Thats racial profiling

Jun 2, 2013
what do you mean if they change the minimun wage in dc to 12.50 walmart is going to take there stores out... shit i gots my edumacation i made to 9th grade till i had my 9 kids with 6 women how they want me to support them shit they going to riot in florida over a man who protected himself legally one question nobodys asking where were his parents he was 17 high and out starting shit jumping people and in gangs dont want kid to die dont take a innocent mans life either oh yeah if you have a problem with that i beg you to come see me riot here ill piss on the coran and whoop your monkey ass islam and fags are retards if you kill yourself you dont go to heaven so what and for homos when i shit it stinks why would i want to taste that you are some discusting bitches if im ever walking down the street with my 6 year old daughter i see you tongue kissing you wont be able to do that anymore you faggots

what do you mean if they change the minimun wage in dc to 12.50 walmart is going to take there stores out... shit i gots my edumacation i made to 9th grade till i had my 9 kids with 6 women how they want me to support them shit they going to riot in florida over a man who protected himself legally one question nobodys asking where were his parents he was 17 high and out starting shit jumping people and in gangs dont want kid to die dont take a innocent mans life either oh yeah if you have a problem with that i beg you to come see me riot here ill piss on the coran and whoop your monkey ass islam and fags are retards if you kill yourself you dont go to heaven so what and for homos when i shit it stinks why would i want to taste that you are some discusting bitches if im ever walking down the street with my 6 year old daughter i see you tongue kissing you wont be able to do that anymore you faggots

Huffing the paint is starting to effect you negatively. You need to cut that shit out.

Huffing the paint is starting to effect you negatively. You need to cut that shit out.

Spoken from experience?

Forum List

Back