The Airheads Civil War

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
If we read in the press that a certain layman was engaged in a media-fan war with an American celebrity, would we automatically side with the celebrity (since movie-stars are so visible in the media)?

It's an odd fact that the accessibility of the media in the modern age makes pluralism both pronounced (e.g., Facebook) and challenging (e.g., The Jerry Springer Show).

What does the Trump Administration think about 'media marketing' given its campaign controversies regarding incendiary free-speech related anti-tolerant comments (about women and minorities)?

I'm personally excited about the notion that we have the first celebrity-turned-President since Ronald Reagan, but I do not want another consumerism-gluttony era of 'Reaganomics-esque toy-shopping.'

By the way, I've made myself the pro-Internet antagonist in this fictional 'pluralism media tale' I wrote, which I think President Trump would really really like! What do you think?

====

Tom Cruise, the popular American movie-star and celebrity had become good friends with an idealistic Internet-blogging 'pseudo-vigilante' named Ajay Satan whose posts about pro-democracy values appealed to Cruises' special sensibilities about pluralism-favoring dialogue regarding acceptance in society of the offbeat Church of Scientology. However, Cruise was not sure Ajay was on his side regarding the intelligence and practicality of Scientology. Cruise had a history of being 'rough' with friends/peers who did not unequivocally share his passion for Scientology.

Ajay was very upset and wondered why his pro-democracy values would still be construed as some brand of myopic unacceptance of offbeat religious schools such as Scientology. He decided to post on the Internet ideas about how general dialogue (unfiltered on the Internet) catered to an American appreciation of general pluralistic exchange (e.g., Charlie Rose). Ajay wrote, "If the media had put us in a hole of privacy devastation, we can rebound by expressing the sentiment/notion that unfiltered public discourse creates opportunities for free speech advocacy!"

Because Cruise was so popular in the media and Americans found movie stars much more convenient to follow than Internet-bloggers, Cruise gave an interview on 60 Minutes during which he said, "Finding valuable statements about religious pluralism in America made by Internet-bloggers is like finding a needle in a hay-stack. Just think about how much general cynicism the NBA legend Michael Jordan generated when he returned out of retirement to manage and then play for the Washington Wizards; few fans were patient enough to make 'idealistic claims' such as, 'I'm willing to follow Jordan even when he's part of an undeveloped team'!"

Ajay thought Cruise's interview was devastating to countless patriotic American Internet-bloggers who sincerely believed passionate dialogue created on the user-friendly Web is, while not perfectly organized, certainly beneficial to open exchange. Ajay realized that Cruise wanted to make TV more 'precious' to America than the Internet. Ajay decided this 'media war' was nothing less than a 'war in heaven' or 'democracy-relevant civil war.' Ajay decided to write on World Discussion Forum, "After seeing the teamwork-fracture themed film Captain America: Civil War, I am thinking that the Marvel Comics super-villain Video-Man (a symbol of pluralism-terrorism as it relates to 'technology access') is a 'media-dissatisfaction conversational totem'!"

====

gods1.jpg

vms.jpg

Forum List

Back