Fat Boy is "cajoling"? Oh wait....you have no idea
Notice the dotard is going to kim, kim is not going to dotard

View attachment 181540

Really? When did they announce that? I guess you know more than the media now, huh?

Kim asked Trump for the meeting; not the other way around. Trump is quite happy with the sanctions and what they are accomplishing. Dong is not. He's hurting, he's scared, and he's willing to make a deal to make the pain stop. Trump loves inflicting pain.

You may have heard the ridiculing of Obama's Iran deal by Trump ass kissers........but the deal that KJU is cajoling Trump to make is much more juicy.

First, no moron should conclude that KJU will give up his nukes just for the opportunity to shake hands with an orange buffoon.....What KJU is doing is an attempt to lift the crippling sanctions to his hell-hole of a country.

Now, Obama negotiated his deal with Iran from the oval office, and that deal has proven valid.....Trump having to go to the Korean peninsula with a list of concessions to KJU kind of makes the "great-deal maker" a bit of a patsy.

I sincerely hope that tensions will ease with NK, and sacrificing the pride of this sham of a president would be well worth it.

I read you're a spineless liberal and you're pissed off Trump is a success, so you're trying to divert the narrative to make yourself happy. Cut to the chase liberal.......Declare Trump is colluding with NK now, and he's little rocket-man.

When you consider that there was virtually no input from the MSM and what little input was defended by the radical left when Barry Hussein showered boxcar loads of a billion dollars in U.S. taxpayer money to a freaking Iranian regime that just kidnapped a gaggle of crying U.S. Sailors you gotta ask yourselves why the radical lefties would criticize a meeting between the President of the United States and a rogue regime maniac.

Trump is not colluding little rocket man; he is being sucked by lrm.

Oh yes....and the meeting was on the Peninsula. You Lefty's look more stupid every day.

ODOUBLE_P1.jpg

You are no daisy, Doc1. Time to prune ya. President Trump is traveling to SK, not KJU to Washington DC.

If the shocking, recently announced meeting between President Donald Trumpand North Korean leader Kim Jong Un actually occurs, it will make history.

Interested in North Korea?

No sitting U.S. president has ever met with a North Korean leader, though there have been lower-level sessions. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton waited until after their time in office to meet with North Korean leaders.

Some prominent Americans who have met with North Korean leaders

You are no daisy, Doc1. Time to prune ya. President Trump is traveling to SK, not KJU to Washington DC.

If the shocking, recently announced meeting between President Donald Trumpand North Korean leader Kim Jong Un actually occurs, it will make history.

No sitting U.S. president has ever met with a North Korean leader, though there have been lower-level sessions. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton waited until after their time in office to meet with North Korean leaders.

Dumbass, I already pointed out that UN could NEVER leave the Peninsula, too many enemies. You've weighed, measured and found wanting. I also posted a pic of Clinton meeting with Il in Korea. Better luck next time. In a previous life I provided Security. Go play with the kids.

So you're saying Carter and Clinton were not only failures in office, but after also?

Trump is not colluding little rocket man; he is being sucked by lrm.
Kim is playing the don like the unhinged dotard that he is , now the orange one will go groveling to kim in NK . His rank and file dotards are cheering him on while the world looks in horror at what the dotard might say or do

I also posted a pic of Clinton meeting with Il in Korea.
So? You think anybody (besides Drumpflings) still cares about Bill Clinton?

Oh absolutely not, I have long known that you folks have no trouble with your own hypocrisy.
Who's "you folks"? I do admit that I did vote for Bill at his first term, I didn't care for him because he's a Democrat, I just didn't like the older Bush. I didn't even bother to vote for Bill's second term.

Oh absolutely not, I have long known that you folks have no trouble with your own hypocrisy.
Who's "you folks"? I do admit that I did vote for Bill at his first term, I didn't care for him because he's a Democrat, I just didn't like the older Bush. I didn't even bother to vote for Bill's second term.

Then you actually don't have anything real to add here, good to know.

Then you actually don't have anything real to add here, good to know.
Why am I a hypocrite then? I was disillusioned with Bill Clinton and don't care for him.

Kim got the dotard to do what other presidents refused to do, meet directly with him. Will trump be impressed with all the statues of kim and demand statues to himself here in the US, like after the french military parade he attended in paris and the one he wants in D.C. ?

Last edited:
You may have heard the ridiculing of Obama's Iran deal by Trump ass kissers........but the deal that KJU is cajoling Trump to make is much more juicy.

First, no moron should conclude that KJU will give up his nukes just for the opportunity to shake hands with an orange buffoon.....What KJU is doing is an attempt to lift the crippling sanctions to his hell-hole of a country.

Now, Obama negotiated his deal with Iran from the oval office, and that deal has proven valid.....Trump having to go to the Korean peninsula with a list of concessions to KJU kind of makes the "great-deal maker" a bit of a patsy.

I sincerely hope that tensions will ease with NK, and sacrificing the pride of this sham of a president would be well worth it.
Lil Kim is actually a transgender

Lil Kim is actually a transgender

So is nat.

Forum List

Back