The Affordable Care Act is not so Affordable Now

And Joe Biden does understand this? Those who tell him what to say are stupider than he is! Trump has nothing do with why the ACA is no longer affordable. The Insurance Companies s have been dropping out for some time. Some states have very few of them. The Insurance rates are going up because theirs cost keeping going up. They have been increasing Deductibles and Copayments every year. Get educated and stop thinking as a delusional Democrat!
It’s not rocket science for educated people. Maybe republicans don’t know how private insure works ? The only thing that keeps profits up and cost down, is to include healthy people on the same roles as sick people. Dah. Cutting the mandate drops the enrollment of healthier people. Everyone left, pays more.

BCBS is in nearly every state of the union..
insurance companies drop out for one reason only. It’s less profitable. Private insurance company decisions are driven by profit. Is this a new revelation ? The overhead for Medicare is less then 1/4 that of private insurance. Why ? It’s non profit. That’s a new revelation.

Please educate yourself. Insurance Companies (all of them that are involved in the ACA) are REQUIRED to spend 80 cents of EVERY premium dollar collected on clams. If they don't their insureds get a refund check. This means hat ALL overhead must be able to be covered by 20 cents on the dollar.
Considering That Medicare runs in a 2 cent per dollar overhead, 20 cents is a lot. That’s why Medicare for all much cheaper.

You're not a bright guy. Medicare runs on your tax dollars kid.
You’re not very bright to begin with. It still has a return of 2% overhead...dah.

LOL. Kid you're ignorant.
Post a source for your numbers......c'mon.....I've written 3 million in premium.....teach me something.
You’re funny. You make up a bogus claim ( three million) and it seems your source is....you ? . Very Trumpian of you. That’s not a compliment.

NO source, imagine that. Run along son you've got nothing. After 20 years those premium numbers add up kid.

And Joe Biden does understand this? Those who tell him what to say are stupider than he is! Trump has nothing do with why the ACA is no longer affordable. The Insurance Companies s have been dropping out for some time. Some states have very few of them. The Insurance rates are going up because theirs cost keeping going up. They have been increasing Deductibles and Copayments every year. Get educated and stop thinking as a delusional Democrat!
It’s not rocket science for educated people. Maybe republicans don’t know how private insure works ? The only thing that keeps profits up and cost down, is to include healthy people on the same roles as sick people. Dah. Cutting the mandate drops the enrollment of healthier people. Everyone left, pays more.

insurance companies drop out for one reason only. It’s less profitable. Private insurance company decisions are driven by profit. Is this a new revelation ? The overhead for Medicare is less then 1/4 that of private insurance. Why ? It’s non profit. That’s a new revelation.

Please educate yourself. Insurance Companies (all of them that are involved in the ACA) are REQUIRED to spend 80 cents of EVERY premium dollar collected on clams. If they don't their insureds get a refund check. This means hat ALL overhead must be able to be covered by 20 cents on the dollar.
Considering That Medicare runs in a 2 cent per dollar overhead, 20 cents is a lot. That’s why Medicare for all much cheaper.

You’re not very bright to begin with. It still has a return of 2% overhead...dah.

Post a source for your numbers......c'mon.....I've written 3 million in premium.....teach me something.
You’re funny. You make up a bogus claim ( three million) and it seems your source is....you ? . Very Trumpian of you. That’s not a compliment.

NO source, imagine that. Run along son you've got nothing. After 20 years those premium numbers add up kid.
Your source is....what you made up ? Amazing.

(smile) You actually think I need to prove to you how much Insurance I've written? You're special aren't you?

(smile) You actually think I need to prove to you how much Insurance I've written? You're special aren't you?
Then bloviation is just babble.

Forum List

Back