The 6th great extinction is occurring

So you think it is a joke that nearly every large animal over 5 pounds is being wiped out? People like you are retarded and short sighted to short term gain but all you're really doing is fucking over future generations that will starve when the food chain falls apart below us.

You're the loser and the fool.

You really should seek help matthew...such hysteria on a daily basis simply is not normal...it is evidence of some deep trouble in your psyche.

As opposed to your obliviousness in the face of objectively and reasonably alarming circumstances. Just based on the manner in which you argue your science nonsense I would recommended psychiatric help.

Hey......I say, the more prolific the bomb throwing, the better it is for skeptics!!

Congress convenes today........100% certainty climate change will not be mentioned one single time. Because those who represent the bomb throwers have been thrown out rather unceremoniously. In other words, the bigger the bombs......the less people care. The people don't want nuts representing them, that much is clear. Thankfully for the people, the alarmists have the political IQ of a marine battery terminal.:coffee:

As opposed to your obliviousness in the face of objectively and reasonably alarming circumstances. Just based on the manner in which you argue your science nonsense I would recommended psychiatric help.

Which actual, as opposed to imaginary alarming circumstances are those crick?

The extinction crisis is far worse than you think

If we act like this isn't serious and do nothing we will find our planet dying all around us. Humans need to wake up and treat this as seriously as it should be treated. To act like it isn't your problem is to sentence your children and grand children to a very harsh life.
It is the fault of a 120 parts per million increase in co2 over a 200 year period. Who knew life was so fragile.

So, when faced with facts, we see the 'Conservatives' resorting to diversion or lies. All they have.

Sadly, Todays conservatives are the greatest threat facing America....No one else comes close to the destruction they can cause on our nation. Russia or China can't beat us but conservatives can...They can destroy education, destroy our science and gut our ability to function as a nation.

They don't give a damn about life on this planet.
Todays Conservatives are still asking for your AGW lab work

There's no way for me or anyone to model the planetary climatic system in a fish tank. Sorry. We can only do that in computer models.

So, when faced with facts, we see the 'Conservatives' resorting to diversion or lies. All they have.

Sadly, Todays conservatives are the greatest threat facing America....No one else comes close to the destruction they can cause on our nation. Russia or China can't beat us but conservatives can...They can destroy education, destroy our science and gut our ability to function as a nation.

There's no way for me or anyone to model the planetary climatic system in a fish tank. Sorry. We can only do that in computer models.
Wait are you saying the system is too complex to isolate a single variable?

Only when it suits their purpose.

First...the atmosphere, and the energy moving through it ...and the climate are observable, measurable, quantifiable entities...the fact that there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical data supporting the AGW hypothesis is a disgrace...

second, when your models don't match observations, then the models are useless...and in all likelihood due to a faulty understanding of the fundamental physics..

This is what the coming open public debate is going to look like....expert skeptics asking the same sort of questions in a forum in which simply running away will not be an option...

Actually..........was just thinking..........the next great extinction may well be the whole climate change industry. Shit is sinking like a stone in water in 2017 and its not even debatable. The only place it has life is on internet message boards and on university campuses.......nowhere else!:spinner:

No, Frank, that is not what he's saying. He's saying that the system is too complex and too large to recreate in a fish tank. I can be modeled, but you've already rejected that approach out of hand. I guess that just leaves you in the dark, where you seem to want to stay.

This is what the coming open public debate is going to look like....expert skeptics asking the same sort of questions in a forum in which simply running away will not be an option...

And how does this exchange differ from virtually every other exchange this forum has ever seen?

A box wrapped in Saran Wrap and an Alka Seltzer model's the Earth's atmosphere, but it doesn't do it very well. You could go to extremes creating and running a physical model and many have. The result has always been a simple confirmation that CO2 causes greenhouse warming. You can do a much better job in a computer. That also shows that CO2 causes greenhouse warming.

Frank has never been able to spell out what he would consider acceptable experimentation because he actually has no interest whatsoever in an answer. Everyone here knows it. Neither do you.

And how does this exchange differ from virtually every other exchange this forum has ever seen?

A box wrapped in Saran Wrap and an Alka Seltzer model's the Earth's atmosphere, but it doesn't do it very well. You could go to extremes creating and running a physical model and many have. The result has always been a simple confirmation that CO2 causes greenhouse warming. You can do a much better job in a computer. That also shows that CO2 causes greenhouse warming.

Frank has never been able to spell out what he would consider acceptable experimentation because he actually has no interest whatsoever in an answer. Everyone here knows it. Neither do you.

I guess Crick is unfamiliar with the AGW Theory that a 120 ppm increase in CO2 over 150 years will cause a 2 to 7 degree increase in temperature.

I'm generous and will let you control for temperature differences under an instantaneous 120ppm increase in CO2.

The extinction crisis is far worse than you think

If we act like this isn't serious and do nothing we will find our planet dying all around us. Humans need to wake up and treat this as seriously as it should be treated. To act like it isn't your problem is to sentence your children and grand children to a very harsh life.
upload_2017-1-6_6-18-41.png

Forum List

Back