The 100 city rallies.

People are exercising their rights. They are wrong about the issue, but that is what it is.

I won't be paying attention. There are bigger issues to deal with.

Beside, before the verdict, I said that I thought there would be riots. There were. I would much prefer rally's that are peaceful to riots that get innocent people killed.

I only see what I see on T.V..

And I've never seen so many people with their heads up their asses in one place at one time!

So how are Al Sharpton's 100 city rallies over the Zimmerman verdict going so far anyone see or hear anything?

Haven't heard anything. My friend in Houston said that the guy organizing the counter march encouraged his friends to bring their concealed handguns and the licenses just in case.... It was a Facebook post that was deleted. I think their march is tomorrow for some reason.

Frankly, I think the organized marches over this matter are stupid. More power to them--exercising their rights. It would be far more beneficial to march on Washington over matters that, in the end, have a far greater impact on your well-being than some guy racially profiling. Profiling isn't going anywhere. If you're going to put your energies into organizing, organize when it matters not over the actions of some dude in Florida who decided to take the law into his own hands and certainly not when the verdict was not guilty; not "innocent" but not guilty. The system worked.

I will check the Sunday Times tomorrow where they will probably say he had 5 million
at every event.The rest of the day everyone else will say he had like 5 thousand.
Let Al continue to be Al which is Al making it all about Al.....

I get $.05 from the make it all about Al Sharpton committee every time I promote him... LOL

I wish I didn't have to work today..

I would drive to the nearest rally and carry a sign in support of Zimmerman and calling the death of the thug a result of his own actions.

Sharpton will go round up the usual herd of useful idiots, parade them around for a while until even he loses interest.

Who fucking cares.

So they're protesting a justice system based on Evidence that's color blind. The illogics of humanity is sometimes mind blowing. I truly don't have much faith in the future.

SO a man doesn't have the right to self defense within this fucked up country anymore???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back