The ACLU gets stuffed, as well they should

marty, no one cares what you do in church, but when you are in public you have no more rights than anyone else.

marty shows he can't think.

All the bed wetters have to do, like you, is mind your business.

So "into the hole, heretics", right?

Fuck minding my own business. I'll comment on whatever I want. The difference is I don't feel a need to force people to think like me and act like me via either government proxy or harassment, which is what progressives want.

Keep whining about having to listen to people talk about religion though, it shows how brraaaaveee you are!

Lucy, you are a bed wetter with Sassy. I approved of the judge's decision. Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public. Who gives a bed wetting if you don't like it.

"Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public."

So a blow-job in the middle of a grocery store would be considered appropriate to you?
Please don't give the perverts any more ideas. Next queers will demand they can screw each other in public, and if you don't like it. You will be a homophobe.
They already do that there are city parks that are so full of the left overs from gay men fucking that kids can't go there anymore
bed wetters like RGS and jknow and marty and sassy and lucy are hysterical.

You folks want to hit out and but not be hit in return. You are like mudwhistle and pole sitter whining that this used to be a nice conservative site, whatever that meant.

Expect to be dealt with as you deal with others.

I certainly am NOT a bed wetter.

So Jake anyone who disagrees with you now, is automatically a bed wetter?

Lucy, you are a bed wetter with Sassy. I approved of the judge's decision. Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public. Who gives a bed wetting if you don't like it.

So a blow-job in the middle of a grocery store would be considered appropriate to you?

I rated this post informative. It informed me that this person thinks that you have to perform oral sex in public in order to be straight or gay

It does nothing of the sort. I'm straight, I DON'T feel the need to publicly announce to everyone that I meet that I'm straight.

Homosexuals often do, they have to announce "I'm gay"....why?

The thread though is about the Leftist Fascists and abortion.
Funny, since I know a lot of gheys and they never pronounced their sexuality, but then again, I don't go looking..or asking...normally you can tell by using observation..
That's why as a group they try to publicly force their perversions on the rest of us right?
I'm sorry to hear that some gay people have tried to force you to become gay. That would be wrong.

The bed wetters had the government in it up to their asses, and marty whines that their opponents took legal action.

What a wimp.

It's Leftists who are bed wetters and Cry Bullies.

crybullies1.jpg

Please don't give the perverts any more ideas. Next queers will demand they can screw each other in public, and if you don't like it. You will be a homophobe.
No...that's the strict territory of straights.

I rated this post informative. It informed me that this person thinks that you have to perform oral sex in public in order to be straight or gay

It does nothing of the sort. I'm straight, I DON'T feel the need to publicly announce to everyone that I meet that I'm straight.

I know, you already said in order to be gay or straight in public means you have to commit sex acts in public. No announcement needed.
If you had any brains you would know she didn't say that. But you are just sticking to your lack of intelligence. idiot.

This is what the Leftists do, twist peoples' words into something they didn't say.

So what were you saying and why is public Oral sex part of someone sexuality?

They always seem to have a problem explaining where they stand and why

And you think the majority of LGBT do?

Yes they probably do, also the Gay Pride stuff....we don't feel the need to have a Straight Pride, why is this do you think? It's because we don't feel the need to announce to everyone and anyone that we're Straight.

We have nothing against gays, we just want them to act normal and STFU about being gay.
Fascinating, your knowledge of the Gay Community. :lmao:

They already do that there are city parks that are so full of the left overs from gay men fucking that kids can't go there anymore
Well then, don't do your wide stance in city parks anymore. Geesh.

Go about your lives, Lucy and bed wetter, and let others do the same.

You are not in charge of anyone's morals.

"You are not in charge of anyone's morals."

Those who advocate the killing of unborn babies have such impeachable morals right? 60 MILLION aborted babies in America alone, well that's just not enough, the pro-Abortion "Moralists" demand more infant blood for the "cause" of Civil Rights or something.
You have an opinion. It does not have any power over others' lives. Your ranting and bed wetting wailing is only your problem.
It sure does upset some people when you tell them they don't have power over others, doesn't it?

marty shows he can't think.

All the bed wetters have to do, like you, is mind your business.

They were minding their business (RC hospitals and charity/volunteer organizations). It was the ACLU that ran crying to the government that those catholics wont do what I want! It was the ACLU that was wetting beds.

Roman Catholic organizations will shut down if they are forced to perform abortions on demand or for convenience. If the ACLU gave a shit about the country, instead of their progressive agenda, they would not be pushing like this. The ACLU would rather all that charity disappear completely than be exempt from actions against their religion. I'm pretty sure I can find actual horrible things done to women in the name of other religions, religions who don't give any charity at all much less the amount the RC Church gives, but the ACLU chooses this to pursue. It speaks volumes.

The ACLU lost and that is the end of it.

Your ignorance speaks volumes.

Yup, marty wants to tell everyone else what to do, then cries when he gets his foot shoved down his throat.

marty, mind your business, and you will be fine. What heteros and homos do in public as they go about their lawful business is nothing of yours.

Lucy and the bed wetting Sassy and faux libertarian marty want to tell others what to do, and then they cry like Lucy in her meme above when they others do that to them.

Homosexuals often do, they have to announce "I'm gay"....why?

The thread though is about the Leftist Fascists and abortion.
Funny, since I know a lot of gheys and they never pronounced their sexuality, but then again, I don't go looking..or asking...normally you can tell by using observation..
That's why as a group they try to publicly force their perversions on the rest of us right?
You've been forced into being gay?
It was your choice.

I know, you already said in order to be gay or straight in public means you have to commit sex acts in public. No announcement needed.
If you had any brains you would know she didn't say that. But you are just sticking to your lack of intelligence. idiot.

This is what the Leftists do, twist peoples' words into something they didn't say.

So what were you saying and why is public Oral sex part of someone sexuality?

They always seem to have a problem explaining where they stand and why
Stop talking about yourself clown.

Forum List

Back