The 20 Greatest Quotations From Rush Limbaugh

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
John Hawkins | Jun 01, 2013 @ Townhall

Just to tweak Redneck Liberals who usually have no idea what they're talking about then it comes to Rush.

20) "I guess politicians can be excused for thinking the electorate is stupid because they keep winning reelection.”

8) "Compassion is defined not by how many people are on the government dole but by how many people no longer need government assistance."

Read all @ The 20 Greatest Quotations From Rush Limbaugh - John Hawkins - Page 1

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

one liners are for the stupid.

Well then, why don't you actually DO something and click on the link to read ALL of the quotes?

Can't deal with it? :eusa_whistle:

Let's focus on the quotes you posted.

Who said the more you have on the government "dole" the more compassionate you are? This is just the mantra of the right wing. The question isn't how many is on welfare but who needs it...

Well then, why don't you actually DO something and click on the link to read ALL of the quotes?

Who said the more you have on the government "dole" the more compassionate you are? This is just the mantra of the right wing. The question isn't how many is on welfare but who needs it...

Actually, the BETTER questions are "why" do they "need" and "IF" they "need" it.

I also like many of his catch-words like "Feminazis", and "Public Screwels".

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this...The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: * People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Rush Limbaugh is an exceptionally proficient propagandist whose expertise derives from following the advice of Hitler's Propaganda Minister, Josef Goebbels, who said; "Any great lie which is packaged in tiny truths will be believed by the masses."

I think that one of Rush's most memorable quotes was "Not Guilty", which he plead in exchange for this deal;

"The formal agreement between Mr. Limbaugh and the State Attorney will be filed with the Court on Monday. The terms of the agreement are substantively as follows:
•Mr. Limbaugh will continue in treatment with the doctor he has seen for
the past two and one half years.
•After Mr. Limbaugh completes an additional 18 months of treatment, the
State Attorney has agreed to drop the charge.
•Mr. Limbaugh has agreed to make a $30,000 payment to the State of
Florida to defray the public cost of the investigation."

I have no idea what you're talking about!

Once AGAIN - here is the quote I posted:

8) "Compassion is defined not by how many people are on the government dole but by how many people no longer need government assistance."

That seems pretty darned clear to me! You conveniently forgot the last part of the sentence.

Typical libtard!!! :evil:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this...The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: * People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.
Longknife gave me a "thanks" for these quotes.
Only someone stupid enough to be a DittoNazi would think these quotes are complimentary to their MessiahRushie.

Let me explain them to you. Not one molecule of CO2 in the UNIVERSE came from H2O, therefore you have to have absolutely no scientific knowledge of any kind to think such a claim is "BRILLIANT," thus proving that your MessiahRushie is too DUMB to know it.
Get it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back