That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

Obama got us out of a recession. Trump is riding his wave .
Obama told us manufacturing jobs were gone forever. Trump is proving him a liar.

Based on what? Trump photo ops at a factory?

One month he’s having a rally at Harley Davidson. The next he’s cursing them for outsourcing.

Trump jiggles the keys in front of you cons and you buy into all his crap.

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

• Truck drivers are in perilously low supply,
  • Silicon Valley continues to struggle to fill vacancies, and
  • employers across the grid are coping with a skills mismatch
as the economy edges ever closer to full employment.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”
The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"professional journalist said about Obama...
Evan Thomas, Editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank
The Shovel-Ready Jobs Swindle

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)
Mitt Romney: Press Release - President Obama's Not-So-Shovel-Ready Jobs

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama
quotes show. NONE of which Trump WOULD ever ever say!View attachment 203053

Idiot, Obama had to deal with 10% unemployment - OF COURSE at that time we were nowhere close to full employment.

chartoftheday_8974_us_unemployment_rate_n.jpg

The "shining god" oversaw Great Recession turn into stable growth with unemployment falling to 4.5%. Having inherited that economy Trump record is riding on the coattails of that success.
...and his answer was let's spend trillions of dollars (making sure to enrich his donors in the process), heavily regulate industry to benefit his big corporate donors...hey a six year old could have done that.

Obama The Corporatist...but many Americans don't know this.

That's hilarious considering Obama's middle-of-recession Stimulus cost ~500B (with dynamic effect) and Trump's tax-cuts-in-the-middle-of-full-employment will cost ~1 TRILLION.

You clearly love deficit fueled Trump stimulus, so you got no leg to stand on.
You are jumping to conclusions.

So...following your logic, deficit spending was okay under Big Ears, but not Donnie Tiny Hands. Really?

I find Trump's spending outrageous just like I did under your Messiah. Are you consistent?

Trump has turned things around fast nobody can deny that.....one thing I hope they work on is bringing back the 40 hour work week. That would be a huge positive for the American worker.

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama

Idiot, Obama had to deal with 10% unemployment - OF COURSE at that time we were nowhere close to full employment.

The "shining god" oversaw Great Recession turn into stable growth with unemployment falling to 4.5%. Having inherited that economy Trump record is riding on the coattails of that success.

Ummm. Those were fake #s! There’s 100,000,000 out of work!

Lol. Trump spun that lie . And now he takes credit for unemployment stats and the dumb ass cons eat it up . It really is a cult .

...and his answer was let's spend trillions of dollars (making sure to enrich his donors in the process), heavily regulate industry to benefit his big corporate donors...hey a six year old could have done that.

That's hilarious considering Obama's middle-of-recession Stimulus cost ~500B (with dynamic effect) and Trump's tax-cuts-in-the-middle-of-full-employment will cost ~1 TRILLION.

So...following your logic, deficit spending was okay under Big Ears, but not Donnie Tiny Hands. Really?

I find Trump's spending outrageous just like I did under your Messiah. Are you consistent?

No silly, it has nothing to do with personalities. It has to do with sound economics.

When you are in the middle of a disaster like Great Recession deficit funded stimulus is the appropriate response to help break the downward spiral and ease some of the pain.

The appropriate thing to do during good times with full employment however is to PAY DOWN DEFICITS and get fiscally stable. Which is exactly OPPOSITE of what Trump and Republicans did.

View attachment 203077
Surely you jest.

I’m totally serious . And don’t call me Shirley !

As you can see. Unemployment has been dropping steadily for years . Oh I forgot . Those were fake stats ! That are suddenly real now .
So is this Obama's economy or Trump's?

It’s a little of both .

Cons lie as if unemployment was rising before Trump came in.

Funny how obamas policies never worked until he left office. As a business guy, obama leaving office was the best thing he did for us

No silly, it has nothing to do with personalities. It has to do with sound economics.

When you are in the middle of a disaster like Great Recession deficit funded stimulus is the appropriate response to help break the downward spiral and ease some of the pain.

The appropriate thing to do during good times with full employment however is to PAY DOWN DEFICITS and get fiscally stable. Which is exactly OPPOSITE of what Trump and Republicans did.
Yet all he did was bail out big corps, while doing nothing for the average citizen.

Trump has turned things around fast nobody can deny that.....one thing I hope they work on is bringing back the 40 hour work week. That would be a huge positive for the American worker.

Bullshit. Yes I can deny it just fine, data in hand.

He turned around right about nothing, continued 2011-2017 trend Obama left office with.

One thing you can work on is not being such a sucker.

Funny how obamas policies never worked until he left office. As a business guy, obama leaving office was the best thing he did for us

See the unemployment graph that’s been posted .

Did trump go back in time and save employment years before he ran?

View attachment 203077
Surely you jest.

As you can see. Unemployment has been dropping steadily for years . Oh I forgot . Those were fake stats ! That are suddenly real now .

Neither.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 203077
Surely you jest.

It’s a little of both .

I haven’t heard anyone claiming unemployment was raising when Barry left. Are you lying?

Yet all he did was bail out big corps, while doing nothing for the average citizen.

Bullshit. Straight up, clueless bullshit.

many components of stimulus directly and indirectly benefited the average citizen. Starting with "making work pay" tax credits.

Making Work Pay tax credit - Wikipedia

In years 2009 and 2010 Making Work Pay provided $400 credit for individuals or $800 for married taxpayers...making between $8,100 per year and $190,000 per year.

View attachment 203077
Surely you jest.

It’s a little of both .

I haven’t heard anyone claiming unemployment was raising when Barry left. Are you lying?

You don’t ? You don’t remember trump saying 100,000,000 out of work ?? You missed the 100 threads about it?

Bullshit. Straight up, clueless bullshit.

many components of stimulus directly and indirectly benefited the average citizen. Starting with "making work pay" tax credits.

Making Work Pay tax credit - Wikipedia
Really? Enlighten me please.

See the unemployment graph that’s been posted .

Did trump go back in time and save employment years before he ran?
Worst recession recovery since the great depression

Last edited:

Forum List

Back