The '67 Borders.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Germany may soon restrict 'Made in Israel' labels

Document issued in response to German opposition members states products should be labeled 'made in Israel' only if they are manufactured within 1967 borders. EU ambassador: Efforts reflect growing impatience with settlements

The Media Line Published: 06.02.13, 17:57 / Israel News

The close ties between Israel and Germany may become strained if the German government changes its policy on labeling Israeli goods that are produced in areas that Israel obtained in 1967. Until now, all Israeli goods, regardless of where they were produced, were labeled “Made in Israel.”

An official document was issued in response to German opposition members.

“In our view products should be labeled “Made in Israel” only if they are manufactured within the 1967 borders,” the document states, according to Israeli press reports. That would exclude products made in the more than 140 communities built on land that Israel acquired in 1967, also known as the West Bank.

Germany may soon restrict 'Made in Israel' labels - Israel News, Ynetnews

just keep repeating over and over...

"BDS isn't working. BDS isn't working."

hint: it works best before your evening walk and whistle passing the graveyard.

Your link:

"The volume of trade between Israel and the EU is quite high, with total trade amounting to more than $38 billion in 2011. The EU is Israel’s largest source of imports including machinery and chemicals, and second largest market for exports, including Israeli chemicals and precious and semi-precious stones. Israel has no statistics on how much of that trade came from post-1967 areas."

One would think a small "occupation tax" on that $38 billion would go a long way toward funding Free Palestine (if the PA wasn't at least as corrupt as Netanyahu and Lieberman)

Excellent point. I am in total agreement. Abbas is nothing but a hemorrhoid to both Israel & the Palestinians. If the PA ruled, the Palestinians would be living in their own Palestinian State with self determination in Israel. With Hamas rule, Israel can just forget about trying to placate any of the endless Palestinian demands & continue on making endless contributions to the world for better lives. Let it be known that I too strongly support an occupation tax as you call it to provide money to free the Palestinians out of Israel back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Your link:

"The volume of trade between Israel and the EU is quite high, with total trade amounting to more than $38 billion in 2011. The EU is Israel’s largest source of imports including machinery and chemicals, and second largest market for exports, including Israeli chemicals and precious and semi-precious stones. Israel has no statistics on how much of that trade came from post-1967 areas."

One would think a small "occupation tax" on that $38 billion would go a long way toward funding Free Palestine (if the PA wasn't at least as corrupt as Netanyahu and Lieberman)

Your link:

The last time Netanyahu was in the White House, he told Obama in a clear voice there would be no return to the '67 borders. I haven't hear him retract that remark. Go on his Facebook page and ask him if he'll reconsider.

It was the 67 borders that led the Arabs to unite to attempt to annihilate Israel. You can bet your bottom dollar that won't happen again.

Israel will never return to 67 Borders. There will be no right of return either. Both are off the table.

Germany may soon restrict 'Made in Israel' labels

Document issued in response to German opposition members states products should be labeled 'made in Israel' only if they are manufactured within 1967 borders. EU ambassador: Efforts reflect growing impatience with settlements

The Media Line Published: 06.02.13, 17:57 / Israel News

The close ties between Israel and Germany may become strained if the German government changes its policy on labeling Israeli goods that are produced in areas that Israel obtained in 1967. Until now, all Israeli goods, regardless of where they were produced, were labeled “Made in Israel.”

An official document was issued in response to German opposition members.

“In our view products should be labeled “Made in Israel” only if they are manufactured within the 1967 borders,” the document states, according to Israeli press reports. That would exclude products made in the more than 140 communities built on land that Israel acquired in 1967, also known as the West Bank.

Germany may soon restrict 'Made in Israel' labels - Israel News, Ynetnews

just keep repeating over and over...

"BDS isn't working. BDS isn't working."

hint: it works best before your evening walk and whistle passing the graveyard.

Feeling better I see.

It was the 67 borders that led the Arabs to unite to attempt to annihilate Israel. You can bet your bottom dollar that won't happen again.
In 1992 George HW Bush said much the same thing to Yitzhak Shamir regarding an end to illegal settlement construction in the Occupied Territories, pointing out how much harder achieving peace becomes if Israel continues filling the West Bank with recent "Jewish" immigrants. In 2011, Obama merely reiterated a general working idea of the last four US presidents (including two Republicans) by stating the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the '67 lines with mutually agreed land swaps.

What's your choice...the Nile to the Euphrates?

Your link:

The last time Netanyahu was in the White House, he told Obama in a clear voice there would be no return to the '67 borders. I haven't hear him retract that remark. Go on his Facebook page and ask him if he'll reconsider.
Considering all the money Netanyahu and his cronies are making from the occupation of Palestine, you and I probably won't live long enough to hear his retraction of "creeping annexation" or his response to Obama's call for a full withdrawal of IDF forces in the Jordan River valley, on the far side of any Palestinian bantustan. To Zionists Obama's proposals sound like he's hedging his support for Israel's occupation while all reasonably sane human beings recognize the president is simply recognizing reality.

Your link:

Considering all the money Netanyahu and his cronies are making from the occupation of Palestine, you and I probably won't live long enough to hear his retraction of "creeping annexation" or his response to Obama's call for a full withdrawal of IDF forces in the Jordan River valley, on the far side of any Palestinian bantustan. To Zionists Obama's proposals sound like he's hedging his support for Israel's occupation while all reasonably sane human beings recognize the president is simply recognizing reality.
Looks like Georgie Boy is back to one of his favorite subjects -- money. Why do those who have little obsess over this and accuse others of getting rich? Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy, doesn't seem to realize that any help given Israel by America is such a small amount compared to the huge defense budget which Israel has as a result of its enemies always trying to destroy her. Why not tell us about how the Pakistanis are getting rich from the money we have given them, Georgie Boy, and how many in the Pakistani Army give information to the Taliban which in turn murder our troops?

Those troops would not be getting murdered if they weren't taking part in another illegal US occupation, Hoss. When are you going to understand we can't kill our way to peace?

Those troops would not be getting murdered if they weren't taking part in another illegal US occupation, Hoss. When are you going to understand we can't kill our way to peace?
Yes, Georgie Boy, would like to see the Taliban take over all of Afghanistan and probably Pakistan too. This way those women will be shown their place by them. It seems obvious that Georgie Boy has no problem with us giving loads of money to Pakistan and then having the Army give info to the Taliban? Whether we should be there or not, Georgie Boy, we are being stabbed in the back even though so much money is given. When the U.S. and its allies leave the country, I shiver to think what is going to happen to the women there. The women themselves are worried what is going to happen to them.

I am an American. As such I feel it is my duty to support our country, our troops & our citizens from our enemies like George who want to destroy us.

Yes, Georgie Boy, would like to see the Taliban take over all of Afghanistan and probably Pakistan too. This way those women will be shown their place by them. It seems obvious that Georgie Boy has no problem with us giving loads of money to Pakistan and then having the Army give info to the Taliban? Whether we should be there or not, Georgie Boy, we are being stabbed in the back even though so much money is given. When the U.S. and its allies leave the country, I shiver to think what is going to happen to the women there. The women themselves are worried what is going to happen to them.

Lyndon Baines Johnson was five days away from turning his presidential back on the crew of the USS Liberty when he signed this missive to Israel:

"Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

"I am grateful for your letter of May 30./2/ I appreciate particularly the steadfastness with which the Government and people of Israel have maintained a posture of resolution and calm in a situation of grave tension..."

"Our position in this crisis (Strait of Tiran) rests on two principles which are vital national interests of the United States.

"The first is that we support the territorial integrity and political independence of all of the countries of the Middle East. This principle has now been affirmed by four American Presidents.

"The second is our defense of the basic interest of the entire world community in the freedom of the seas.

"As a leading maritime nation, we have a vital interest in upholding freedom of the seas, and the right of passage through straits of an international character.

"Freedom of the seas," get it?

President Johnson's Letter to Levi Eshkol, June 3 - 1967

Lyndon Baines Johnson was five days away from turning his presidential back on the crew of the USS Liberty when he signed this missive to Israel:

"I am grateful for your letter of May 30./2/ I appreciate particularly the steadfastness with which the Government and people of Israel have maintained a posture of resolution and calm in a situation of grave tension..."

"Our position in this crisis (Strait of Tiran) rests on two principles which are vital national interests of the United States.

"The first is that we support the territorial integrity and political independence of all of the countries of the Middle East. This principle has now been affirmed by four American Presidents.

"The second is our defense of the basic interest of the entire world community in the freedom of the seas.

"As a leading maritime nation, we have a vital interest in upholding freedom of the seas, and the right of passage through straits of an international character.

How long will you beat that dead horse? No one will ever be able to convince me that it was nothing more than an accident, considering the circumstances surrounding those desperate days, which was so long ago. You're also the one who thought there was something sinister about the flotilla incident taking place on American Memorial Day, when that just happened to be the day that Turkey invaded Israel. It was just another day in the Middle East. Also, you've never even been to Israel, so you don't know how much Israelis worship America.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICL-4Onk0PA]Michael Franti - Bomb the World - YouTube[/ame]

How long will you beat that dead horse? No one will ever be able to convince me that it was nothing more than accident, considering the circumstances surrounding those desperate days, which was so long ago. You're also the one who thought there was something sinister about the flotilla incident taking place on American Memorial Day, when that just happened to be the day that Turkey invaded Israel. It was just another day in the Middle East. Also, you've never even been to Israel, so you don't know how much Israelis worship America.
I wonder if eyewitnesses to Israel's deliberate attack on Liberty would be able to convince you?

USS Liberty: Contact Page

Next Saturday is June 8th...?

The United States Government agreed it was an accident. Please stop reading conspiracy websites. It is the source of your confusion. I am certain of it. - Jeri

Bless you George for reminding us that while the Liberty is a long dead issue, the USS Cole is still under current active investigation.

How long will you beat that dead horse? No one will ever be able to convince me that it was nothing more than accident, considering the circumstances surrounding those desperate days, which was so long ago. You're also the one who thought there was something sinister about the flotilla incident taking place on American Memorial Day, when that just happened to be the day that Turkey invaded Israel. It was just another day in the Middle East. Also, you've never even been to Israel, so you don't know how much Israelis worship America.
I wonder if eyewitnesses to Israel's deliberate attack on Liberty would be able to convince you?

USS Liberty: Contact Page

Next Saturday is June 8th...?

Looks like Georgie Boy is back to one of his favorite subjects -- money. Why do those who have little obsess over this and accuse others of getting rich? Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy, doesn't seem to realize that any help given Israel by America is such a small amount compared to the huge defense budget which Israel has as a result of its enemies always trying to destroy her. Why not tell us about how the Pakistanis are getting rich from the money we have given them, Georgie Boy, and how many in the Pakistani Army give information to the Taliban which in turn murder our troops?

great response! :clap2:

Forum List

Back