That shoplifting crap don't fly in Texas

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country

I just don't get it, maybe the guy was out on parole and didn't want to go back in. But shoplifting isn't that big of a sentence even if you get convicted, which these days is somewhat questionable. So is it worth getting shot by the cops?

I just don't get it, maybe the guy was out on parole and didn't want to go back in. But shoplifting isn't that big of a sentence even if you get convicted, which these days is somewhat questionable. So is it worth getting shot by the cops?
We should not worry about such things. The Earth has freed itself of another idiot.

The only thing to take away from all this isn't if he was on parole, isn't the fact he got shot, isn't the the severity of the punishment or any of that. The only take away is, if you don't want to get in trouble don't break the law.

I'm not belittling your post or anything but every time a criminal is shot or beaten or anything there is always a lot of discussion about it but no one ever says "he shouldn't have been breaking the law to begin with".

I don't care if a headline is "man steals loaf of bread and is immediately shot 43 times" the fact remains he shouldn't have stolen the bread. If he hadn't he wouldn't have 43 bullets in his ass.

my area of operation so I gave it to him.

I bet you 'gave' it to them.

suck-it-bridesmaids.gif

True, there were nine of those drunk lying pigs and they got into trouble, breaks yer heart to know that cops act like humans?
So do we live in a society where we back the police totally or the criminal totally? That seems to be where political sides are at.

The Texas people are allowed to have guns, whoever heard of being a thief and getting shot to death over it.

So says the shoplifting bitter middle class suburbia bride.

You mad, druggie.

You've admitted using drugs, now you cough up proof of your crap accusations

Bet ya don't, Huff and Puff.

Steal and get shot. God Bless Texas!!!!.... squirt

So says the shoplifting bitter middle class suburbia bride. Just don't get caught shoplifting.
The guy didn't get shot because he was a shoplifter, he got shot because he fired a gun at the cops.

True, there were nine of those drunk lying pigs and they got into trouble, breaks yer heart to know that cops act like humans?
I think you lied, your whole story is bullshit IMHO.

Forum List

Back