🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Afghanistan war....forgotten heros?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Afghanistan was always the "good" war. The war to exterminate the Teliban. Well that was accomplished 10 years ago and we are still at it. Two brave men died this month already, 10 last month. iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

Where is the new reports? Where is the protest. WTF are we doing? Obama had his surge and he has admitted failure. At least we won in Iraq even if those who hate Bush won't admit it. And we left Iraq on the time table set before Obama took office.

But Afghanistan? Does anyone, ANYONE know our end game? WTF is Obama trying to do putting our kids in danger? Where are the pictures of the flag draped coffins that the liberal news had to show during Bush?

I thank those who served and are serving, I did not forget.

I guess no one does know what we are doing in Afghanistan.

We had this little thing called 9-11 and the Taliban hiding Bin laden.

Should of done nothing? I believe it would of been better if we just sent in about a dozen drones and took out the leadership(bin laden) before they fled to Pakistan.

Would of been cheaper. I've always thought this...100,000 troops and decade of war later and we have hardly done better.

Should of done nothing? I believe it would of been better if we just sent in about a dozen drones and took out the leadership(bin laden) before they fled to Pakistan.

Would of been cheaper. I've always thought this...100,000 troops and decade of war later and we have hardly done better.

We did all that with OBL being killed at Tora Bora and the Taliban being eliminated from power, that is not the point, what are we doing today, when is it ever going to end.

We did all that with OBL being killed at Tora Bora and the Taliban being eliminated from power, that is not the point, what are we doing today, when is it ever going to end.

OBL should of been killed at Tora bora but we waited a good couple months and let him escape. We had a few chances of killing him with a drone back before 9-11 when Clinton had a chance and again at Tora bora.

There's no reason why we should be there at this moment. I hope Obama removes the 60,000 troops next year.

Afighstan needs to control their own country. I am for pulling 80% of our troops out of the middle east as we have better and cheaper methods to kill terrorist.

Last edited:
Won in Iraq???? Leave Iraq on the timetable set before Obama was in office????

Iraq Kicked us out of there! They couldn't deal with the fact that we were demanding diplomatic immunity for our military personal while they were there so they told us to leave. We didn't "win" anything, it's still a total mess over there to this day

The "timetable" umm....Bush wanted to leave within a year of his "misson accomplished" speech aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln on May 3rd 2003! "End of all major combat operations" huh? LOL yeah, okay, sure buddy

oh yeah...and let's remind ourselves...."who" was the president who killed Osama bin Laden...you know, the whole point to any of that stuff over there, that and getting money into the pockets of Haliburton.

and here's the latest on Afganistan

Obama also stated that he will determine the pace of U.S. combat troops drawdown and their withdrawal from Afghanistan by the end of 2014 after consultations with commanders on the ground

Last edited:
Won in Iraq???? Leave Iraq on the timetable set before Obama was in office????

Iraq Kicked us out of there! They couldn't deal with the fact that we were demanding diplomatic immunity for our military personal while they were there so they told us to leave. We didn't "win" anything, it's still a total mess over there to this day

The "timetable" umm....Bush wanted to leave within a year of his "misson accomplished" speech aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln on May 3rd 2003! "End of all major combat operations" huh? LOL yeah, okay, sure buddy

oh yeah...and let's remind ourselves...."who" was the president who killed Osama bin Laden...you know, the whole point to any of that stuff over there, that and getting money into the pockets of Haliburton.

and here's the latest on Afganistan

Obama also stated that he will determine the pace of U.S. combat troops drawdown and their withdrawal from Afghanistan by the end of 2014 after consultations with commanders on the ground

Bingo...

The republican party has become two faced and are now worse then the left.:mad: I'd remove the 60,000 troops from Afghanistan and leave 3 drones ;) We have been spending 150-200 billion per year on these wars...A few drones would cost maybe 3-5 million per year.

Killing terrorist without the risk to our troops. ;) Sounds like a superior policy of fighting war to me.

We should be done in Afghanistan. We got our man so let's get out. NOW. Just don't tell the Taliban we're doing it.

We agree on this ;) I'd sell the Afghan government some of the planes, tanks and drones so we don't have to bring all that stuff back.:eusa_whistle:

Sweet!

Naw. Then the Taliban would get their hands on them and Hamid Karzai would blame us for any deaths or destruction caused as a result.

Last edited:
Republicans didn't care about soldiers in Iraq. Why would they care about soldiers in Afghanistan?

Forum List

Back