The abuse of Greta

No! Greta Stormborn. Methinks the poor child has watched one too many episodes of "Game of Thrones".
upload_2019-9-24_18-56-3.jpeg

Notice how this thread morphed into an off-the-rails pissing contest? Attacking a young girl, excoriating her self being, and persistently playing the blame game. Is anyone aware of the presidents son? Is he fair game to those who question his condition? And where is Melania on the subject?

I for one tend to not listen to people that do not respect others. To me she was disrespectful to the U.N. other than that, I wish her well and I hope she has a good trip back home.
Her ideas are childish!

Her delivery was bad, if you can be decent with others, listen and exchange ideas, it would go a lot further in solving conflict. Not saying you have to give in, but at least have an idea where the other side is coming from and work to solve instead of divide.
Unbiased compromise/respect from both sides of the issue is much healthier than a stagnant pile-on. I deal with situations professionally on a daily basis. Couldn't do it by myself. Team effort and resolve plus that word... listen.

I have to give you all credit, the men on this forum can attack a 16 year old girl better than any other forum I have been on.

She’s not brave, she’s being used. Apparently you’re ok with that and just wish we would shut up and go along with the charade.

Kids like that have passion for crayons too. But we don’t ship them all over the world so their parents can bank up the cash.

She has a passion and she is following it. She is willing to put herself out there knowing that the world is filled with assholes like you whom have no other desire but to attack her personally because they lack the knowledge to attack her message...makes her far braver than you hiding behind your keyboard attacking a 16 year old.
Her passion may as well be hitting herself in the head with a stick. The world is not going to fucking end in ten years. Her life is fucked because she is wasting it. Putting yourself “out there” for something moronic is fucking moronic.

Her message is bullshit. She’s a joke and the assholes here are people like you promoting this shit and encouraging this girl to keep going. You assholes will dump her like a day old fish when you’re done and walk away from the train wreck you helped cause.

The girl needs some guidance and a god damn counselor. Not assholes like you using her.

I have to give you all credit, the men on this forum can attack a 16 year old girl better than any other forum I have been on.
She needs a lesson on reality and mental help. Not men like you encouraging this shit. Your the fucking problem here. She’s the pawn you push around the board for entertainment.

You’re a despicable piece of shit for pushing her into a miserable life of failure.

Her passion may as well be hitting herself in the head with a stick. The world is not going to fucking end in ten years. Her life is fucked because she is wasting it. Putting yourself “out there” for something moronic is fucking moronic.

Her message is bullshit. She’s a joke and the assholes here are people like you promoting this shit and encouraging this girl to keep going. You assholes will dump her like a day old fish when you’re done and walk away from the train wreck you helped cause.

The girl needs some guidance and a god damn counselor. Not assholes like you using her.

Her life is not wasted in any way, she has a passion and she is following it. I do not even agree with her message, but unlike you I can disagree with the message without attacking the person.

you are truly a pathetic human being.

hit. Your the fucking problem here. She’s the pawn you push around the board for entertainment.

You’re a despicable piece of shit for pushing her into a miserable life of failure.

The only ones using her for entertainment are assholes like you and the other one that made sexual suggestions about her...which I am sure you agree with as well.

That you call her a failure is just one more sign of your weakness, you cannot attack her message, all you can do is attack her as a person.

That says a lot about you.

From what I have seen, she is being celebrated by the Left for being rude to world leaders.

That does not impress me. Being rude is easy. Being civil deserves far more respect.

people with her conditions are often mistaken for being rude as they lack some of the innate social skills most people have.

Perhaps a little charity on your part would be appropriate...the term 'be the adult in the room" comes to mind.

Your desire for your spokesgirl, to be allowed to lecture people, very rudely, while we have to stand there and just take it like a bitch, is noted and denied.

The concept of being the bigger person is totally lost on you, even when the other person is a child with a mental disorder.

You are truly a loathsome human being

Your desire to be allowed to verbally abuse your enemies, while they are required by bullshit reasons to just stand there and take it like a bitch,

is noted and denied.
Why do you consider a 16 year old girl who is passionate about the environment to be your enemy?

Why can’t you just disagree on the issue?

Does it help?
Where is the compassion of Conservatives?
They attack Parkland Students who just underwent a massacre of fellow students

They personally attack a young girl who is passionate about protecting the environment

Can’t they address the issue rather than generating hatred against those who dare to disagree?

Did she present her arguments in a respectful and civil manner?
Does that somehow condone adults calling a child a Nazi, a retard and attacking her parents?

Who is held to a higher standard of behavior?

Why did you not answer the question?

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you, that you cannot answer a simple fucking question?

And why should I answer your fucking questions, when you refuse to answer mine?

DID SHE PRESENT HER ARGUMENTS IN A RESPECTFUL AND CIVIL MANNER?
OK...I will answer your question
But let’s establish the conditions

You spell out what she said that was disrespectful. Please detail anything that is a personal attack or name calling

I will do the same with what Conservatives are saying about her

Then we can compare notes
Agree?

I asked if she presented her arguments in a respectful and civil manner.

Your response is to demand that I "spell out what she said that was disrespectful"?

You don't even understand the concept of a real question.

Possibly because it has been so long since you actually asked one.

Seriously. something is seriously fucking wrong with you.
You failed a simple request

You claim she is disrespectful and I asked what specifically do you mean?
You are confident in attacking little girls, but are unable to justify why

^^ This is precisely why the powers behind her use a child.... because children can't be criticized. As others have said, it's akin to using a human shield. Beyond low.

^^ This is precisely why the powers behind her use a child.... because children can't be criticized. As others have said, it's akin to using a human shield. Beyond low.

Here is a novel idea for you, attack her ideas and not her. If you do not agree with what she is saying, provide a counter argument. You attacking her does nothing to her message.

From what I have seen, she is being celebrated by the Left for being rude to world leaders.

That does not impress me. Being rude is easy. Being civil deserves far more respect.

people with her conditions are often mistaken for being rude as they lack some of the innate social skills most people have.

Perhaps a little charity on your part would be appropriate...the term 'be the adult in the room" comes to mind.

Your desire for your spokesgirl, to be allowed to lecture people, very rudely, while we have to stand there and just take it like a bitch, is noted and denied.

The concept of being the bigger person is totally lost on you, even when the other person is a child with a mental disorder.

You are truly a loathsome human being

Your desire to be allowed to verbally abuse your enemies, while they are required by bullshit reasons to just stand there and take it like a bitch,

is noted and denied.
Why do you consider a 16 year old girl who is passionate about the environment to be your enemy?

Why can’t you just disagree on the issue?

I would treat circumspect, a 16-year-old child who passionately harangues strangers on any subject.

Patten%2B-%2BEarly%2BBB.jpg

Here is a novel idea for you, attack her ideas and not her. If you do not agree with what she is saying, provide a counter argument. You attacking her does nothing to her message.
Please stop stealing our money. Please STOP!

Conservatives have reverted to their Creepy Stalker selves bullying a child because she dares to care about the climate

Here is a novel idea for you, attack her ideas and not her.

No, I think in this instance, it is absolutely appropriate to attack the messenger. She's a child who claims to have taken herself out of school to lead a crusade to save the world from the mean, old grown-ups who don't agree with her.

"We will not let you get away with this. Right here, right now is where we draw the line. The world is waking up. And change is coming, whether you like it or not."

Greta-thunberg-un.jpg

Mocking the messengers is a totally sane and appropriate response.

Forum List

Back