That stupid white left wing woman, who thinks she is black Rachel Dolezal given platform on NBC.

Well if you think you are a women --- guess what? --- you are a women!

your teachers should have taught you that "women" is plural..., meaning more than one..., BUT! guess what, it's what is between ones legs that determine what one is.., NOT what is in their muddled head. :up:

First, we had male-females and female-male with toilet issues

Now we have white-black lady endorsing books.

Are there any hot asian-latin women? Might as well enjoy the crazy

Did she pose as a military member?

do know what analogy means? if not i suggest yo go back to 4th grade and start all over. OK?
Ummm yeah... I also know what a false analogy is but alas apparently they didn't teach that one at your school, the bastages.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." -- George Carlin

I think
Pretty soon I see anarchy. When a pedophile man can walk into a woman's room saying he identifies as a woman it has to make police work extremely difficult to the point where anything will go.
What is stopping pedophile men from walking into them now?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I suppose you are right, if a man dresses as a woman they could get into a woman's room without notice. Then again there maybe some lesbians who might have more of a problem. But that really wasn't the point.

Well if you think you are a women --- guess what? --- you are a women!

your teachers should have taught you that "women" is plural..., meaning more than one..., BUT! guess what, it's what is between ones legs that determine what one is.., NOT what is in their muddled head. :up:
Fast typers get breaks around here don't we? : )

Plus I am a product of the 70s. Lot of pot going around back then and missed assignments.

I have a question

If man is not allowed in woman bathrooms

Does that imply man-woman is not allowed in woman-man bathroom
Also, which bathroom is ,woman-mans?

She pathetic demented lying liar still claims she is a black person, cause she "feels" black.
Why do you care what she claims to be? is she infringing on your life, liberty or property with her behavior?

She is aiding the Democrats in a lie. That is enough.
That won't work....
E
You need some one people think is sane and/or sensible to spread lies

If the person is a known fool or crazy person, we question it.

That is why Sanders seem trust worthy to most people and they have to argue against and Trump comes across as a con artist

T

Sorry, Owl, you are stuck in the puritanical past.

Don’t you understand what our new-age enlightened philosophers and political leaders have revealed to us?
It’s as simple as this. Do you have feminine thoughts at times? Do you kind of wish you could exude those women like qualities? Well if you think you are a women --- guess what? --- you are a women! And the state now recognizes that change in you. Enter the ladies room and be at peace.

Same with this. Who are YOU to tell this woman she is not black? She feels black, she thinks black, she tries to make herself look black. She is Black!
So lay off prude. People like you are destroying this new awakening.

This "new awakening" is nothing more than an opiate induced pipe dream. Most people are cognizant of the fact that Dolezal is a complete fuckhead and would have starved to death years ago if she was born in Africa. We are also aware that people who are so obsessed with their perversion that they demand the rest of the world celebrates their sickness and make accommodations for them, are the same mindless fools who condemn the ridicule of islam. The cult which has zealots who throw pillow biters off buildings.

I tell you what though. If I have to accept that Bruce Jenner is a normal woman, liberals have to accept that I am the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere and I decree that all bed wetting liberals must leave the US, and go to countries that already embrace marxism and sexual deviants, or keep their heads sealed in plastic bags for 12 hours a day in order to cut their carbon footprints in half.

I think that's fair.

They would pass her around like a blunt.
Something tells me she would enjoy that, and more than likely has experienced that.

In fact I am willing to place a small wager that that may very well be why she identifies herself that way.

At least some experience like that.

Sorry, Owl, you are stuck in the puritanical past.

Don’t you understand what our new-age enlightened philosophers and political leaders have revealed to us?
It’s as simple as this. Do you have feminine thoughts at times? Do you kind of wish you could exude those women like qualities? Well if you think you are a women --- guess what? --- you are a women! And the state now recognizes that change in you. Enter the ladies room and be at peace.

Same with this. Who are YOU to tell this woman she is not black? She feels black, she thinks black, she tries to make herself look black. She is Black!
So lay off prude. People like you are destroying this new awakening.

This "new awakening" is nothing more than an opiate induced pipe dream. Most people are cognizant of the fact that Dolezal is a complete fuckhead and would have starved to death years ago if she was born in Africa. We are also aware that people who are so obsessed with their perversion that they demand the rest of the world celebrates their sickness and make accommodations for them, are the same mindless fools who condemn the ridicule of islam. The cult which has zealots who throw pillow biters off buildings.

I tell you what though. If I have to accept that Bruce Jenner is a normal woman, liberals have to accept that I am the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere and I decree that all bed wetting liberals must leave the US, and go to countries that already embrace marxism and sexual deviants, or keep their heads sealed in plastic bags for 12 hours a day in order to cut their carbon footprints in half.

I think that's fair.

I think I get the point. : )

You are right. Those who like to pray or think marriage is for one man and one woman are now looked upon as bigots and haters. We are supposed to celebrate Bruce Jenner is half man - half woman and Gay is The Bomb! and babies in wombs are expendable and keep the word God out of the public square. Then we are accepted as good citizens.

And they can tell us that without blinking or blushing. They should be good poker players.

One thing Dolezal did was waste police time and resources reporting a supposed "threatening noose" found hanging from a building behind the house she'd moved into. Truth was it had been a rope to suspend a deer for rendering and was there before she moved in. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back