That OKC bombing is starting to look a little suspicious now

you know....no FIB employees were in the office that day.

and now that i think about it....the JFK assassination, Nine-Eleven.....those conspiracy theories are starting to look a little more like Conspiracy reality. Sandy Hook?
The official story is a total lie.

and now that i think about it....the JFK assassination, Nine-Eleven.....those conspiracy theories are starting to look a little more like Conspiracy reality. Sandy Hook?
your just NOW figuring this out that you were lied to about who was behind Oklahoma?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I used to laugh at conspiracy theories. I don't anymore. Not after what i've seen over the past 6 years.

It's very possible that OKC was set up by FIB/CIA in order to destroy evidence from Reno's waco and ruby ridge debacle.

ramfan said:
your just NOW figuring this out that you were lied to about who was behind Oklahoma?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you could say that. At that point, even though i'd heard the theories, i just couldn't believe 100% that the US Gov't would do something like that. To kill so many infants and toddlers to cover their own asses. Obviously....i was wrong.

you could say that. At that point, even though i'd heard the theories, i just couldn't believe 100% that the US Gov't would do something like that. To kill so many infants and toddlers to cover their own asses. Obviously....i was wrong.
you were obviously not aware for at least a decade that the CIA has been murdering Americans for decades now and makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys.

I knew the "official story" was a lie the next day.

All mention of the two or three additional explosive devices found was thrown in the memory hole, and the single truck bomb fable was made the narrative.
It wasnt the next day for me but within a couple months when i heard the real facts emerge i knew it was a government operation.

ramfan said:
you were obviously not aware for at least a decade that the CIA has been murdering Americans for decades now and makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys.

as i said, i just couldn't accept that. Things have changed. but okay. Good tactic to continue to ridicule someone who has had an epiphany.

There is a story, probably apocryphal, about a Connecticut sheep farmer in the days leading up to the Revolution, who one day discovered that he couldn't account for several of his sheep. He was positive that they were there the day before, and his fence and gates were secure, so he could not account for their disappearance. Finally, he realized what must have happened: British raiders on flatboats must have snuck ashore under cover of darkness and stolen some of his sheep.

He told his friends, and they all agreed. His neighbors reported missing sheep from their own pens as well, and before long, multiple witnesses were reporting that British raiding parties were sneaking aboard at night and stealing sheep. The plan made perfect sense: The shorelines were undefended, the British had plenty of able sailors who could navigate Long Island Sound, and widespread theft of sheep would harm the Patriot economy, which the British had been trying to do for some time. Everything pointed to a widespread British tactic.

The only problem, of course, was that it wasn't happening. There were dozens of other possible reasons for the missing sheep, and there were no witnesses, no footprints, no half-open gates or sounds of midnight bleating, and no surplus of sheep in distant British-run stockyards. It seemed to them overwhelmingly likely that the accursed British (who they all hated anyway) must have been stealing their sheep, and since no one could prove that they weren't, it HAD to be the solution ... except that it wasn't.

This is the essence of a conspiracy theory: It is someone's idea of what MIGHT have happened to explain some event, but for which there is no reliable evidence. I say "reliable" because the stage after the accusations is that, if challenged, someone in the position of the Connecticut farmers will so want to be right, and will be so fervent in their insistences that the British are sheep-stealing bastards that they (or, even more likely, someone with a financial stake in it) will create what they call "evidence," but which does not stand up to rigor. The standard way to pound unreliable factoids into the public is to appeal to emotion over fact: Don't you hate the British, hear the desperate cries of the poor sheep, see little Susie whose prize ewe was abducted, and so on.

Our country is founded on post-Enlightenment ideals of evidence and proof, rejecting the medieval ideas that something is true because the Pope says it is, or that you are guilty of something because the King ruled that you are. That's why we have trials and courts, and grand juries and presumption of innocence, and balance of power and democratic elections. We don't always live up to them, but those are the ideals we are built on, and until someone can provide concrete, defendable proof about the conspiracies they insist must be true, they have no place in our society and should be rejected, even if they point to the guilt of horrible people who are stealing your sheep.

LOL 😂😂😂 you are a conspiracy crackpot.

Forum List

Back