The 10,000 Refugees And Their Photo ID's.What If They All Look Alike?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:dunno: Right? How are we supposed to go thru the vetting process for up to 10,000 Syrian men all in their 20's and all look like twins or brothers? The proposed vetting process of these Syrian men would be very much like vetting 10,000 25 year old men from China.
How are we supposed to know if the pic on their ID is really them? How do we know that their paper work isn't fraud/photo-shopped?
Right now, this is the vetting process.
What is your name, may we see your ID, and "Are You A Terrorist"?
and ,,,then Bob Barker is there and yells,,,,,Comon In !!!!:party:

and they were joking about this on the glenn beck show, when Glenn was mocking the vetting process. just ask them 3 simple questions, then off they go.

I've been asking in various places how, exactly, they're vetting/screening the refugees. No answers so far.

How about they allow women and children, no males over the age of 10 and under the age of 75.

Wait a minute ... didn't obama say that isis was contained in Syria? Then why are they coming here?

There can be no vetting if the potential terrorists have never been arrested or interrogated or they changed their freaking names. Could you imagine FDR admitting German refugees during WW2 while he was imprisoning Japanese American citizens? Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's solidarity with the radical muslem world is just an extension of his (Dreams of My Father) radical muslem father's hatred of the Christian world and the United States.

I've been asking in various places how, exactly, they're vetting/screening the refugees. No answers so far.

How about they allow women and children, no males over the age of 10 and under the age of 75.

Wait a minute ... didn't obama say that isis was contained in Syria? Then why are they coming here?
and whenever we see pics of them in the masses, they all look the same. and they expect to vet them? do they really have the same kind of drivers licenses we have here? what if 3000 of them have the exact same name?

out of the first 10,000, i wonder how many have the name Muhammid somewhere in their 4 names.

and whenever we see pics of them in the masses, they all look the same. and they expect to vet them? do they really have the same kind of drivers licenses we have here? what if 3000 of them have the exact same name?

Aren't most of them named mohammad (fuck be upon him)?

Women. Children under the age of 12, men over 75. Period. NO ands ifs or buts.
Problem is...children are taught as tiny ones to hate infidels. Kids can kill, ya know. So can women. And old men.

you can almost vision the 3 minute interview. Name please....I am Muhammid !!!,,,,ok,, where were u born,,,,SYRIA!,,,,and,,,,,do you have a criminal record,,,,,No sir!!,,,,,,ok,,thats it,,,,,you are now a legal citizen, just need to do some paperwork and register as a Democrat.

you can almost vision the 3 minute interview. Name please....I am Muhammid !!!,,,,ok,, where were u born,,,,SYRIA!,,,,and,,,,,do you have a criminal record,,,,,No sir!!,,,,,,ok,,thats it,,,,,you are now a legal citizen, just need to do some paperwork and register as a Democrat.
I'd funny that, but it isn't so very funny after all. :(

i dont know how they verify the females whos drivers license just show a birqa as their face.

Forum List

Back