"That Time The Media Dubbed Michael Avenatti 'Savior of the Republic' | SUPERcuts!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I just LOVE this video....indicted on 36 counts of fraud, tax evasion, and outright larceny these DERANGED SCUMBAG DEATHRATS DROOLED all over him, AND KISSED HIS ASS AS THE TRUMP SLAYER...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!..enjoy the deranged left!....STORMY FOR VP IN 2020...LOLOLOL

"Michael Avenatti indictment: Charges could bring sentence of more than 300 years"

LMAO!
rofl.gif

Michael Avenatti indictment: Charges could bring sentence of more than 300 years

Hahhh hahhhhh! LMAO!

Holy fuck! 300 years? Why not just hang him?

Why pay for him to eat, drink, and have a babysitter for 300 years? :abgg2q.jpg:

Poor leftyloons. They just can't catch a break!

Backing evil and corruption has become their full time job.

Avenatti's support quickly fell away as soon as his misdeeds came to light. When right wingers are shown to be crooks, they get an endorsement and hints of a pardon by Trump. You don't see the difference there?

Avenatti's support quickly fell away as soon as his misdeeds came to light. When right wingers are shown to be crooks, they get an endorsement and hints of a pardon by Trump. You don't see the difference there?

this whole post is a lie. the right gets rid of theirs pretty quick.
the left loves theirs. Avenattinwas on TV for 6+ months and lefties saw him as presidential candidate....they even put him on with the kavanaugh gangrape stories,

the left loves theirs. Avenattinwas on TV for 6+ months and lefties saw him as presidential candidate....they even put him on with the kavanaugh gangrape stories,

All before there was any evidence of his wrong doing.

All before there was any evidence of his wrong doing.

He's a lawyer ain't he?

Yea....Michael Cohen IS STILL WAITING....I just love our deranged ABNORMALS posts!!!!

Yea....Michael Cohen IS STILL WAITING....I just love our deranged ABNORMALS posts!!!!

Cohen was an idiot to count on Trump. I never said Trump would pardon all of them. Just hint at the promise of a pardon.

Cohen was an idiot to count on Trump. I never said Trump would pardon all of them. Just hint at the promise of a pardon.

In b4 Trump pardons him if he wins next election. :funnyface:

"Michael Avenatti indictment: Charges could bring sentence of more than 300 years"

LMAO!
rofl.gif

Michael Avenatti indictment: Charges could bring sentence of more than 300 years

Hahhh hahhhhh! LMAO!

Why pay for him to eat, drink, and have a babysitter for 300 years? :abgg2q.jpg:

LMAO!
rofl.gif

Hahhh hahhhhh! LMAO!

I wonder if democrats will scream for his blood like manford hell no

At any other time in the history of our country, that would have been a joke.

I'm dead serious. Check it, Oh Ye of teh TDS affliction. :)

Cohen was an idiot to have cheated on taxes and his cab company.....Also should have taken his idiotic full on gangster arrest to SCOTUS....and now there is no such thing as a lawyer- client privilege .... never TRUST a lawyer again!

Libs like you wanted manford hung and bleeded out
Hes a saint compared to to his demo counterpart

Screenshot_2019-04-13-10-23-50.png

Screenshot_2019-04-13-06-01-26.png
Screenshot_2019-04-13-06-01-26.png

Forum List

Back