🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ACA

[ame=http://youtu.be/22QYriWAF-U]One is the Loneliest Number - YouTube[/ame]

Unconstitutional.
Next?

I agree, but Obama seems to have the goods on Chief Justice John Roberts. Thank you John Roberts for saying that the ACA individual mandate is a tax.

Last edited by a moderator:

You want so badly to repeat the discussion we have had several times. Do you think the result will be in your favor this time? Why should it be any different than the others?

You suck. You are in the health insurance industry. A hated field....filled with nasty people. You still have your job....and....in fact.....have done very well since the ACA was passed. You have witnessed previously uninsurable people get coverage. You have seen the burden lifted off of their shoulders.....yet you still advocate for repeal of the law. You have also lied here about what the law means for this nation. You have repeated the lies of others in some weird campaign to make a few dozen USMB members think you are the shit. Your need to be anti-Obama has you twisted like a dopey pretzel. Your job reminds you of the guy 8 hours per day, you sad piece of shit.

You suck. Now go figure out how you can screw people now that the law makes it more difficult for you.

OK, Kid?

Last edited:

You want so badly to repeat the discussion we have had several times. Do you think the result will be in your favor this time? Why should it be any different than the others?

You suck. You are in the health insurance industry. A hated field....filled with nasty people. You still have your job....and....in fact.....have done very well since the ACA was passed. You have witnessed previously uninsurable people get coverage. You have seen the burden lifted off of their shoulders.....yet you still advocate for repeal of the law. You have also lied here about what the law means for this nation. You have repeated the lies of others in some weird campaign to make a few dozen USMB members think you are the shit. Your need to be anti-Obama has you twisted like a dopey pretzel. Your job reminds you of the guy 8 hours per day, you sad piece of shit.

You suck. Now go figure out how you can screw people now that the law makes it more difficult for you.

OK, Kid?

So much butthurt. He must have schooled you something awful!

OK, Kid?

Is that what you got from that post? Figures. You are wrong so fucking often. He's brighter than you, by the way. Which is why you jumped to his defense like a good little dummy. He's a nutter...and he's a few rungs above you. It figures that you'd look up to him.

OK, Kid?

Is that what you got from that post? Figures. You are wrong so fucking often. He's brighter than you, by the way. Which is why you jumped to his defense like a good little dummy. He's a nutter...and he's a few rungs above you. It figures that you'd look up to him.

I don't even know what all the discussion entailed but I do know that you always respond like this when you get your ass whipped. Oops you did it again!

Last edited:
This will be resolved by rent seeking by all parties that can do so:

Exchange vs. non-exchange companies.

caregivers seeking the best remuneration possible.

subsidy seeking patients vs. non-subsidy eligible patients.

The Takeaway, invest in transport stocks.

I don't even know what all the discussion entailed but I do know that you always respond like this when you get your ass whipped. Oops you did it again!

No.....that is your imagination again. I never get schooled here. I don't get my ass whipped either. You know this to be the case. I'm ready to admit when I am wrong. I don't make spurious claims. I don't lie here and I know my shit before I make a comment. I've been wrong a few times. And I promptly make apologies and corrections. You should try it.

You mistake my disdain for your stupidity as some kind of frustration with my own abilities. It isn't. It is just disdain for your stupidity.

Got some more?

Anatares will not tell you that his former incarnation's posts supporting the ACA shortly after the enrollments started has disappeared. He has reverted to type. Move along, Antares.

Your industry will go under inevitably because the ACA is working. Time for you to apply to the feds for a position with ACA.

Anatares will not tell you that his former incarnation's posts supporting the ACA shortly after the enrollments started has disappeared. He has reverted to type. Move along, Antares.

Your industry will go under inevitably because the ACA is working. Time for you to apply to the feds for a position with ACA.

Poor Jake, the same Jake who voted for McCain and Obama AND accused me of changing his posts ;)

There are some people it has truly helped, over all it has not done what it was promised to do.

Poor Jake, the same Jake who voted for McCain and Obama AND accused me of changing his posts ;)

There are some people it has truly helped, over all it has not done what it was promised to do.
Last I heard you were a chick, do you have something to share with the rest of us?

Last I heard you were a chick, do you have something to share with the rest of us?

LMAO.

I am 57 year old ex Champion Wrestler, ex Ranger.

Currently I am just just some some schmuck in Omaha who peddles Health Insurance for BCBS.

I am getting ready to marry off my oldest son next weekend.

LMAO.

I am 57 year old ex Champion Wrestler, ex Ranger.

Currently I am just just some some schmuck in Omaha who peddles Health Insurance for BCBS.

I am getting ready to marry off my oldest son next weekend.

Whoa! A badass insurance agent ! Everybody run!

Forum List

Back