That stupid white left wing woman, who thinks she is black Rachel Dolezal given platform on NBC.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just watching this pathetic blob on NBC TODAY given this platform. The pathetic interviewer being "all understanding" with her.

This pathetic demented lying liar still claims she is a black person, cause she "feels" black.

Left wingers folks. Left wingers.

17SPOKANE2-master675.jpg

The stupid pathetic woman is lecturing us. You know, those of us who are knuckle dragging flat earthers who know nothing about the "natural world."

She is writing a book everyone.

I wonder what sorts of people would buy and read her stupid book while nodding and saying to themselves, "those damn right wing Christians!"

Last edited:
That woman went full retard long ago

Along with every stupid left wing loser. Everyone with a brain (like us) know the woman is pathetic.

However, she (for obvious reasons) is being treated with "understanding" and respect.

I just saw this story too. Famous Chef Rick Bayless who specializes in Mexican cuisine and has appeared and won on Top Chef Masters is being told by a left wing loser from NPR that it is not right that he should be classified as an expert of Mexican cuisine cause he is....................

"white."

When Chefs Become Famous Cooking Other Cultures' Food

That is right. This top expert world renowned chef and considered a Master by ALL of his peers, should NOT be allowed to present himself as an EXPERT on Mexican cuisine cause he is WHITE. Cause of the color of his skin.

rickbayless_custom-38ac1f56c8d1b2e64fd112505e3195b67aadc914-s800-c85.jpg

Rick Bayless is a master of Mexican cuisine. He's also a white guy from Oklahoma. Over the years, that has made him the target of criticism. Who gets to be the ambassador of a cuisine?

Last edited:
Just watching this pathetic blob on NBC TODAY given this platform. The pathetic interviewer being "all understanding" with her.

She pathetic demented lying liar still claims she is a black person, cause she "feels" black.

17SPOKANE2-master675.jpg

The stupid pathetic woman is lecturing us. You know, those of us who are knuckle dragging flat earthers who know nothing about the "natural world."

I wonder what sorts of people would buy and read her stupid book while nodding and saying to themselves, "those damn right wing Christians!"
Sorry, Owl, you are stuck in the puritanical past.

Don’t you understand what our new-age enlightened philosophers and political leaders have revealed to us?
It’s as simple as this. Do you have feminine thoughts at times? Do you kind of wish you could exude those women like qualities? Well if you think you are a women --- guess what? --- you are a women! And the state now recognizes that change in you. Enter the ladies room and be at peace.

Same with this. Who are YOU to tell this woman she is not black? She feels black, she thinks black, she tries to make herself look black. She is Black!
So lay off prude. People like you are destroying this new awakening.

She pathetic demented lying liar still claims she is a black person, cause she "feels" black.
Why do you care what she claims to be? is she infringing on your life, liberty or property with her behavior?

The only reason I see is that she is spreading racial discontent with her BS. As if being white isn't good enough or that being black is the same as whipping herself with chains, you know, down with the struggle. She is not happy being a white person, thus the implication is there is something wrong with being a white person. And she is a loon.

17SPOKANE2-master675.jpg

Sorry, Owl, you are stuck in the puritanical past.

Don’t you understand what our new-age enlightened philosophers and political leaders have revealed to us?
It’s as simple as this. Do you have feminine thoughts at times? Do you kind of wish you could exude those women like qualities? Well if you think you are a women --- guess what? --- you are a women! And the state now recognizes that change in you. Enter the ladies room and be at peace.

Same with this. Who are YOU to tell this woman she is not black? She feels black, she thinks black, she tries to make herself look black. She is Black!
So lay off prude. People like you are destroying this new awakening.

Oh, this is a lot worse. Just watch this. "Men" apologizing for masculinity.

No, it is not a joke.

the-closest-i-ever-got-to-a-lesbian-experience-was-kissing-a-liberal-guy.jpg

She about sums it up the best.

Why do you care what she claims to be? is she infringing on your life, liberty or property with her behavior?

She perpetuated a fraud doing it
Uh-huh, which infringed on your life, liberty and property exactly how?

I do have to give her some credit, she's turned being a known fraud into a productive enterprise for herself which just goes to show that Americans are far too easily amused and have too much fucking time on their hands.

Pretty soon I see anarchy. When a pedophile man can walk into a woman's room saying he identifies as a woman it has to make police work extremely difficult to the point where anything will go.

I do have to give her some credit, she's turned being a known fraud into a productive enterprise for herself which just goes to show that Americans are far too easily amused and have too much fucking time on their hands.

You're not awfully bright...if someone poses as a military member and profits from it...is that right also? Or since it didn't have an effect on you personally it's OK?

There, you answered your own question.

The bitch is a lunatic! She belongs in an asylum ASAP!

Treat her with understanding? What kind of understanding? The understanding that she is delusional? She is out of her mind? She may burn a circuit if you tell her she is a Caucasian, of European descent, crazy swede-pole in black face?

And she is walking around in public, in black face, talking with a ghetto south accent! What's next? Watermelon and fried chicken for lunch?

Twerking to Rihanna?

Arguing about her numbers?

I give up!

You're not awfully bright...if someone poses as a military member and profits from it...is that right also?
Did she pose as a military member? I thought she posed as an African-American and now she's getting all this attention from the shiny bauble crowd, which is pretty fucking hilarious.

Or since it didn't have an effect on you personally it's OK?
Yeah why should I care if some clown wants to play dress up if it doesn't hurt anybody....

Forum List

Back