The ACLU speaks out, adamantly, in opposition to the militarization of our police

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"
Our neighborhoods are not warzones, and police officers should not be treating us like wartime enemies. Any yet, every year, billions of dollars’ worth of military equipment flows from the federal government to state and local police departments. Departments use these wartime weapons in everyday policing, especially to fight the wasteful and failed drug war, which has unfairly targeted people of color.
As our new report makes clear, it’s time for American police to remember that they are supposed to protect and serve our communities, not wage war on the people who live in them."

https://www.aclu.org/war-comes-home-excessive-militarization-american-policing

So..the progressives declare a war on minorities with abortion, which targets minority neighborhoods (and countries) with laser precision...

and now they claim we need the equipment to allow the police to move in on those neighborhoods that are the most dangerous...i.e., minority neighborhoods...

And, incidentally..children of color that come in? They go into camps...while those who traffic, exploit and otherwise abuse (and kill) them go free.

Warsaw, anyone?

Last edited:
Hey great idea this militarization of the police. Can we make sure D.C. police are most equiped? Might need them with those crime bosses in Congress...

It is exactly why they're doing it. To contain and wipe out the poor....they control the food, they control the money, they limit the birthrate, and now they can also physically control the neighborhoods.

So..the progressives declare a war on minorities with abortion, which targets minority neighborhoods (and countries) with laser precision...

and now they claim we need the equipment to allow the police to move in on those neighborhoods that are the most dangerous...i.e., minority neighborhoods...

And, incidentally..children of color that come in? They go into camps...while those who traffic, exploit and otherwise abuse (and kill) them go free.

Warsaw, anyone?

I wish I knew or could understand the level of cognitive dissonance it takes to quote a liberal group such as the ACLU protecting your rights and claim that liberals are declaring war on your rights at the same time.

Its truely amazing...spectacular even

They limit the birthrate?

Explain two things.

#1. why do ppl say that minorities HAVE KIDS just for the Gov't benefit, then?

#2. How does abortion being legal force Anyone to have an abortion?

Fucking loony tunes coming outta you, as usual.

Disparate Impact on Communities of Color

It is widely known that policing tactics across the country often unfairly target communities of color. According to our investigation, the use of paramilitary weapons and tactics appears to be no different. These maps show the distribution of SWAT raids by racial composition of neighborhoods in two cities, but this trend is echoed nationwide. Read the complete report for more.

jus14-austincincracialmap-600x338-v04.png

Explain two things.

"Since 1973, abortion has killed more African Americans than any other cause – including health- and homicide-related deaths."

"
Headlines in just the last two months have declared: “In Georgia, 53.6 Percent of Babies Aborted Are Black,” “In Mississippi, 72 Percent of the Babies Aborted Are Black,” and “More Black Babies Die in Abortions in New York City Than Given Birth
The latter headline refers to a New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene report which found that out of 73,815 abortions total that year, nearly 32,000 were by black women.
This number accounted for 42.4 percent – nearly half – of New York’s overall abortion rate, a figure that becomes even more alarming when you consider African Americans make up less than 15 percent of New York City’s population."

ABORTION: Black Genocide Fulfills Racists? Goals

Warsaw, anyone?

I wish I knew or could understand the level of cognitive dissonance it takes to quote a liberal group such as the ACLU protecting your rights and claim that liberals are declaring war on your rights at the same time.

You would think so, but you're a small minded retard.

The law of averages requires that they get it right sometimes. And if you haven't noticed..the ACLU is going to war against liberals on this issues.

Which is what makes them correct.

Warsaw, anyone?

The law of averages requires that they get it right sometimes. And if you haven't noticed..the ACLU is going to war against liberals on this issues.

Wow. Pretty deep. :dig:

Pop quiz: what does the L in ACLU stand for? :eusa_whistle:

Warsaw, anyone?

That who gets it right sometimes? Liberals who are protecting your right while you claim they are at war with them? :cuckoo:

Oh I've said all along that liberals are going to wake up eventually.

Of course, by then they will be falling victim to the very infrastructure that they created, like the morons they are.

Which is EXACTLY what is happening.

The only ones that carry on with their insane statist marching are the extremist yahoos, like you. Totalitarian regimes count on loons like you, who are vociferous advocates for human (and constitutional) rights violations.

Wow. Pretty deep. :dig:

Pop quiz: what does the L in ACLU stand for? :eusa_whistle:

*raises hand* Lunchmeat!

Er..the "L" doesn't stand for "Liberals" you fucking dolts.

Explain two things.

"Since 1973, abortion has killed more African Americans than any other cause – including health- and homicide-related deaths."

"
Headlines in just the last two months have declared: “In Georgia, 53.6 Percent of Babies Aborted Are Black,” “In Mississippi, 72 Percent of the Babies Aborted Are Black,” and “More Black Babies Die in Abortions in New York City Than Given Birth
The latter headline refers to a New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene report which found that out of 73,815 abortions total that year, nearly 32,000 were by black women.
This number accounted for 42.4 percent – nearly half – of New York’s overall abortion rate, a figure that becomes even more alarming when you consider African Americans make up less than 15 percent of New York City’s population."

ABORTION: Black Genocide Fulfills Racists? Goals

That doesn't answer the question.

How does abortion being legal "compel" any populace to abort?

That's retard logic. Also, why do you suppose it being legal only magically speaks to black women and liberals aren't uber secretly trying to abort all babies of all colors? Is the law some super secret code for black people only?

Also, you never answered. If "the left" are trying to limit babies, why do they allow the child tax credit, derp derp logic?

Oh, cuz your logic is fucking dumb.

Oh I've said all along that liberals are going to wake up eventually.

Of course, by then they will be falling victim to the very infrastructure that they created, like the morons they are.

Which is EXACTLY what is happening.

The only ones that carry on with their insane statist marching are the extremist yahoos, like you. Totalitarian regimes count on loons like you, who are vociferous advocates for human (and constitutional) rights violations.

WTF are you talking about? You reichwing conservatives have been trying to out tough everyone on crime for decades. Conservatives cheerleaded for the Patriot Act. Your ilk created this police state, giving the police "the tools necessary for fighting crime". And now you're blaming the people who were against it all along for creating it? If any group is vociferously advocating for human (and constitutional) rights violations, it would be conservatives.

"
Our neighborhoods are not warzones, and police officers should not be treating us like wartime enemies. Any yet, every year, billions of dollars’ worth of military equipment flows from the federal government to state and local police departments. Departments use these wartime weapons in everyday policing, especially to fight the wasteful and failed drug war, which has unfairly targeted people of color.
As our new report makes clear, it’s time for American police to remember that they are supposed to protect and serve our communities, not wage war on the people who live in them."

So are you against the stop and frisk policies that were implemented by Giulliani in NYC? Are you also against racial profiling as well?

Forum List

Back