The 800 MILLION pound Gorilla in the Letita James debacle

Go ahead.... You'll have to throw it over the pile of inserted and imagined statements that never got made.... You see being a hero in your own mind falls far short of honest discourse. You have developed an admirable touch for pinning metals on your own chest. It's always fun to feed it right back to you though.
You know what you implied. This baby tantrum is just making you look stupid.

And you will imply it again. And again and again. Because that's the last coping mechanism available to the cult.

You know what you implied. This baby tantrum is just making you look stupid.

And you will imply it again. And again and again. Because that's the last coping mechanism available to the cult.
I know nothing of the sort. What I do know is that I'm looking at a serial liar who is constantly inserting words into other people's posts and then refuting them in some self-imagined form of clever argumentation.

No. It merely shows he committed criminal fraud regarding certain properties, in obtaining loans and insurance and for tax purposes.
By overvaluing them. So one court is going to say he’s not worth what he says and another is going to use his defense that he is (which the other court found to be false) to take money from him….. And you’re cool with that?

I know nothing of the sort. What I do know is that I'm looking at a serial liar who is constantly inserting words into other people's posts and then refuting them in some self-imagined form of clever argumentation.
Your crybabying won't help you.

Because the legal facts of the case don’t support the charges.
Sissy cop-out. You didn't explain yourself. You repeated yourself.

Let's try again.

On what grounds? Name one charge and describe how the facts listed in the indictment don't support it.

These baby tactics aren't going to work for you.

*criminally

None of that is happening. Get a grip.
That’s literally what I was responding to you dum bastard. Some one I dont remember who said E Jean Carroll is using Trump‘s statements about his net worth in the fraud cases to bilk more money out of the case she won.

Sissy cop-out. You didn't explain yourself. You repeated yourself.

Let's try again.

On what grounds? Name one charge and describe how the facts listed in the indictment don't support it.

These baby tactics aren't going to work for you.

You want evidence someone didn’t do something?

That’s literally what I was responding to you dum bastard. Some one I dont remember who said E Jean Carroll is using Trump‘s statements about his net worth in the fraud cases to bilk more money out of the case she won.
Yeah? So? That's Trump the pile of shit's fault for stating that under oath.

So again you are good with one court using statements that another court has found to be false to take money from an individual.…..
Irrelevant. Stop whining about me.

Trump rhe idiot made statements under oath. They are being used against him. Complain to the orange pile of shit perjurer if you want to complain.

By overvaluing them. So one court is going to say he’s not worth what he says and another is going to use his defense that he is (which the other court found to be false) to take money from him….. And you’re cool with that?
Watch what happens. The powers that are being tempted here are much larger and far more formidable than the rinky-dink NY courts. As for FF...he is much like a rathcet wrench with the switch gear stuck in one direction. He simply doesn't have the ability to imagine anything outside of his own opinion.

Forum List

Back